25+ Thread

Oldfag thread because I don't see one.

So who here failed to meet their potential?

>Everyone always tells you that you are smart and shit
>Do math competitions
>Drop out of high school because of severe and deranged social issues
>Pretend you didn't, lie, be a "transfer student" to a city university
>Somehow graduate with an electrical engineering degree despite having a GED, somewhat respected by student body and lead study groups
>Do shitty in the professional world because of what may be literal autism
>Be so stupidly attractive in your early 20's that the few girls in EE approach you, but hate yourself so much you don't even notice
>that ex-gf that gave you butterflies in the tummy is now a director of pharmacy
>you are still a worthless piece of shit and now are an alcoholic

I don't have any particular direction to this story, I just want someone everyone else to be share their misery.

Attached: 1520817057193.jpg (576x467, 89K)

> 12/21/2017 Truck rolled, lost my 52k takehome +bonuses job
>04/30/2017 still stuck at home trying to find a job, hate my family and never want to ever see them again
>sister always dealing drugs/whoring from house
>everyone always whispering and talking shit about others and myself. and god forbid we upset the autist yet they will do stupid ass shit which will clearly upset me
>know my brother is likely to see this posted here but idgaf

God I hate having autism/aspergers/retardation. Can't hold a job and have no friends, if only autism bux were like 52k a year then I would be set, or at the very
least if I could get public housing but noooo because I have a violent criminal past

Serious question to oldfags, how the fuck do you do it? If my life is still at a place where I go on Jow Forums at 30 I would kill myself on the spot.

it's easier to just rot than kill yourself

As the other user said, kys is very hard and we're generally failures who don't really care about shame which makes it just that much harder to push past the survival instinct

go ahead and do it p00sy

I used to say this. My life has somewhat improved but it's hard to escape coming back, it's entertaining.

Turned 25 Thursday. Life is shit. I'm fucked up. How are y'all?

This image speaks to me on a primal level. The more stable my "ladder" is the more I see lazy people everywhere who dont want the discomfort of taking on more risks.

So why can't i apply this to my social life? I have money yet I can't even hit on a girl

Attached: why people are redpilled.png (1136x260, 85K)

At least it makes you self reflective. I was an outcast so I had to do self reflection and live in my imagination to survive other people.

This. I don't care about shame because I don't care if I get the approval of those who outcasted me.

Yeah I think you have it pretty good you faggot.

this. who the fuck brags about being stupidly attractive? cunt

I too share this sentiment.

You're alright man. I do this so much and so extensively throught my life I feel like i've had an identity crisis.

>>Imagine taking ideal personallity traits you liked from fictitious characters such as Link from zelda or Anime characters and applying it to your personna. DESU, I wonder when this foolish facade of fictitious ambitions is gonna wear off and i'm gonna go final moments of Dexter.

Hmm

>socially adept, and good at first impressions, so plenty of short term relationships, good at interviews, etc.

>Higher than average IQ, so people to some degree listen to what I have to say, and are impressed.

>Never reach higher goals because depression makes all pursuits meaningless. Resign myself to a job I make 50k a year on doing the absolute minimum and fuck naive 18-22 year olds who are still naive enough to believe in "love" and find me engaging.

Same. I was more influenced by fiction than my peers. I literally don't get how they all formed the same opinions. How does normie hivemind work?

>probably have a high IQ because good at math
>nobody listens to me ever

>come into thread
>even dudes who have everything are here acting depressed
what fucking hope have the rest of us

I'm so tired of how everything near me closes at 8PM-10PM. fucking small towns.

It's worse when you have things. It's one thing to think "oh, if I could just have sex with this beautiful woman, and have her fall for me things would be great". But it is an entirely different level of pain to be having sex with a gorgeous woman who is in love with you, but not have the capacity to find fulfillment in it. The moment you realize that there is no fulfillment, and whatever you do is a mostly joyless march towards the void is a dark one. I never considered death as a viable option until I had my superficial needs met.

>work fast food at age 25
it's fucking embarrassing.

In my observations, this is the normal flow of the normie hivemind:

>>Work to buy nice things, then proceed to work harder to buy nicer things.
>>meet someone you will statistically either cheat on or divorce because monogamy is a fairy tail everyone strives to be part of.
>>as a catharsis to this vicious cycle, further demean the institution of marrage-because thats the status quo! then pop out lumpy children, then get lumpy yourselved and settle into your comfy, slow decent into heart disease, diabeetus, or something else....
>>Social Media is indulged in at any given moment.
>>TV is about how intelligent you can feel while being a complete and utter dumbass about anything in reality Eg: The Kardashians, The View, or even The CHEW....
>>continue to cycle this shitstorm of sociological decay, then do nothing to better the world but populate it, use its resources and subsequetially become the biggest walking, breathing, paycheck-gathering, tool.

I love helping people, its what I feel i am honest to god do. So much so, against my apprehension to school- I signed up for med school and have tuition fully reimbursed through work.

But good god... I'M the fuckin' outcast because I tried to model my actions on the heroically good actions of a bunch of polygons or pixels on a monitor or CRTV..

I have aspergers... and really we are the butt of the joke- because society has their ass so proverbially far up their ass its mindbogglingly disgusting... I am not better than any N/a and I only state what I know.

But good god people, where does personal responsibillity gone?? fucking warnings on hot coffee!?

>>Autistics even know how to read... and what font and dimensions the label is on the cup. the cup is 16.4 fl oz while we are at it.

Attached: Savant.jpg (500x249, 40K)

work at a car dealership or something.

damn man, what happened? want to talk about it? is it Wendy's?

I'm a 34 year old janitor. At least it's with the government and don't have to talk to anyone.

I'd say I'm embarrassed but I'm sort of past that point now. Social anxiety sucks.

Wich fast food? I'm 26 and I work at the snack in a Costco

Even car dealerships wont be hiring me. I think about this constantly. I was just thinking about how in high school everyone made fun of you for growing up to be a janitor or a garbage man(flipping burgers)...now those jobs dont even exist. Being a garbage man would be dope and they make a shit ton of money but even they wont hire me and my record is clean and I have an associates degree...Im not lying I have applied for those jobs mutiple times and its been years since ive looked back into the job market. I cant even be a construction worker. Every single employer has like 2000 applicants for one job opening. You will be lucking to work at mcdonalds or subway. THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING OUT THERE.

also working at all these retarded low end jobs literally makes me want to kill myself. Women are not going to talk to you if you cant even afford to pay rent and buy a mustand...i live in the city where rent is ridiculously high because of like mexican families living with 15 people in one house

it's jimmy johns. I am back in collie but fuck I want to do something else.

move out of cali. seriously. run the fuck away

I dont live in cali i live in the northeast so its more like el Salvadorians and shit. its still the same shit. Like maybe i should just run away to the oil fields and find work? its hard work but at least there i can make a lot of money and be with other men like me. The only thing is i heard some of those jobs are bad for youre health because of all the toxins. Like there is literally nothing in america left the kikes have sucked this country dry and globalism is won. Trump should just stop fighting and let the kikes take control we should all stop resisting there is no point.

if you're that desperate join the military.

Not him, but I wish i could and was sane enough. ANything to escape living with my family. They're so toxic and degenerate.

so this is our society? join the military? that is the only option left on the table for me? Thats exactly what my father told me before I stopped talking him. The military is a fucking joke sucking up endless amounts of money. The military now is SJW and most men get raped. Im not kidding almost 10% of men who join the military are rapped. Its literally worse than prison and I wont even get out in till im 30 and I will be stuck in the same position I am now. Military will not pay for my rent or for me to be anywhere remotly middle class. If anything I will come out of the military worse than I already am or completely discharged due to the obvious mental illness I am already exhibiting. American military is way over budgeted and i would rather kill myself than be a welfare queen under the disguise of the military. I want to kill myself no matter what options are for me so far there is
>work at subway, walmart etc
>go on welfare by faking illness
>join military
no matter what i choose i seriously want to die i have literally no friends and am a giant loser.

Attached: 1525021763119.jpg (320x454, 43K)

Not that it will probably help you, but let me say I work a "real job" and it sucks. Tons of mental pressure and stress from the people above me. A lot of days I think about quitting and taking an easy, no stress job.

Only reasons I stay is because of the money and because it's easier to get women with a "real job" versus like being a cashier.

Should I find roommates for an apartment or just keep living with my parents? Is it worth dealing with random roommates just so people think you're less pathetic?

>2 weeks into new job
>Frequent suicidal thoughts

Can't imagine this lasting more than 6 months
I'm 28 and the longest I've ever held down a job was 7 but the difference is now there are no options if I quit, I can't just go live with my grandmother again.

Attached: 1482648571067.jpg (1672x1200, 258K)

roommates are like living hell. If they arnt your best friend there is no point in it. You honestly cant even bring home a women if you tell her you have roommates because having sex with the thought of someone listening the room over doesn't work! Roommates are always typically passive aggressive and where i live most roommates hate you just for being a white male and wont stop complaining about every little thing just to annoy you.

I know that feel after my truck rolled im gonna be stuck with the shittiest of shitty trucking jobs, but just gotta hold out 6 months and ill have another job with 52k/yr guareented but it will involve me living with someone else in a truck.

Family sucks man, I can't wait to cut ties forever

I could kill myself
Or
I could watch is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon on my parents tv

my first roommate was a 61 year old, balding neat freak, fentynl junkie piece of shit who got in my face one morning while i was in the shower... he put hands on me and I beat his ass in a towel.

he grabbed my throat, I grabbed his adams apple and twisted clockwise. He turned purple and fell to the floor.

>>Srsly Da Fuq brah!

>need a new job
>dont want to haul ass in a warehouse or work retail or fast food
>not qualified for anything else

yikes

its another /friends and colleagues invite random people to shit they dont even really know but don't invite you/ episode.
i have a few closer friends that wouldn't do that to me and i'm pretty dead to a lot of shit but sometimes this still bugs me. i'm just not the kind of person that most people like, and that doesn't even really bother me because i don't want to change, but sometimes i wonder why i was made that way. my life is like a lot of small sad moments if someone could watch it all like a movie.
idk just waiting for it all to end i guess.
also while im venting, i really want to fug a girl but also im totally turned off by the idea of touching other people lately. not a virgin btw. like im half asexual now idk.

Attached: DbAwm2IX4AINvqZ.jpg large.jpg (1280x1068, 226K)

this post is really retarded and so misinformed to the point where it's embarrassing. fine dude work at fucking subway for the rest of your life, jesus.

i built a new computer desk for myself. it's made out of african mahagony. no stain, just polyurethane and wood polish.

forgot picture

originally

Attached: 20180429_213258-1209x1612.jpg (1209x1612, 566K)

I still dress like I'm in middle school at 26 years old
I wear sweats and hoodies daily
life feels like a grind even though I do basically nothing and the most minimal tasks frustrate me

I was regarded as smart in highschool then a failure for the next 7 years
my autism and interest in crypto made me enough money to chill the rest of my life, but mentioning it to my normie relatives they think I'm some smart recluse and ask for tips making me more stressed
I've made enough to live a comfortable/rich lifestyle, but I drove over to my parents house at 3am because I'm lonely and went to the gas station on the way to get snacks

life is weird I hope I can get a grasp of it and have some fun
my parents beg me to go on anti-depressants and I've abused drugs in the past
I'm still a virgin and have trouble talking in public

Any of you guys still keep in touch with your siblings?
My younger brother graduates college this winter semester and I haven't actually seen him face to face since his high school graduation

Attached: 1512997235981.jpg (598x598, 36K)

my brother and I used to fight each other all the time
but a few years ago he came down with a terminal illness and it was pretty fucked
he fought it for 2.5 years and eventually was cured but he still takes daily medication and it can come back

that shit squashed the problems we had and we never really fight anymore only over small bs like where we meet to get lunch/dinner

25 KV, i'm not sure if I lost it yet, but I came back to the board to see if there was anything interesting (lurked 2012-2014). Graduated college after 6 years and now I need to get a job. With my last year having holes from when my depression scared the fuck out of me, I feel like some places bin my resume on that. And I have a technical field, I don't want to move to a city with normalfags where silence never exists. Careers should make me happy?

>be stupidly attractive
What gets me the most is having never seriously tried in love. I had people that were interested in me, but I turned them down because I was scared they weren't what I wanted or would leave me when they discover my real self. I suppose I'm crying over spilt milk, but why do I enjoy salting the wound of what could have been?

Attached: 1523693871971.jpg (636x480, 38K)

Yeah, I was going to say. Didn't even get terminated from his degree. Still successful stemlord.