Anons, would you date a woman in her late 30s/early 40s if she'd genuinely love you and never cheat?

Anons, would you date a woman in her late 30s/early 40s if she'd genuinely love you and never cheat?

Attached: 292523003923833.jpg (1000x1500, 896K)

its going to end

If she looked like that, fuck yeah I would.

Maybe when im 50, yes

Then enjoy it while it lasts

Attached: 11049163220885.jpg (735x980, 217K)

Sure if its only dating. She can't really have kids though without them being downs. Not to say I wouldn't take her seriously, I'd still treat her right if she treats me the same.

I ended up with my gf's mom who is in that age range.

If she's good looking absolutely, but I would be clear from the start with her that eventually I plan to marry someone younger than me.

most robots are unsalvageable, but cougar lovin' is what saved me from the virgin self destruction cycle so I recommend it.

>marry

ahahah. bring more souls into place?

That particular woman is wearing a metric fuckload of make-up.
Anyone who naturally looks like that won't be interested in you.

Had a thing for someone who was in that age range not too long ago.

robots aren't compatible with young women.

there's a reason all of us don't start getting attention until we're in our 30s.
women don't plan on doing anything resembling settling down unless it's with a career man they knew in highschool and wanted to be a mother.

we lead simple lives that don't involve a lot of expenses and young women want the exact opposite of that.
expensive trysts, complex. unplanned adventures, emotional happenings, etc, etc.
let em pretend life is a movie, fuck em.

no what the fuck? she hit the wall by that age.

How do I get a 40 year old goddess gf?

Attached: A9C2CD09-E03E-404E-B4B9-D654A98275A9.jpg (675x900, 506K)

You dont know me
In an original manner

that girl in your pic related looks so comfy to snuggle with, what a shame it'll never be me

Attached: 1506306831537.jpg (640x480, 31K)

>Anons, would you date a woman in her late 30s/early 40s if she'd genuinely love you and never cheat?
Yes
>Anons, would you date a woman in her late 30s/early 40s
Yes
>Anons, would you date a woman
Yes
>Anons, a woman
Yes

Yes, that's perfect age for a mommy gf

NEED an old gf

Attached: 1482706541592.jpg (962x1440, 114K)

>> a "woman"
>...yes

Literally this week went on a tinder date with a woman in her early 40s that has two kids. She's got. Still has a banging body despite two kids. Short and petite. Supposed to go on a second date on friday. The only thing is she sent me some pics and a video of herself masturbaring. I jerked off to it and now o dont even want to go on the date.

Be young
Virile
Nubile
feign being gullible

No. Parents have always taught me in life, never buy used.

>genuinely love you and never cheat
Both are impossible so your question is moot. Women can not love and will always cheat. It's part of them just like a vagina and ovaries are.

Elaborate please.

If she looked like that? Definitely. I'm in my early 30s so it's really not that much of a stretch.

I would date any natural female who is willing to date me at this point. My only requirement is she is not super super fat. Tried that once and it was a legitamint health problem, she had a rash down there, something homeless get, forget what is was called.

It would depend on what she was like. I have to be able to stand her.

>something homeless get, forget what is was called.
Kek

don't be a pussy user, fuck that milf, you won't regret it. If she sent you already some pics and a video of herself, she is litteraly begging your cock.

>jerked off to it and now o dont even want to go on the date
Ah, the pivotal jerk off test.
>if you jerk it to a groll and think shes a pos afterwards in general shes a pump and dump
I think you should still go on the date. Older women are actually funny and interesting generally. Probably a total slut too. Do whatever you want to her.

>want to fuck or date older woman
>they literally only want chad
>all require you to be 6'+, huge cock, muscles, ans perfect facial features

would be so much better with a leaking hard cock under those pjs

I dunno she looks like she smells

Only if youre a fag

kill yourself you faggot kike bitch

Only if she was a virgin and I was a similar age.

I wonder how long it takes to get used to actually sleeping with someone.

It must feel wonderful to sleep with someone

HA! Meme. Cuddling is cool, but sleeping with another human bean is shit.
>imagine wrapping your arm around your girl and being jolted awake to an arm lacking proper blood flow

Let me rephrase that to falling asleep with someone. Man, I am one lonely dude. This is not fun.

You're wrong honestly. The first night can be a little awkward as you learn what post each other like to sleep in but even the second time can be really great. I'm pretty sure humans were specifically designed to sleep next to each other.

I guess it would be nice to take a cat nap on the couch with a girl but sleeping in the same bed as someone wasnt fun the one time I tried.

>humans were specifically designed to sleep next to each other
Two words
>cold feet

>spent every night for the last 21 years falling asleep alone
>think this is normal
>overhear a conversation some roastie is having on the train about how she's supposedly an annoying cuddle partner
>people say she takes up too much room and is too clingy
>she supposedly cuddles a lot of her friends somewhat frequently
>suggests to her friend to cuddle in bed because it is nice
>tfw I've never cuddled once
>never even laid down beside another female
>tfw I've convinced myself that it's normal to sleep alone
>tfw I will never be woken up in the middle of the night by an "annoying" cuddle partner

This is not a fun realisation. I'm going to kill myself/enlist and die if nothing's changed by age 25.

>I'm pretty sure humans were specifically designed to sleep next to each other.
STOP! MAKE IT STOP! REEEEEE

Attached: Pepe the mad frog.jpg (446x373, 58K)

Im 32, so yes i think i would.

Yeah, my taste has been shifting toward milfs lately. I also know a guy that's 22 who's with a woman aged 30. He's not even a chad, they both look average.

To be fair, I think a fair number of people don't cuddle as often as that girl on the train. I know what you're talking about though user. Occasionally I get a glimpse into the subtleties of normie life, things I never knew about, and I feel like I'm missing out. Like I'm not fully human, if that makes sense. There are many forms of affection that I am not even aware of which normies regularly engage in with each other. It really does feel bad man.

I love when a girl touches her cold feet to me. It actually feels really good, like she need my warmth and is relying on me for her feet not to freeze. Gives me a fuzzy feeling.
Yeah its a pretty fucking shit meme. only done it three times in my whole life and you basically feel incomplete every other time you wake up from then on. I think incels are lucky in that they don't feel the actual chemically induced emptiness from not being cuddled/not sleeping next to someone. It isn't like sex, where you can still long for it without having had it due to masturbation. Its like those circuits in your brain don't work until you experience it, then you know what you're missing and every day you don't get it is you getting one step closer to blowing your brains out.

The lack of cuddling has given me a much much deeper feeling of loneliness than being a virgin ever did. It doesn't even scratch the surface. Basically just be glad in this instance that you are inexperienced. Its for the best.

Yes, yes I would. She'd have to tick some boxes first, but I won't bore you or corrupt your opinion with my own criteria.

>can cuddle with a dog and fuck it
Checkmate roastie.

Attached: C2118FBF-CE51-44F8-8185-AAD671D977E3.jpg (369x387, 47K)

Dogs are rather gross smelling though. Also I'm not a roastie.

Story? Pretty please

women early 20s don't need to go for men their own rank, a 4/10 can still fuck an 8/10 due to the sexual revolution, since women and men alike no longer value their virginity and so ugly chicks can just take advantage of drunk chads, who will later be ashamed to admit they fucked an ugly chick (ironically enough, feminists would be more pissed at the dude for being ashamed then they would at the woman for taking advantage).

So, guys who are 6/10 and below don't really have a chance with women their own rank, and thus have to settle for a horribly disfigured gf, or an older gf. Mix in the fact that a lot of unattractive dudes are kinda man-children, they're gonna opt for the mummy gf (older women) option, and older women will gladly take a 6/10 or lower young bf because they're more attractive than any other men that are available to them in their own age group.

My advice is to not give these aging whores what they want, they don't deserve the best of both worlds, they should be forced to suffer in loneliness, just as we are now. You shouldn't have to go for ugly chicks that are older than you, you should have a fair chance at ugly chicks your own age, but the game is rigged and by dating these old whores you're only rigging it more in the roastie's favour.

No because she's a used up whore that has been fucking Chad & Tyrone for the past 25+ years. That bitch will never genuinely love me. Can't make a housewife out of a whore.

Makes perfect sense. I went to a normalfag friend's 18th a few years back and they played "never have I ever" and I felt so out of place, I wouldn't have even considered doing half that shit at age 18, I still don't think I'd do it, but just the way these people not only declared doing heinous acts but were proud of it, like "never have I ever had sex in public" for example, and of course there's that roastie that says "twice" with a smile on her fucking whore face.

Chads aren't even ashamed of fucking ugly chicks. They'll just play it that they were drunk and wanted pussy. They own that shit and are proud about being a slave to vag. I'd wager that most feminist become one because they got PnD by some Chad/Tyrone who they thought actually liked them. Notice how it's always college girls that are feminist? Be a fucktoy by every guy on the football & basketball team in high school and they start hating men.

Even older women have standards though. They generally won't go below a 5 unless the guy is rich as fuck. So a guy like me who reaches a 3 on his best day, has zero shot at even a blind burn victim with HIV and 3 half-black kids.

if she's a virgin (lol) then yes happily and i'll never marry again after she passes

You literally have a 1% chance of finding a virgin girl in her 30s. Although that was data taken pre-Tinder & hookup culture. Now it's more like

>tfw no huma gf

Attached: Huma-Abedin-Style-Pictures.jpg (550x550, 52K)

No. If she took THAT long to decide to be a good woman shes probably desperate due to hitting the wall.

Desperation is an unattractive accessory on both genders.

lol no it's not. Unless I die.

You guys can read my fucking mind. You know I'm not being dramatic. I know how to think like you fucks. You don't tell someone "We aren't going to hurt you.", torture them for years, and then at the end of the day do something nice.

No, you murder them and sweep it all under the rug. If I was a shit person it's what I would do. It's the easy thing to do. It's the smart thing to do. That's why I know it's going to happen.

>zero shot at even a blind burn victim with HIV and 3 half-black kids.

Typical incel setting his standards way above, you'd have to be at LEAST a 7/10 to deserve a queen like you described

all jokes aside I really do hate the current meta of dating why the fuck is it so hard to get a woman, I feel like I unintentionally value every woman I have a chance with really highly, because I don't go for anything above what most guys would consider a 6, so I feel like for every ugly chick there are 20 ugly dudes that also want them, so I've either gotta try and stand out in a sea of losers or punch well above my weight and I just wouldn't feel comfortable with the latter.

>dating former fuckhole
No thanks

Gib greentext ples

>Let me rephrase that to falling asleep with someone. Man, I am one lonely dude. This is not fun.
I'd say the fall asleep part is nice and comfy but I'm a very light sleeper and in the 3 times I've had a woman sleep next to me I really didn't sleep well at all.

I hope people get used to it

I've gone for 350 pound girls that were a 3.5/10 in the face. Even they didn't want me because I wasn't attractive enough. It's impossible to get a girl if you aren't at least a 6/10. 5's with money get the career cockriders in their 30s.

One ugly chick has 20 equally ugly guys, but also a few 5s & 6s and a 7 willing to get drunk and fuck them. So these ugly 3s set their standard to that 7.

Ur parents are dumb, used cars are much cheaper

There's a difference between a barely used car with 45k miles on it and one with 150k+ miles on it. Have you ever seen a car that has been through a few Destruction Derbys? That's what robots have to look forward to.

>impossible to get a girl if you arent at least a 6/10
F. Even I get complete shitrats to show interest in me from time to time, I cannot imagine being literally atrocious looking, lol.

Yeah, but I'm 34 myself.

Nobody can honestly. I've tried explaining to people what it's like to be a inhuman 3/10 on my best day. Nobody understands because they refuse to believe that people can be that cruel to others. Imagine playing the hardest video game ever where all the enemies are at final boss difficulty right from the start, the controller is partially broken and barely functions most of the time. There's literally no way to win or make it past the first screen. Hell, you give up before you even reach the first enemy.

Yes but she absolutely must not already have a child.

Ive seen a few really fucked up looking people in my life. One I swear poisoned me.
>be at fast food place
>UGLY cashier
>disturbed by how horrendous she looks
>cringe
>she sees it all
>starts twitching at me
>I think she is pissed because I make no effort to hide my disgust as my eyes scan her putrid face and wince while I order
>go to restroom to wash hands
>she is eager to give me my food TOO eager
>I eat it
>mouth starts salivating like I have to puke get really nauseous and slight headache
I know she fucked with my food. I dont like extremely ugly people i dont like extremely attractive people. Not trustworthy.

Don't generalize my people. The majority of actually ugly guys are awesome. We're so desperate for human contact and conversation that we're super nice and friendly. Women on the other are different because they believe everyone should treat them like royalty. I can guarantee that girl still gets dick from 5/10 guys on the regular.

Of course. But miles are different from years. You need to be en guarde when buying a used car but if you get one of those never used grandpa cars with 3k km on it its quite the deal.
Certainly you need to evaluate every single case, cant say "all those are ok"

Robots don't get those though. We get Destruction Derby cars where the insides are fucked beyond repair and the exterior is rusted. Chad & Tyrone get the brand new cars or the ones that have had body kits put on them.

I'm in my 30s, sign me the fuck up now

Sorry man, i know youre not a pos, but that experience fucked me up pretty good. I am racist against exceptional looking people at either spectrum though.
>5/10
Noooo... maybe a broke down crackhead fucks her but not much more than that.
Another very ugly guy I saw once had the worst social anxiety ive ever seen in my life, it was honestly painful to examine. Idk if I even have a point, but ugly (low iq) ass women are EVIL and scornful because the one value they have is their looks strip them of that and its over.

Don't underestimate how thirsty guys gets. A 5/10 guy will fuck a horrendously ugly girl simply because to that normie it's just a hookup and nothing else. As long as he gets off, he doesn't care. Women, regardless of looks, always have plenty of options.

>if she'd genuinely love you and never cheat?
Yes, dumb dumb, that's literally all I want.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a 35 year old woman to impregnate with guarantee that my child is born with autism.

Or trisomy 21

>tfw mother was 39 when I got borned

Funny how they blame vaccinations for autism when it's more likely the woman's fault. Never had this shit when women were having kids at

I played through DMC 4 on hard with a slightly fucked controller (the stick would walk forward and one button got jammed occasionally) you're a pussy

I'm talking about a controller that barely works and as I stated all the enemies are as strong as the final boss by default. Here's a better way to be more specific. Every enemy is Yiazmat from FF12.

another issue is that men think they can be kids forever and are immune to aging when in reality their clock is ticking just as a woman's, the risk of causing defects in the child goes up at the age of 34 for men and women... more important for women though because they have to be spry enough to deal with the physical aspects of pregnancy

>Anons, would you date a woman in her late 30s/early 40s if she'd genuinely love you and never cheat?
Yes, of course. Got one for me?

t. Shillary

Attached: 8600784D-8A2C-414A-AD7E-D03EA6FA43C1.jpg (596x593, 86K)

Never had this shit when right after high school you could get any guy who had a factory job that paid enough for him to support a family and buy a house and car alone

That's purely on women for wanting to work and earn the same as a man. Two income household means prices can skyrocket for everything because earning power is far greater. Women fucked everything and instead of owning it they blame men for everything.

Those jobs would be sent to china and india regardless, also if women hadn't started working as well there's no way in hell the west could be competitive with half its population unemployed

Don't forget post-War most of Europe and Japan was ruined and the rest of Europe and Asia exited the capitalist money system for communism. Means of production was primarily North American

Don't outsource shit and unemployment would literally be only those that are on drugs, don't want to work, handicapped, or retarded. Everybody else would have a job. No, women wanted to work and the price of everything skyrocketed like no other. You really think houses would cost 125k if only one sex could work?

It's because rich people make their money on the stock market and paying people high wages while not extracting as much money from them as possible lowers stock value. They pay as low as they can and price things as high as they can, meaning things cost more

True my nigga truuuu

Didn't answer the question. Do you believe that houses would cost 125k if only one sex could work?

Yup.

They cost 300k around here and I'm in a town with 40k people in Canada. It's men, women and their parents all having to pitch in to buy family homes.

Even rent is way too high for a single person. It's weird because housing prices should be falling since nobody can buy one. Rent prices are going up because everyone is renting, that makes sense.