Do you think he can survive prison?

Do you think he can survive prison?

I'm actually worried, and honestly feel pretty bad for him. He's too frail and old for this shit; and should've been given something like house arrest or whatever.

And no, sorry, I don't feel sorry for the victims. There's a general line when it comes to seeking justice against whoever wronged you. And sending a frail, old man who doesn't many years left is really crossing that line on a quad-bike, on a ramp, at 30mph. That makes *you* the bad guy in the story, not the abuser.

Attached: bing-crosby.jpg (1823x1536, 408K)

I mean, what he did was pretty fucked up. I think he deserves it. I don't especially care whether or not he can survive prison.

Women will destroy anyone that gives them the slightest chance. Hopefully some men will learn from this. Do not give women a chance to destroy you.

can you choose solitary confinement? i have always been a loner and i hate being around people

He'll be given a special cell on account of him being blind.

It's not like he'll be in normal prison. He'll be in the medical ward of some millionaire prison.

He's not even going to a real prison.

He''ll spend the last couple years of his life in a summer camp like high class prison and no one will mess with him.

Lesson learned. I will not drug women with heavy narcotics then rape them. wouldn't want to give them a chance to take advantage of me.

he's a nigger, i could not care less

You can choose protective custody, yes. It's hell on earth. You may hate being around people but imagine sitting in the same 8x8 room for the rest of your life, 23 hours a day.

He didn't do shit. He was innocent. The women accused him for money and/or attention

i empathize way more with the victims than this old fucker

hope he dies in prison.

i don't watch the news, so can someone explain to me
did they had accurate proof? an actual evidence that he drugged all those people and raped them?
or let me guess, some woman's went to the news, said that bill cosby raped them and won the court?
if the second option happened, then this world is doomed.

you have less evidence than the women have.

Bruh the second option happened. Watch the documentary "cosby: the women speak" that was on a&e. The documentary was the same old witchhunt bullshit that the media pushes, but if you have half a brain cell you'd see through the stories that the whores were telling. One of them said that cosby "raped" her in daytime, and later that evening, she willfully went out with cosby to see a show, only to be "raped" again. Another girl said that bill "raped" her on a trip in vegas, but made a scrapbook to comemmorate the trip. The women were so full of shit

I have more evidence than them: they're lying pieces of shit. See . While they have only made up contradictory accusations

>the victim's actions before and after the crime negate the crime

U DUM NIGGA

He may not, but I have.

You raped me 30 years ago and I only remembered it today, but I've never forgotten the PTSD I got from you raping me user. Gonna tell everyone on Twitter about until they file a police report on you because I can't be bothered with that, I'm traumatized and shit
There, now I have the same proof as those women

cosby admitted it fag lmao

You telling me if you were raped, you'd go on a date with your rapist on the same day later? Then maybe you deserve to be raped for being so stupid. Or maybe you're just a whore who couldn't get enough of cosby's dick, and made up those allegations for money and attention

>get mugged by someone
>later that day take a selfie with the perpetrator with #bffs
>years later accuse that guy of mugging me

nobody deserves to be raped, even the literally retarded.

it doesn't matter even if post-rape she went and had consensual sex with him if he still at one point raped her. it's still a crime. the victim's actions don't change the past.

It's not post rape. It was never rape. Who the fuck has sex with their rapist?

>the victim's actions don't change the past.
No one is saying that but the (((victims))) actions cast serious doubt on her story.
Im with the other anons itt, he didnt do shit. Funny how this just (((happened))) to come out once he started talking about black fatherhood

he admitted it in court, that is why they convicted him.

How is this even a questions.
The niggers will make sure hes fine.

>falling for the vagina jew

women are the modern day jews and they want that settlement money.

He literally didnt. All he admitted to was buying Quaaludes.

you didn't keep up on the case. he admitted he used them to fuck women by drugging them.

He never admitted to any rape, and any admission he made had nothing to do with those women that accused him

He did not. Ive kept up with the case. Youre misinterpreting the deposition.

>making shit up
You must be a troll or a roastie

That kind of thinking is why no one likes you user. But go ahead and blame women and le hypergamy meme.

>Hopefully some men will learn from this.

I find it funny how the elites or guys with thick cocks thought they were unstoppable but now they are getting the knife. if you live by the pussy you will die by the pussy.

Attached: 2056641388_5a0bf0de2d_z.jpg (500x334, 84K)

Hes 80 years old.
He will unlikely be put in general population.

Pretty sure that among all those convicts there must be at least one who fantazised since the 80s about fucking Cosby in the ass while he made Cosby jokes about it.

>TFW somewhere some racist was actually right that BIll Cosby's jiggaboo act was a farce he put on just so he could rape white women.

Attached: JelloPuddink.jpg (474x474, 22K)

Sure thing normies, keep believing that the old man is only to be blamed. 'Uh no one will like you" argument tier, keep it up you brainless moron.

>le hypergamy meme.

hypergamy is not a meme is found in nature. all the female is nature find the males with the most resources attractive and the with best genes. basic biology user not a conspiracy or a social contrast.

You deserve to be raped retard, then you'll understand what it actually is

I was reading stories from POWs a while back and remember them saying of all the horrible abuse they suffered isolation was by far the worst.

Your brain is an amazing machine and when it doesn't get enough stimulation it goes beserk. I'd rather be killed than do that the rest of my life honestly.