Bots, what would your dream girlfriend look like? What would she act like, too?

Bots, what would your dream girlfriend look like? What would she act like, too?

Attached: animegirlvirgin.jpg (623x506, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/202301/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shed look like alison brie in community and she would be extremely clingy and annoying

died short anime hair, blue eyes, catholic qt who is a racist. i don't want a gf because people make me uncomfortable, but this is what i fantasize about sometimes

Looks like that mini girl but isn't some slut and she's just a shy nice girl who wants to be a devoted stay-home wife and have a bunch of kids. If she's Catholic the better.

looks
>a head taller than me
>not too muscular but noticeably fit
>short hair of any natural color
>light brown or just tan
>about a C-cup
personality
>ENTJ
>laid-back
>open-minded
>dominant
>tries to get me flustered or teases/bullies me

Attached: 1523831826778.jpg (1400x800, 226K)

borderline reclusive
clingy
petite
unhygenic
hairy
pale with black hair covering eyes
possessive to the point she'll continue her part time job at a minimart just to pay for an apartment where you cannot leave

A slightly above average looking girl, not fat but not super fit.

Submissive in and out of bed
A bit clingy but not enough to get annoying

Attached: 4a94f2ea-d7ea-4eca-bc2f-d856fd32e9d9..jpg (659x960, 149K)

>short, messy brown hair
>blue or dark green eyes
>pale skin
>about my height
>large tits, but only slightly larger than average
>Not skeleton but not fat enough to have rolls or anything and not THICC
>Good ass shape, size doesn't matter as long as it looks good enough

>intelligent, but not arrogant about it
>Not afraid to talk to people like me, but still introverted
>values love, trust, honesty, companionship above all else
>is open about her feelings towards me, isn't afraid to do what she wants to me
>well educated and doesn't mind me having a shit paying job or staying home and doing all the chores
>doesn't judge me or make me feel bad about anxiety, but will still push me to face my fears
>wants kids
>Loves me a lot and always makes sure to remind me of it, even gushing in front of others to embarrass me on purpose

I'm just going to stop now I feel like this could take me forever to write out every little thing

>possessive to the point she'll continue her part time job at a minimart just to pay for an apartment where you cannot leave
>not making him get a job at the minimart with all the same night shifts as you where you are the only ones so he can't leave your gaze

lmfao....

A girl with XY chromosomes and benis please.

I have a hard time thinking about my ideal gf without giving her traits I want for myself.

i am reclusive, clingy, unhygienic and hairy, and pale with black hair covering my eyes, but i am a NEET and I am 5'6.

A cute redhead who loves bondage, pic related would be my dream

Attached: Ponygirl.jpg (648x835, 104K)

>that ugly whore
>cute

Attached: 1513788673632.png (528x456, 25K)

I want a good girl easy going gf

Attached: 3456dcd2923a036597a2fd87f089d73fe2315388cf4df112ec590f20b26f8fa7.png (743x499, 67K)

She would look like a young Sheryl Lee with slightly bigger breasts. She would be kind to me and love classical music (especially Smetana and Prokofiev) and Slavoj Zizek. As for personality, all the other normal stuff too (nice, loyal, honest, etc. bla bla bla). Would have to have an interest in classical opera composition as well.

I think we can all agree that cow udders boost gf by 2 points
Also that khazar milkers are the highest you can strive for
If you impregnateva khazar milker you won the game of life and get bonus points

Chubby and happy, She'd be a very optimistic and bubbly person

Attached: muhdreamgf.jpg (1536x2048, 555K)

Another pic of dream waifu

Attached: muhdreamgf2.jpg (1280x960, 134K)

>Bots, what would your dream girlfriend look like? What would she act like, too?
like this and shes a huge dork, introverted, likes reading, watching movies, music, going out but not to crazy clubs or parties, and likes animals. she'll probably also have a great life with chad

Attached: 1cebaf2f715eb1bd3a7b30507b4fcc0f.jpg (531x800, 93K)

>Shortish and messy black hair
>white or latina
>tomboyish
>flat chested
>awkward but cute
>GFD
>deeply affectionate. not afraid to randomly kiss me and likes cuddling
>possessive. gets upset if i leave her without a good reason
>is always on top in bed
>likes to do dumb cute shit like holding hands everywhere or giving eskimo kisses in public
>wants to get married and maybe have children
>obsessive and clingy. always want to know where i am.

Attached: E490880E-2287-49F1-9E3B-4137176BFACA.jpg (501x750, 49K)

what would your dream bf look like?

Attached: 29114-watamotehead.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>what would your dream girlfriend look like?
Pic related
>What would she act like, too?
Somewhere between Motoko in GitS 1995 and Kaworu from NGE. Probably with cute little insecurities or things she's trying to improve at, so that it's not an imbalanced relationship. A cute accent, too. Some shared interests, some of her own so that she's not just a mirror and doesn't feel totally codependent. More interested in abstract philosophical and psychological concepts than political ideologies and religions. Interested in film/literature, and in trying new things. A slightly competitive spirit and a bit more dominant than submissive.

Attached: maro_smileage_2011_04[1].jpg (1181x900, 100K)

Her being healthy and hygienic is all that matters to me in the looks department. I do find short hair pretty hot but it's not that big of a deal really. Any sort of physical trait that signals loneliness/having a similar lifestyle to me is what instantly gets me interested in a girl. Bags under eyes, unkempt hair, etc. "imperfections" like these are what makes a girl stand out to me because it makes me think she could be the same as me.

I guess I'm attracted to chicks who come off as shy or even antisocial. If she rarely talks or interacts with others, that instantly makes me interested. Any sort of awkwardness is attractive.

The politics are right and the aim is true

Attached: roza_shanina_14.jpg (1600x1156, 84K)

That's literally me except the obsessive and clingy. I'd be too scared of being annoying.

Very clingy, literally and metaphorically
My height or taller (5'11)
Pale, green eyes
Blonde short-wide bobcut, or chestnut long w/bangs
Pear shape (flat and wide hips)
Quiet but passionate personality
With a hint of skitz, for grasping the abstract
Is an outcast in all things

not fat and shorter than me

The perfect girlfriend would have basically the same thoughts, personality, ideas etc... as I.

But would be really cute face wise and curvy body wise, and considerably shorter than me (I'm 5'11"). Wearing clothes that would be the feminine version of what I wear (I like grey, black and white).

Bedroom wise, she would be really submissive and into being degraded and stuff like that.

So, basically a female version of myself.

there might also be the problem of you being a man

There are no girls in here.

so you'd both be submissive in bed?

No, I'd be dominant. Other than that, yes, basically a female version of myself.

L
L O
L O N
L O N D
L O N D O
L O N D O N

First off, she'd be able to say the quote in the OP pic and be telling the truth
>blonde
>blue or green eyes
>family oriented
>not willing to have sex unless married
>wants to have 3 kids (I don't know why 3 it just seems like a good number for me since it's more than what my parents had but not overwhelming)
>thin
>feminine
>likes old movies (black and white ones from the 1940s)
>goes to shooting range with me
>willing to move anywhere
>nice personality
>cuddles a lot

Heh most ideally:curly haired blue eyed white blond with wide hips, just wider then her shoulders atleast, im an INFP so id like her to be kinda like me i guess but my ideal is having trad values and wanting kids (put them before her carrer) this is most ideal, i cant cut down on the looks but the values are very important

Attached: 1523878069344.jpg (1080x720, 33K)

can you sauce me up my friend?

Attached: 1522151231656s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Oh shit i meant i CAN cut down on the looks

I used to want a girlfriend who was super affectionate, random and very kawaii overall. But eventually I learned this would annoy the fuck out of me, because I like being quiet, reserved and focus on my stuff.

Even to nigger central, Detroit?

Cute tranny gf that likes everything I like

I don't think anyone would be willing to move there
Okay, maybe not willing to move ANYWHERE

Short, nice body, obviously. Has a really positive outlook on life, without being lazy

She's a character from Ana Satsujin, I believe.

Short and cute with the voice of a high pitched anime girl what acts all high n bossy in them there jap picture shows

>what would your dream girlfriend look like
Like a girl I know.
>What would she act like
Like a girl I know back as she was when I first met her before time, age, and experience left her so jaded.

>Chubby, busty
>Brunette
>Dresses modestly, wants kids, more empathetic

Attached: 05832942cf61f6e7b31b7352d4d18373757dd2223295d20f8dc659abb25ebcc6.png (599x605, 10K)

>naive, almost to a point it's like I'm talking to a fucking retard at times
>5'6 or shorter
>thin, underweight is ideal
>says sorry a lot (it annoys me but I still want it)
>family issues, abusive parents are ideal
>doesn't enjoy but tolerates a slap to the face every now and again (it would be justified and I would caress her afterwards)
>neet is ideal. min wage jobs like retail are fine as well.
>low ambition, most she wants to do is sell her dumb knick knacks or whatever on etsy etc
>some sort of artistic trait or hobby
>racist but not edgy about it

tell me, is that so much to ask?

Yesyesyes user this is the absolute dream gf, just the right amount of crazy

Attached: 1523887791029.png (240x240, 91K)

>racist but not edgy about it
Based

>family issues, abusive parents are ideal
Why? Wouldn't this make her messed up in the head?

Personality of rose. Looks of rose. Basically just rose

Attached: Screenshot_20180421-014750.jpg (2159x1080, 424K)

yeah but we could relate to each other and build a stronger bond

She'd be a genki girl, sunny, one that I can banter with, and she'd be so happy to be with me, even though I'm not a good man. She'd snuggle by my side, and we'd hug each other while we watch anime/movies/tv shows, commenting and making jokes at everything shown.
She'd teach me how to act less autistically in the real world, I'd teach her how to be more in touch with your own inner world(and I'd love to be more in touch with her inner thighs, ykwim).
And when she inevitably ends up leaving me, I'd like for her to think that the time spent with me was worth it all.

Attached: 1524232620866.png (640x630, 580K)

Just like that futa in your pic OP.

>brown hair
>green eyes
>158-168cm
>likes some form of art creation as a hobby
>introverted but not 100% shut in
>wants alone time but often spends some time with me in a day
>has a personality
>not fat
Girls a tad bit shorter than me seem to be a big attraction, as long as they're developed and not lanky teens. Another magic number is 176

Pssst. Email me.
[email protected]

Attached: 1446450249733.png (707x698, 255K)

this but same height/shorter and a/b cup

Shouldn't post your email here you might get unwanted emails from people that aren't him
Faggot

>[email protected]
sent, I guess I'm lonely as fuck

Attached: 1523935158608.jpg (500x360, 151K)

Looks
>skinny
>5'
>cute face
>nice ass
Personality
>clingy
>intelligent
>caring
>loving
>extremely submissive
>wants to have a monogamous relationship with me
>very low to non-existent body count
I hope that one day I'll be with a person similar to her

Attached: 1524504159264.png (444x468, 61K)

She would be exactly like Kagari Ayaka.

Attached: bang.gif (500x281, 787K)

The manga in pic relate is my favorite.

I tried searching your email on google, holy shit, you're actual cancer who feeds off orbiters' attention.
I've got no money to buy you anything, so you'll be wasting your time talking to me.

Attached: 1523537514822.jpg (681x525, 41K)

6', thicc child bearing hips, proportionally oppai, with defined abs. Messy, longish brown hair, and blue or green eyes (dont care either) with sharp, vaguely slavic facial features. She'd wear military surplus clothing along with rugged clothes like jeans and leather jackets, and edgelord stuff like fingerless gloves.

Her personality? I'd want her to be professional and somewhat cold/dominant outwardly, but very warm and kind to me on the inside. Not tsundere, just not a giggly "be nice to everyone" thot. I'd want her to love and be protective of me and genuinely cherish me as I would her, and I'd want her to share my interests. I'd want her to be my best friend and be able to show affection for one another through actions and taciturn, meaningingful interaction, not just shallow words.

But those kinds of girls dont exist, do they, robots?

i want pic related to train me for real gf etc.

Attached: bath.png (905x623, 560K)

That anime is basically twilight for weeb boys
...but me too

>emotionless loli
Is this so much to ask for?

looks familiar, source?

Roughly as tall as me, maybe an inch or two taller.
Slender build. Flat chest.
Long dark brown hair.
Pale white skin. Dark eyes.
Calm and collected. Intelligent.
Cold at times but still compassionate.
Strong sense of justice and morality.
Asexual.

For me user it's just a girl I can relate to. We can both be autists

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-25-22-57-32.png (720x1280, 312K)

She would be intelligent and kind, and push me to do my best in all things. She would be extroverted, with a large family with whom she is close. She would be more interested in fitness than I am. She would compliment me in form and traits. We would be two halves of the same heart.

A harem of multicolored touhou fairies.

>.>"

brown tomboy who is secretly very sub, caring, and clingy. Good at banter so we could poke fun at one another without feelings getting hurt

>short
>petite-plus
>long, brown hair
>glasses
>crooked smile
>freckles
>likes to read books
>likes to wear floral-printed dresses and rompers
>likes to enjoy nature, go swimming, hiking and kayaking
>smart (for a woman)
>wants to have kids more than anything

this is a real person

>25+ preferably 30ish
>fat/obese or at least chubby
>very hairy and doesn't shave anything
>loving and kind and nice
>not addicted weird psychosexual shit like reenacting abuse
>not a druggie/cutter/otherwise insane
That's about it I think.

someone EXACTLY like Kurisu

Attached: kurisu 06.jpg (675x750, 599K)

>shorter than me
>likes me
>within 3 years of my age
>an "outdoorsy shut-in" like me
>likes or tolerates anime
>blonde or black hair (asian)
>of healthy weight
>respects my alone time

>isn't a slut
>loves me unconditionally
>can cook

Impossible, I know.

Except for the first thing that's basically your mom

> Blonde Asian
So a dyed hair bimbo?

>implying that's a bad thing
>implying people don't look for motherly women so they can raise kids with them

not too picky on looks, around my height, preferably B cup
not clingy at all, but we're constantly hanging out because we're on the same wavelength, and we just KNOW when to help each other, like she's my striker, I punch she kicks

She is too perfect for this world. How can 3DPD even compete?

Attached: Spider+bunny+big3rachnera+from+monster+musumebig3_4ed372_5847736.jpg (680x907, 125K)

Come on bro you can't just crop it and not give sauce. Please.

nobody can compete with monster girls. But also nobody can compete with monster boys. Beauty and the beast is a thing you know. Shape of water won awards.

I mean, even human rachnera would win hands down.

Attached: g0I576N.png (453x776, 374K)

I should catch up on the manga

nhentai.net/g/202301/

>petite grills
i feel so bad for tall grills desu. like 5'10 must be hell for a girl

>((blonde) or (black hair (asian)))
PEMDAS nibba

Yes, you should
that was a panel edit, though.

Attached: rachnera_arachnera_human_type_v2_by_setsumight-dad26zb.png (750x1066, 409K)

A wealthy, ambitious, and hungry for power CEO of a huge corporation that is feared by her underlings when at work but turns into a meek, quiet, and tender loving wife when at home.

Either that or just a plain 5+/10 girl that isn't a whore, will laugh at my jokes, doesn't like to "party" and will be happy to bear 4+ children for our family.

>cheating
Oh boy. Thank you for giving sauce.

historia from snk

what about pigskin trash Indiana

Same, I'm aware most people want a shy borderline, if not full autistic gf so they can relate to them but I want to drag myself out of this pit of asocial behaviour, so an outgoing, social and sporty girl, essentially (so basically a Stacy but without acting like a slut).

Tall, over 5'9. Thin. I don't really care about acne, eye bags, funny teeth. Same with hair.
Personality wise, just really clever.
There's a lot I would enjoy, competent ice queen, low confidence dork, personality is whatever so long as there's no problems like being physically violent or transgressive in another retarded way.
Those are the two things I'd avoid. Someone who's aggressive for no reason, and then someone with no outlet for it, no long term goals or enthusiasm for something.
Because that's what you find. Those people without a channel for their aggression into productivity, some sort of frustrating goal like fitness or another skill, those are the people who lash out when they're frustrated, because they're unaccustomed to the sensation of frustration. They don't encounter it except when its in the form of a person.
There's a fine line between the usual provocation that women like to lay on men, and just spite.

>racist
>retarded
>has issues
>wants to get abused
>has family issues
>underweight
>looks like a starving pre-pubescent white male
You guys are absolutely delusional or retarded

They don't faggot your fucking delusional

>Bots, what would your dream girlfriend look like? What would she act like, too?
my dream girlfriend is basically eclair lightning farron from ff
when in the far future i buy advanced robot it'll look and act as much like her as it will be possible

Attached: 92694.gif (500x500, 858K)