Lil peep radio. priest of the underworld gothboy click

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YeWYRseS6sc

lil peep radio. priest of the underworld gothboy click

Attached: B3283FF5-96ED-4583-AFB3-F0FB62BACAFC.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAH6BnLZTho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish he was still a live and got better at music. His stuff would have been better and would have attracted more people to make msic like him. The best Emo rap guy. Rip lil peep

naw he wanted to leave

I know. His music was exactly that. I want more of it. The other emo rappers don't have the voice or aesthetic. Their music sucks ass

cuz they didnt free themselves like peep did. he had a plan all along.

Attached: 84203D4E-5154-4E33-82AA-49209E642F35.jpg (1000x622, 255K)

I'm sure if like uzi vert dies I won't feel as bad. XXX had a chance but he went acustic and is just shit

Everyone probably hates peep here, but honestly he mixed the best parts of emo and trap/hip-hop pretty well.

youtube.com/watch?v=gAH6BnLZTho

only the fed hates peep

if you would have posted him even 4 months ago you would have gotten blown up by people calling you underaged/newfaggy. it goes to show how many newfags are here if they think they can just post about hip-hop, usually regarded as "shit taste" here.

of course, i liked peep, so i'm not complaining. still.

Do people here actually like lil peep? I always thought that the autists here would catch on to his "o my God I'm so depressed and suicidal and deep :(" stick

i did catch on, it's obviously just an identity. i doubt he was actually very depressed, but he was definitely pretty reckless. it's meh, whatever, if i wanted something to empathize with and not just listen to i'd go to an artist like Alex G.

i honestly just like the beats he uses for the most part. also i like tracy a little. also, most things prod kryptik are pretty good. i like listening to raw kryptik beats too.

The beats are decent, ill give him that, but the lyrics and vocals were always so cringe worthy that it put me off his music. I remember that a lot of people used to hate him but as soon as he died everyone went to ride his dick, which I found pretty funny desu.

i appreciate the consistent peep posting here i was a big fan of his and i appreciate that hes still not forgotten

tfw singing along to peep songs is the only thing that helps when im off the meds.

Peep Kind Soul

Attached: 64CAC3D0-4868-4BAD-B172-2C115286690A.jpg (750x743, 343K)

i actually really liked come over when you're sober. didn't know about him after he died but i liked all those songs. yeah, the vocals are a little cheesy, but i'm a cheesy autist so it's whatever

more like lil poOP
LOG POSTERS GET IN HERE

Dumping peep pics, 'cause I fucking love him.

Attached: I KNOW SHE LOVE ME.png (665x800, 178K)

Original post, shit shit shit, im on r9k

Attached: Yungest Hellhound.jpg (541x960, 356K)

When I first heard Benz truck, I didn't like it, but I learned to enjoy it the second time.

Attached: The god.jpg (1440x720, 209K)

Already out of pics, guess I didn't have as many as I thought I did, oh well...

Attached: BROS 4 LIFE.jpg (1280x853, 108K)

My question robots is if he was making 200k a month why didn't he have a Dr. Feel-good who would prescribe him three bars a day?

That's pouya?

Did...did you not read my post?

Attached: RUBY LEVELED UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP, RUBY LEVELED UP!.jpg (469x567, 46K)