Anons, how attractive would you rate yourself out of ten?

Anons, how attractive would you rate yourself out of ten?
Be honest with yourself.
strawpoll.me/15611952

Attached: 93.jpg (2649x3531, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15611952
anaface.com/
prettyscale.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if there was a number lower than 1, I would pick that

i would say 7 just because of height

5, which is pretty ugly when you consider 8 to be the middle of the scale. acne, weak chin, fat face despite being skele mode. my height and my eye area are my only saving grace

It's impossible to be rated zero unless you don't have a face

I've posted myself on /soc/ and most would say I'm an 8/10 in terms of looks, if I weren't a shut in NEET who wanted to kill myself I'm sure I could get a girlfriend.

literally impossible to be an 8+ and a robot. you're a 7 at best

>strawpoll.me/15611952
>the average user is supposedly above average in looks

fuckin DOUBT

she needs to eat some pasta or a sammich or something. not saying i want more fat asses around but that woman is not healthy.

>imagine being blessed with a flesh-vessel this flawless

5 isn't average though, 7 is

Like a 5 or 6. I know that I'm nothing to write home about but I don't think I'm a total lost cause.

my face is qt, if i could get from auschwitz to ottermode i would probably be pretty hot.

>hoo hoo hoo look at me
>a girl has never complimented me on my looks but I'm like a 7/10 because I'm 6 feet tall
>I bet I could become an 8/10 if I got a Chad haircut

Attached: 1510210435138.jpg (588x823, 109K)

she probably does meth or heroin

It could go either way. Depending on what you care about somewhere between 5 and 8. Good face, good shape, and well dressed. Short and balding too. Women hit on me, but I haven't bit.

user, you have to realize that doesn't make any sense.

rated myself a 3, but I feel more like a -3 because i have been sick and my face is swollen.

7 now, 9 when fit

5/10 is neither ugly or attractive
6/10 is slightly good looking, still within the average range
7/10 is hot
8/10 is very hot
9/10 is nearly perfect
10/10 is almost if not perfect

I'm white, 6'3" in height with a chiseled chin and bright blue eyes. Others online when they see me will even remark I'm Chad or model-tier, in the end being attractive means little if your personality matches it. I'm quite certain if I had the mindset of a NT then I'd be the generic Chad, for better or worse I don't.

6.5 but I'm working on to be an 8.

It might be possible, but you'd have to be pretty damn autistic. Like to the point that you're more awkward to be around than an actual autistic person.

8 i guess, not fat, pretty tall, pretty nice face but socially awkward and not funny

but i get like 5/10 on /soc/

Attached: facerate.png (402x309, 56K)

i bet these two guys look about the same rating-wise, one is just in denial and one is painfully conscious

can you link me to whatever this is? i wanna see what i am out of 10

this is a pointless poll because everybody has different rating scales

If your personality doesn't*
I'm still a shut in NEET loser of several years with no IRL friends, barely any online as well. This

>7 and 6 leading
>literally above average
normals begone

I used these
anaface.com/
prettyscale.com/

of course...you can move the dots around, but I tried to be accurate

A few years ago I was like 7/10 but now I'm like a 4/10 due to weight gain, loss of muscle, unkempt hair/beard and depression/stress due to wagecuckery.

>i'm actually a chad i'm just socially awkward
>i would be a 9 if i lifted
>people always tell me i look like a model

Attached: 1521261537402.jpg (640x470, 69K)

What would you rate this image?

Attached: IMG_20180410_235507.jpg (540x960, 136K)

impossible to be a robot/10

no way this guy is KHHV

balding manlet/10

10 outta 10 of course silly

Attached: IMG_-yd05vl.jpg (378x378, 61K)

1. Hideously ugly and deformed.
2. Just plain fucking ugly. Your mother likely abandoned you for being a freak of nature.
3. Ugly.
4. Below average.
5. Average.
6. Above average
7. Good looking
8. Attractive
9. Model tier
10. Godlike

this man has qualities that I find attractive in a woman...except his chin is a little too big.

im a hit or miss type of guy. but at best im either above average or really attractive.

Thanks for the kind words. I've been a NEET though for nearly 5 years, no IRL friends and only 2 internet friends. It's a bit puzzling because I get those responses whenever I share my images, as if it's simply impossible for me to be a loser like the rest. I'm single and can't even get an internet girlfriend, unfortunately.

I have too much hair if anything and I'm 6'3"
Are you self-projecting user?

What is the point of this thread?
Is it just an info gathering thread or what?

D-dont judge me, I was lonely and wanted to make a thread people would reply to

I put 3, I'm below average anyway plus have a fucked up scar on my face.

>I'm single and can't even get an internet girlfriend, unfortunately.
This is how I know you're larping, the average person on this shithole of a site would base their entire relationship on just how cute you are, just like the normals would. All you'd have to do is join one of these terrible discords that get posted here and shill your face a couple of times and girls will message you, let that sink in for a minute, this is a fact.

im a zero

Attached: mfw no face.jpg (360x421, 70K)

I've tried that but in the end I just orbit women who get in relationships and it's incredibly pathetic...

>Did this
>Got rated a 2/10

Man Who Thought He'd Lost All Self-Esteem Loses Last Adittional Bit Of Self-Esteem He Didn't Even Know He Still Had

Welcome to my world, I fell for all the bullshit my cousins spewed "oh user your not ugly!" so I started joining them going to bars and clubs only to be called ugly multiple times by random people. That was after a makeover too so I probably looked my best.

There's a reason why people like us prefer being alone.

>I've tried that but in the end I just orbit women who get in relationships and it's incredibly pathetic...
What is wrong with you, I'm like 3/10 compared to you and even I've been close to getting online gfs, albeit short-lived flings, but relationships all the same.

I'm not sure user, I'm not sure. I'm sure you're not a 3/10 but have low self esteem, you should see what others think in an anonymous fashion like on /soc/ because you're doing something right.

Like I knew I was ugly. But damn. 2/10, that's fucking ugly. And people always say "looks aren't everything" and they are right, looks are not everything. Looks are 99% of things though. Because of my looks I was bullied, ridiculed, mistreated all my life. And fucking normies have the moxie to tell me that it doesn't matter, that people aren't that selfish. They say all this while they go hang out with their attractive friends and try to get attractive partners.

it's so funny. I made peace with being alone and unwanted years ago though. so nothing changes.

Attached: 59E4D1E1-7002-4156-8BC8-00F2F526B2B5.jpg (500x544, 39K)

prob a 5

How did you get 2/10?
I got something like 69%, are you just directly turning that into a fraction?
I'm an ugly fat NEET shut-in, actually surprised it didn't rate me lower.

The way I see it is normans are high on pleasure 24/7, acknowledging that someone they are obliged to be nice to (relatives etc) is ugly just brings them down.

Its like that movie "the beach" when the guy is sick from his shark attack injuries they dump him in the woods to die so he couldn't spoil the party vibe.

I look like a real life version of Carl from ATHF.
I wish I was joking.

Attached: 1453917072920.png (500x375, 202K)

Mixed I guess. Face could be a 3 or 4 but body is a straight -10. On average it would be about a -7. Sadly 1 is the lowest in the poll.

I tried prettyscale and got 89% - "You are pretty!"

Huh...

wtf is up with the propane torch on the floor

5. I am completely average i'm not ugly nor handsome and i'm ok with that. I could push it to 6 if i worked out, and 7 if i get absolutely ripped.

Attached: kaley cuocoset5.png (566x758, 768K)

post face
now we will watch how you won't post face

You look like the handsomest dude in the trailer park!

Maybe try it again. Those algorithms are bullshit. It is NOT supposed to be accurate for legal reason. Say some depressed loon gets a low score and goes on a rampage. Try again.

4/10, desu if I wasn't a lazy ass, lost 30 pounds and decided to not dress like a slob then I could be 8/10 (good bone structure and skin), but then again my lack of hope in myself and the world will net me no such efforts.

Attached: mehpe.png (636x657, 148K)

A lot of guys say I'm cute, and I'm not unhappy with my appearance, I'd say a 7.

Attached: 1521905668358.jpg (197x190, 29K)

I did it on multiple sites, they all gave me something in the 1-3 range so it's congruent with reality. They all give disclaimers at the beginning saying "don't use this if you have low self esteem/are depressed" so they are covered legally. I've also been on sites where humans rate you and that's about what I got there too. It's fine though I'm okay with being ugly, it's out of my control so I may as well make the most of it and accept it instead of deluding myself like the normies want

I'm an ugly flatchested and hapa, just about everything with me is mega subpar. Im a genetic waste with a lot of medical issues and should just off myself honestly.

I would date an ugly flatchested hapa if her personality wasn't shit and she would date an ugly hispanic, half this site would.

Holy shit wtf. I got an 88% on prettyscale.

Attached: _20180501_014030.jpg (751x552, 62K)

I'd say roughly 7/10

>6ft tall
>160 lbs
>6pack abs
>lean/athletic build
>good jaw
>thick hair

still a virigin

post jaw jjbhbhg

I guess that is a good way of seeing things, own it. I met a customer today I asked him how his day was and he said still short and ugly *laughs* says whos gonna love us? That us is where i got annoyed and confused I was hoping he was not trying to lump me in with him.

I butchered that anecdote but moral is that ugly guy has a wife and confidence while im self conscious and ashamed.

6 because jawlet and chinlet but with decent upper face

depends,
I think I can qualify as 7 or 8 when I'm 3 kg lighter
otherwise 6 normally, 5 at my worst days.

tfw not motivated enough to hit the gym for that 2 more points

>I have too much hair
Hearing these words as a thin-haired/balding man hurts.

this girl was so hot until i saw the weed junkie shit in the background

3, I guess. Could probably be a 5 or 6 if I lost a hundred pounds but fucked if that's ever going to happen.

>its 4
Well im fatso chinlet, jawlet with deep set eyes, dark circles under them and crooked teeth.

I've been rated as a 4 before by women.
This already includes me being clean, dressing well and not being overweight.

9/10 but no gf

Attached: 1487497365623.jpg (1651x1643, 406K)

I love hungry skeletons give discord

Based Stanley-poster

Attached: 1524148930333.jpg (466x601, 48K)

7, could be an 8 if I lost my little beer belly. Half-working on it. Starting to go bald though so that'll balance it out. All in all, perfectly happy with my looks - they haven't kept me from dating attractive people in the least. S'all about confidence and not being a total pushover.

>beer belly
>balding
>7

Attached: 154696CC-FDA1-4536-A8F8-FE1BEE8F5719.jpg (445x547, 44K)

I look like a young, ugly, acne ridden kid at 26.

Attached: 1484821053076.png (593x539, 16K)

Lol I'm 5'10 and 185, at 22. The balding hasn't even begun to kick in properly. I have a few good years left ;')

Probably 4 or 5. The level where female wont deny your existence if you directly talk to them but wont ever think about fucking you (most of them normie girls at least), not a virgin and a couple autistic girls shown interest. Worst thing is probably my big nose on an overall baby face.
You should be more realistic guys.

t. will never learn

I would say something between 4 and 6.
That said, I've been told many times in the chans that I'm +8, but I have zero sef esteem, so I'll end up with some fat neet.

Attached: 1513989115658.png (484x605, 260K)

i would say a solid five
my face is a bit asymmetrical but i'm 6'3 so i like to imagine that gives me a bonus point or two

is there a way i can let others decide for me how attractive i am? without resorting to soc because everyone there rates everyone way too high

Im 3/10 autistic highschool dropout neet with acne and i still had a gf
Stop being yourselves and start lying anons

Attached: 1523872724932.gif (480x681, 1.9M)

Idk anymore, no woman has ever taken interest in me. I would say that I am a 4 or 5.

Attached: rly nigga.png (284x211, 50K)

Women view anything less than a 7 as unattractive. No female has ever wanted average, this is a fact. They always want far above it, see height, fitness level, dick size, salary, etc.

To answer the poll, I'm a 3 on my best day. Worst day with no clothes on, 1/10.

would be high 6 or low 7 if not for severe acne. currently settling at about 4 or 5

>dab rig

nice

I'd say my face would be close to 7 if properly cared for, but my height gives me a 5 so I'll average to 6. Is that ok?

Well, as this user says, it's not. Color me surprised.