Hahahahahaha i finally went on grindr and im getting TONS of dudes hitting on me

hahahahahaha i finally went on grindr and im getting TONS of dudes hitting on me
my schedule is BOOKED with fucking cock sucking appointments

Attached: 1524442837011.jpg (394x342, 90K)

that's good to hear robot
drink plenty of water

Attached: Hex_28.jpg (1557x2015, 113K)

>hahahahahaha i finally went on grindr and im getting TONS of dudes hitting on me
congrats

Attached: 1460566807649.jpg (582x347, 19K)

>licks lips desu

Attached: Bridget.(GUILTY.GEAR).full.114833.jpg (626x836, 146K)

Oh look, OP is being a fag again. Who could have guessed?

HOPE YOU ENJOY THAT

H I V
I
V

This. Grindr is the garbage dump of dating sites.

> Not bringing your truvada with you
Shaking my head.

Where else can I get my supply of BBC to suck off? I live in California btw

>dating sites
Dating sites are dead. Grindr and tinder are what's left. No harm if he plays safe. Use condoms. Meet in plubic. Talk first. Don't be a thirsty whore. Basics.

>HIV
>From giving a blowjob
What did he mean by this

Attached: 3198.png (500x506, 170K)

I know that feel user. I just wish I did this sooner, somehow it never occurred to me that being a skinny hairless manlet would make me attractive to gay men.
you'll probably flake out and delete grindr a few times before you actually go through with it though

I remember a story where a married guy wanted to suck some dick, did it, caught an std and unknowingly gave it to his wife who confronted him lol

also make a trip and post followups or give me your discord, I wanna know what happens next

>this
pls keep us updated user, I want to do this as well but I'm too nervous

>tfw no cute robot to suck me off
Life is suffering.

Attached: DYtJ3TOVQAAKtc.jpg (554x800, 66K)

Try prison

I would totally try Grindr because my cocklust has become unbearable, but at the same time I don't want STDs and I don't want to be used as a quick fuck. I want to actually be attractive to guys, not settled for by a guy who likes anything and needs to cum.

How do I find out if I'm attractive to guys, and if so, in the trap way, femboy way, twink way or what?

Attached: 1511831491731.jpg (728x810, 103K)

You can send me a few pics and I'll judge if you're a cutie or not. If you put in extra effort, I'll even tell you how hard you make me.

It's a tempting offer, but how can I trust you?

Post your Discord or something just in case.

You can get HIV from blowjob. Even brushing your teeth a little too hard can cause small open wound in your mouth that HIV can get in.

micro wounds

>tfw an user from here was suppose to suck my dick and crossdress for me last month but flaked

Attached: 1522450568839.png (379x476, 153K)

all orifices are permeable surfaces

Don't listen to them just enjoy your life desu I'm girl and I will tell you right now that sucking cock is the second best thing in the world next to taking it in the ass of cause.I think you should taking it in the ass too you will like it!

Bumberino and origino

Literally never happened before, but yes there is a microscopic chance of that happening.

Ben#2094

I'm jealous. I'd do that for someone but I live in bufu egpyt.

Attached: 1520370057538.gif (294x350, 1.46M)

This is exactly how I feel
Why can't I just find a clone of myself

Attached: 1501275824718.gif (466x490, 1.15M)

>have immense self hatred
>see thread like this
>realize it could be worse and I could be a literal cocksucking faggot