Blue collar bots:

>Women like manly men who have their lifes together.
What a load of bullshit, women fuckin hate guys like me, the freezing workers and dairy farmers of society. They dont want men, they want Chad with money.

Attached: 1200px-Butcher.jpg (1200x960, 238K)

they dont want manly men. they want fuck boys that drive BMWs

Well guess whose undoing Chads cv joints when Stacey calls AA for him.

Tis' true, young wayward son.
The Lord once told me he will "turn shepherds into Kings"
Dairy is most holy, verily

You must have a bad personality. All the young workers I meet have jovial personalities, and all have gfs/partners. Are you staying within your class? Because of course middle-class girls won't want a labourer.

In all honesty I have no idea what my personalities like, but its hard to look past all the guys who get looked down on. My friend Johnny is a 60 year old virgin who cant catch a break because nobody wants a dairyfarmer past the age of 25. Ive tried staying in my class, but its tough they all just date the bosses boys.

it's possible you're ugly or somehow otherwise off putting

Its not so much about me, but about Blue collar guys in general, why do they get down on by women. Its not like theyre making less then Tyrone.

this
funnily enough I've always attracted mexican females because of this

well maybe johnny isn't a dairy farmer but a dairy hand.... there's a big difference between having a couple hundy head of cattle and shoveling shit 50 hours a week

the blue collar gains make it all worth it imo. i raked my bosses yard for 6 hours straight last saturday, never had a better back workout in my life

Dairy manager, I relief milk.

>Tfw no butcher BF to give me free meat

>dirty bansaw/bone scraper (just a nitpicking thing)
>steel on the table (cross contamination waiting to happen)
>smocks on the table (supposed to be in a closest or locker away from the cutting room)
>no hair net or smock on wearing street clothes (you get in shit fired fined for this shit)
>no mesh glove or gut mesh
>cutting towards yourself (without meshes you'll do it once or twice or never again because you'll be bleeding out or scooping your innards up)
>using the index finger instead of the thumb (have fun with the carpel tunnel)
>wall covered in tape
oh boy if i did this shit i'd be up shit creek without a paddle and getting beat with said paddle for being such a fucking slob and i'd have health inspectors so far up my ass i wouldn't be able to shit. but luckily for me i don't sling sides anymore neetbux thanks to said job makes life gr8.

I'll give you free meat.

Nobody can tell what it is if its full freezing worker attire, also boningfag or slaughter?

>vanity justifies serfdom
topkek

Whoa whoa whoa wait...where did you get a blue collar job in the US that paid enough to call it a "career"? Illegals and robots are the only thing cutting meat and milking cows nowadays.

not vanity, i just like working hard and getting strong. i would probably do it for free

Where I'm from women swoon over blue collar guys. I was an ironworker for two years and the highest occurrence of p00sy was in that time. Now I'm tied down... for now. But maybe it was just a confidence thing, idk

Attached: look me.jpg (640x809, 63K)

I work in a formworks production hall and pretty much everyone has a girlfriend/wife, aggression problems and a strong alcohol problem. So i guess your theories must be right.

Attached: 23345345345.png (640x360, 135K)

both though kill days were the best because the blood warmed the hands up cutting days were gay and stupid because it was cold menial shit.