Tfw no gf thread

>tfw no chemistry autist gf

Attached: 1517174763269.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>tfw no chemistry autist gf
I just want a gf who I can talk about General Chemistry with, while cuddling. It isn't that complicated.

There's this girl in my Chemistry class who is nice and seems to like me, while everyone hates me in that class, even the teacher. She wears glasses and looks awesome. Should I try something with her, Jow Forums?

If you're in high school and probably underaged, yes. If you fail you'll forget all about it anyways.

>tee hee, user, let's create a zygote together!

Attached: oooo aaaaa.jpg (640x498, 50K)

I have even tried to get more advanced on Chemistry just to study with her someday, but I haven't talked to her, even when it's obvious she likes me. I'll try my best since now user, thanks

>tfw no gf who is equally as shy as you so you can both go outside and hold hands and feel the warm rush of showing public displays of affection.

Did this at 13 once with a relationship that lasted a week. i vividly remember leaking precum

Im pprrreeetty fucked on tfw no gf atm

Attached: 1524270894826.png (560x560, 76K)

go for it user, what's holding you back? high school will be forgotten once you leave anyways, nobody there has any actual precedence on your life afterwards. try to hit some milestones and for the love of god get off this website before it's too late.

>high school will be forgotten once you leave anyways, nobody there has any actual precedence on your life afterwards.

Yes. She has told me that I should enjoy this ride, since it's our last year.

>what's holding you back?

Nothing I guess. She is nice with me and we had some interesting conversations, but sometimes she hangs out with the normalfags in my school. Maybe the only thing that holds me back is the fact that normalfags influence her on ignoring me, specially a chemfag girl who seems to hate me.

>get off this website before it's too late.
>pic related
This is one of the only places when I can talk with people like me, although I lurk more than I post

Attached: file.png (600x439, 222K)

>chemistry
>last year
the fuck? i took chemistry my second year in HS.

Please give me a cute balkans gf.

here you can chosee between chemistry, physics, biology and history, you will take those your last two years of HS.

>tfw no schizophrenic gf
it's a good feel

One of my ultimate fantasies is working with my partner in a university chemistry lab and helping eachother run experiments, preferably in something like inorganic or analytical. Then we co-author a paper together. Obviously I have a very romanticized view of working in a lab, it's probably stressful as hell

I'm pretty sure it's mostly paperwork. I do a little hobby chemistry though, it's bretty fun. Nile Red is a good youtube channel to watch for any chemistryfag.

Also, why inorganic? Organic chemistry is very complex and fascinating.

>tfw no Christian gf who dreams to get married, be a mom, and get savagely fucked by me.

you should try to get a partner with a early letter in the alphabet, those papers get cited more often for some reason, something that happens in citation cartels.

grew up in suburban south. lots of christian soccer moms. don't let them fool you, they all want to be roughly fucked

>tfw no catholic and shy gf
why did I screw it up like that? I had the right opportunity with her, but now she hates me

Why did you do to make her hate you?

long story short, I acted like a psycho and she didn't like that. Been trying to talk to her but there's no case, she hates me more everyday. I'll try again in two weeks though

Tfw no coding autist gf to make me feel dumb all the time

Tell her the Christian thing to do is to forgive you.

I'm not sure if I want my gf to know how to code for some reason, would be weird

It has come to the point she fears me. Something stupid as Bible says you shouldn't fear anyone but God. Thanks for the tip user

Are you that much of a psycho? What did you do exactly? Did you write her a love letter in her backyard using the bodies of dead cats or something?

you don't want a gf, they will fuck you for life once they leave you and tell you they don't love you anymore

Attached: trying to hurt me.jpg (723x691, 94K)

I just found her secondary social media account, nothing that exaggerated, but she weirded out as no one could found it. It was about young adult literature books. Before finding that account she told me she loved books and doesn't want anyone to know what she writes. I shouldn't have said that to her, dumb move by myself. I'm now the tech-savvy psycho boy for her.

Attached: 1472759738044.png (900x900, 718K)

Sounds like a very silly reason to hate you. If I were you I would reconsider liking her, but if you still do then it shouldn't be too hard to explain her the situation. You can pull it off, user. I'm rooting for you.

just read the fiIename

Attached: tfwnosmugcaramelbullygf.jpg (809x1105, 147K)

I have been in her situation, I hate psychos aswell, but still I'll try again with her.

Thanks user!

>tfw no Christian supporting and caring gf

I just want a girlfriend to take care of me. I'm a schizo so I don't drive or leave the house. I want a gf who will say "I know you're afraid to leave the house, but I'll be with you, so it'll be okay" and things like that. We'd read the bible everyday and she'd support me and care for me. She could drive me places like the store and stuff. She could cuddle me and calm me down when I'm having an episode.

Attached: 1515892030874.gif (281x281, 743K)

Guys I have literally no social circle due of being an idiot and former video games addict. Cold approaching is only way to go? I am 5/10 looking by Jow Forums standards.

Christians would tell you to man the fuck up or fuck off. And you want a girlfriend that will condemn you for being a literal retard.

Yes because every Christian is a strict religious parent that brainwashes their children with their dogma. Yes, because Christians aren't caring and sympathetic toward people with mental illness. Yes, of course

Attached: 1523755089624.jpg (829x589, 92K)

>Tfw no mommy gf to look after me
I don't think I'm going to make it lads

Just make a tinder or something. Say "looking for mommy gf". Wouldn't hurt to try, user

Attached: 1525063196917.jpg (1000x1000, 174K)

its not my fault im this way. i wish it wasnt so but those are the breaks