Jow Forums anime thread

Discuss your favorite anime, talk about series you've watched. Remember to use spoilers.

Robot-type animes are best for this, but you can talk about any anime you want.

Attached: expect.gif (1200x900, 90K)

Is watching two anime series at a time bad? I'm currently trying to juggle rewatching lain while also watching Net-Juu no Susume.

also i'm not really enjoying net-juu

Attached: hikkigirl.jpg (900x636, 445K)

I like gundam because the theme of the bad guys not being the bad guys kind of strikes home with me (as a lonely awkward virgin I am basically the bad guy of the real world). Its too hard for me to relate to shonen or slice of life anime because I'm a coward that never had a relationship.

I've never had a relationship either, but I still like little slice-of-life-y type stuff. I usually don't like stuff that's overly cutesy or shallow though.
I've never watched Gundam but I don't watch that much anime so that's probably why. I'll put it on my radar to watch later but I have a few others I want to watch first.

Attached: nic.jpg (650x919, 181K)

This season is so shit. I wish I could wipe my mind and rewatch all the classics as if it was my first time.

Attached: image.jpg (504x529, 140K)

i don't watch much anime either user, I used to think anime was dumb until I watched it.

Just started gundam war in a pocket. Seems like it's gonna be good. I liked the first series but dropped zeta.

that was pretty much how i went as well. i think a lot of people just give it pre-mature judgement without actually watching it. honestly, the way a good anime ropes me into the next episodes is unlike most other episodic entertainment i could watch.

Don't know which anime you're talking about, user.

I've been too busy with work to really follow airing anime for the last two years, which sucks because I really like anime. Right now I'm watching Nanatsu no Taizai's second season which is currently airing and I love it. The direction is really good, so it moves at a good pace. I also need to get caught up on CCS because I got super hyped for the season and only watched the first episode.

What's some really experimental arthousey anime films or shows

Attached: 7BAE1023-55D9-4B80-BEB9-B4618706C5EA.gif (500x278, 954K)

(cory in the house) Jojo

>not JarJar's Autistic Escapade
You're missing out.

This season's fun though.

Attached: cute boy.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Don't save screenshots you're going to post on Jow Forums in png format. It's unnecessary (except for encoding autism discussions on /a/) and slows down loading for everyone with slow internet, or wastes bandwidth of people on caps. Use jpg.

Why would it be bad? Anyways, net-juu is mediocre at best. There's better stuff out there.

Yeah, it really is. I just heard about it, looked at it for a few seconds, and decided to watch it. Thought it would be a lot more about the NEET life than what it turned out to be.

As for why it would be bad, maybe it detracts from my understanding of both series if I watch them at the same time? I dunno, this is my first Lain rewatch and shit is finally making a shred of sense so it's actually pretty enjoyable.

How about you suck my fat fucking dick.

Attached: 1493739032605.png (540x480, 204K)

NO BULLYING IS ALLOWED IN THE ARCANINE ANIME THREAD

Attached: stahp.png (361x326, 109K)

If you're looking for some shows about the NEET lifestyle that are better representations of it than net-juu, Welcome to the NHK and Watamote come to mind (although the latter is more about the life of an autistic girl than anything). Welcome to the NHK is pretty good and I recommend it if you haven't seen it yet.
I guess I can sort of understand how watching another show at the same time as Lain can sort of cloud your understanding of it. I should really start that show again and finish it. I started it years ago and I sort of just dropped it.

Good, poorfags should fuck off

Attached: K-ON!! 11 Hot! (BD1080p AC3 10bit).mkv-00_00_56-2018-02-21-12h12m02s483.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

Im watching Gurren Lagann for the first time. I wasn't really feeling it for the first few episodes but it's starting to get good around episode 7.

oops, was meant for I am silly

Attached: K-ON!! 11 Hot! (BD1080p AC3 10bit).mkv-00_00_59-2018-02-21-12h12m13s570.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)