Tfw I've gotten so mysoginstic i cant even stand being within earshot of women anymore

>tfw I've gotten so mysoginstic i cant even stand being within earshot of women anymore

Why are women actually all fucking stupid? Like they have no common sense. They think everything has some """deeper meaning""" and all that. Its fucking annoying.

Attached: 1523422474098.jpg (775x837, 49K)

How do I cure my misogyny? I tried taking feminism seminars and that only made me hate women more.

I am a recovering misogynist. if either of you wanna add me on discord it's Fart#7651

Stop thinking of women as people and start thinking of them as stupid beasts
There is no need to cure it. If anything you should be red pilling anyone you can about how awful women are.

I held a door open for one today and it made me feel like a decent human being. You should get over yourself

Dont look for a cure
Embrace misogyny
Embrace the truth

I just want to stop hating women. It's really bitter the way I feel and I'm sick of it. I want to be young again and see them as good beings and motherly figures

>wow I did a normal thing today
fuck off nobody cares

Why did you hold the door, do you think a woman cant do it her self but you the man can? fuckoff patriachy

just curious, could you tidily list what you hate about women? (specify whether each point applies to 'most' or 'all' women)

there is no going back unless you get a labotomy or something.

>he's dumb

uh oh!

Uh Oh!!!

UH OH!!!!!!!

Its men's fault because we gave them rights and refuse to bring them unto subjection

>misogynist scum we don't owe you anything!
>le reddit holds door for wymen to feel human

luckily most women are just on their phone and really arnt paying attention to you if youre some rando. I honestly cant stand the sight of women just like how i cant stand the sight of niggers. I live in the big city so im pretty much conditonted myself into self hatred and a nihilistic outlook on life so nothing really bothers me. I cant being near women though after all that and whenever I look at a women I think
>texting chad
>fucks niggers
>prostitute
etc

>too emotional about EVERYTHING
>naturally wheres
>less intelligent then men
>less coordinated then men
>all self obsessed
>cant work as well as men
>overcomplicated everything
>whiny and bitchy all the time
>all have the same shitty music taste
>"omg I love the office and dogs and FRIENDS" xD
>they all wear the same slutty clothes
>cant think outside of the box
>cant get dirty
>uhhhhh user, what's a V8?
>self contradicting politics

And to top it all off they think they're equal or better than men.

>inb4 "BUT NOT ALL WOMEN"

that sounds like a living hell user. I am sorry.
thank you for obliging me and if you ever want to discuss misogyny openly, my discord is above in the spoilered text.
i'm on the fence about women. I used to hate them more, but I'm always just on the edge.

All that and then some. Women are a fucking meme.

fuck this peice of shit user
OP listen to mewhy does open his post with
>sounds like living hell
like its only his world OP is living in and not others? So many people are like you OP and every real pimp knows what you are saying. Hell almost every man thinks what you are saying. Op sounds like living heaven to me and the fact you are redpilled is a blessing becuase now you know women are all retarded. Become gay...be a trap...i dont care but you are going to make it and the information you gathered on women is spot on.

You could just stop buying into the bullshit that losers post here

:^O I form opinions all by myself. I've felt like this for years. I dont let other people make my decisions for me. That's something a woman would do.
You lost me at becoming gay
I'm not in hell I'm just w o k e

>become gay... be a trap...

you're trying to brainwash op and i am trying to listen to his problems. who is right?

>I held a door open for one today
I bet she didn't even say thankyou. I love letting the door slam into them because their bodies are so fragile.