Tfw 6 foot 3, have a job that gives me more money than I can spend, good looking, drive a fancy car

>tfw 6 foot 3, have a job that gives me more money than I can spend, good looking, drive a fancy car
>tfw also a 28 yo KHV who wants to kill himself everyday

Attached: 1523983331712.jpg (736x717, 71K)

Things that never happened for 800 Alex.

All those things dont make you likeable. Get a personality first.

Atleast you can afford a mail order bride

At age 28 you're fucked no matter what

blame feminists for not letting you date hot teens unless you want social suicide

I'm poor as hell but this actually brings me solace because you poor saps with money are more miserable than I am

Attached: Lurking+_bb38f0b2b1ba3e00ffec07058ed69b78.jpg (267x200, 11K)

Why do you guys refuse to learn from the mistakes of others? Elliot was an attractive guy, he drove a nice car, and he was a complete fucking creep when it came to his personality. And yet here you are, playing Elliot 2.0 and acting like women should come running just because you have an unfounded ego and a bit of cash to throw around.

>tfw 5 foot 7
>tfw back hurts everyday
>tfw 24
>tfw still life with parents
>tfw slowly ascending into alcoholism
Ya yeet! Kill me nao.

Attached: 10B6ACA2-A5FA-4193-A1A3-22E04F465651.jpg (306x497, 49K)

>Elliot was attractive
Nigger, are you even black pilled? He was ok, HAPAs are fucked.

I'm sorry youre in pain everyday. Ive been dealing with back and shoulder and knee pain for two years now. It really sucks my guy.

I love Emily

I don't pursue women because I can't imagine that it will make me happy, it's just going to be one more big disappointment and in the end I'll be as melancholic as I am now but with one less thing to strive for

Im sorry for yours too. Its such an abstract feel. Most people dont understand or can even comprehend true chronic pain. Do you know how it happened to you? I have various issues but my most regrettable one is my scapula/rotator cuff. I caught my sister sneaking out of the house to hang out with her bf, when I saw them they made out. I got so pissed I wanted to hurt him. I sent her home and questioned him hoping he would say or do something to give me a reason. He did not. I went home to lift the stress away and blew my shoulder out doing shoulder press. That mustve been a year and a half ago now. Im so sad. They are still dating too. I hate him.

At absolute worst, he was average. There was definitely nothing about his appearance that should have prevented him from getting a girl. But 30 seconds watching any of his videos shows you what a bizarre and repellent personality he had.

You morons pass ugly guys with cute gfs every fucking day and you still act like you don't understand how important personality is and the extent to which it can compensate for bad looks or invalidate good ones. It can invalidate OP's extra cash and fancy car, too. No attractive, tall, wealthy guy makes it to his late twenties still a virgin without some sort of crippling personality issues.

And every minute you spend on sites like these just reinforces your shitty personality.

Then I'm not fucking talking to you, am I? I'm responding to OP crying about being a KHV so you can fuck right off, you little attention whore. Nobody cares about whether or not you've fooled yourself into thinking you enjoy being lonely.

Im not the average incel. Im very...what you would call confused and self conscious. Do not pretend youre better you still post here too. Ive dated (not fun) I even had sex with a girl (female)I found attractive. A tranny as well. I think I would like a life partner but I dont plan on having a long life so it almost feels pointless might as well keep pounding off until the inevitable hospital bed.

>Do not pretend youre better you still post here too.
This will never be your loser safe space, you moron. I've been a Jow Forums regular since 2006, I've been on this board since it was created, and you incel losers trying (and failing) to take the board over is a recent phenomenon and I'm sure as hell not going to let a bunch of losers tell me where I'm allowed to post.

I'm not pretending I'm better. I am better. And I'm giving you some very good advice: if you're a normal, healthy, well-adjusted person then there's no problem in spending some time here every now and then. But if you're a fucked up little loser with a bizarre complex about his race then you are only harming yourself by spending time here.

Why the rage? I do not believe you are better. But you can tell me why you think as such. Im very familiar with the fact that this was supposed to be a board for original content but that is not what it became youre deluded if you think otherwise. lol.

>when a newfag tries to tell you a board's history
Sad, very sad. This board has never been anything except 10-20% guys like you and 80-90% normal people making ironic posts to make fun of you. I'm starting to find it less amusing and more depressing when I realize how many of you actually believe that you're in good company here.

Contact plz?

That is depressing. Reminds me of the Descartes quote.
>Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they' re in good company.
I didnt choose this life. You dont have to try to make anyone feel shitty.

How to get job like that pls?

>You dont have to try to make anyone feel shitty.
You deserve it. You guys have spent years attacking anyone who tries to help you or give you advice. When you refuse to help yourselves or allow others to help you then the only way normal people can interact with you is as an object of scorn and ridicule.

>You deserve it
You dont even know me. Irl im pretty humble. I want to be happy too. But I have cognitive and physical problems that make that very difficult. I do post here unironically but I dont pretend to be better than well adjusted individuals I just try to take some pride in who I am and relate to others when possible. Thanks for bmtfo. Good shit, truly.

the moment you realize dealing with a bitch's emotional baggage ain't worth it is when you'll be set free.

No cuties from work?