So, it seems that life is a lot of work to be "happy", but the "happiness" is such a little reward...

So, it seems that life is a lot of work to be "happy", but the "happiness" is such a little reward, since life is still 80% shit.
So how about, instead of putting in a lot of work, we all just kill ourselves?

Attached: consider.png (1280x720, 276K)

I grew out of the suicide phase already.

Attached: vlcsnap-2016-11-16-03h09m53s633.png (1920x1088, 1.24M)

Well, mister grown up, what comes next than?

Happiness is an aspect of suffering, its existence only enhances it. It is poison meant to keep you trapped in this world where increasing suffering is an inevitability. And the more you suffer the less capable of enjoying increasingly small moments of happiness you become.

replacing Jow Forums with Jow Forums

Attached: lee.jpg (400x466, 34K)

im never depressed but have considered an heroing in the past but not very seripusly because i know i have no solid reason to.

is it illogical though to only choose a painfree way? does not wanting much pain at all mean you arent ready?

finding happiness in the little things is like excercise and meditation: it becomes easier the more you try. instead of demanding the outcome of your actions to be better, why don't you learn how not to take for granted the outcome of the actions you do everyday?

>we all
Kill yourself if you want, Im actually having fun.

>dude it doesn't matter if everything is shit just be happy anyways
Normalfags please leave.

i know i took the little things for granted because i am now at a point where i miss the little things and that hurts me

in other words: meh, it could be worse.

All the more reason for suicide, imo.

Tried and failed. It hurt a lot. I don't want to do it again. I curse my family for ever creating me, and I'll do my duty by not forcing any other beings into existence. Life is bad.

I do think it suggests you don't really believe the logic in the OP. Even a painful suicide won't matter once you're dead, the memories of pain perish with everything else. If you want a "painless" suicide you're looking for relief, not oblivion.

sorry but my psychiatrist and a small keychain trinklet that i use as a personal totem(for emotional+spiritual support) is what prevents me from attempting suicide even after 2-3 anxiety attacks and my happy pills running out.

why kill yourself when you can drink till the pain goes away [spolier]who am i kidding this has diminishing results[/spoiler]

Attached: IMG_1504.jpg (245x206, 18K)

fuk im retarded. now i do have to go kill myself. ill see you anons later

There are pursuits for which the effort can be enjoyable. The pain isn't inherently suffering.

>pain isn't inherently suffering.
u wot m8?

let's play with the terms pain, suffering, happiness and pleasure.
not all pain is suffering; some can be translated to pleasure if you're kinky enough ;)
all suffering is pain; doesn't have to be physical, nevertheless, still a pain in the ass
pleasure cannot end suffering; it distracts the pain temporarily, it might even return worse
happiness will let you endure pain, having a reason to go through the suffering and pain will let you reach happier times with a stronger fortitude

suffering is being used here as another word for struggle, so as mentioned, some struggles can be enjoyed as an endeavor with enough passion(ex: craftmanships like woodworking and pottery)

Went down that road long ago. Now it yields unreasonable anger.