Does anyone else blame their parents for how they've turned out? Because I know I do

Does anyone else blame their parents for how they've turned out? Because I know I do.
>Parents were both dirt poor rednecks
>Mom was 18, dad was 16
>Dad fucked off after he found out my mom was pregnant
>Mom decided to keep me, and not abort me or give me for adoption
>Mom finds boyfriend when I'm about 1-2, he's physically abusive to us both
>She leaves him after a year, moves in with Dad's mom, who is cool
>Keep bouncing from house to house, one boyfriend after another, basically living on the streets
>Some are ok, some are physically and mentally abusive, some are in between
>Home schooled until 4th grade
>By this time, mom decided to marry and divorce one of her boyfriends, and a rather abusive one at that, after she got knocked up and kept the kid again.
>New little sister has autism.
>Dad fucks back into my life around mid 4th grade
>Gets back together with my mom
>Guess what, he's got a fuck ton of mental issues from too much partying, drugs, genetics, etc.
>Abused heavily until high school
>No friends, only one gf up to this point, she left me for Chad once we got into high school
>Parents ruin every friendship and relationship they find out about
>Start cutting and shit.
>Get cheated on in junior year
>Start going on Jow Forums
>Swear off roasties forever
>My only female friend that I've known for years starts making a move on me
>Decide fuck it, I'll give this roastie a chance.
>Lose my virginity to her, and she loses her virginity to me, we're still together today, so at least I have that
>Get a job at the local mall for a few months, then never get another one.
>Abusive parents have a third autistic kid and kick me out after an argument, no doubt to make room for the new kid
>Move in with high school buddy
>Waste 10k and a year attending a worthless for profit trade school
>Drop out, starting community college in June
>Realize I'm probably autistic, start trying to get NEETbuc
Everything is starting to turn around, but if anything fails, I'm fucked for good.

Attached: OYbhXQe8YhbH_640x360.jpg (640x360, 40K)

Good shit, man. Keep writing.

Attached: 9097E6CE-A5F9-40A3-BCCE-6D5986B38DF3.jpg (900x900, 77K)

I blame them for my failure in school, but I blame my peers for showing me enough negative attention to develop me into the person I am today.

Yes but they aren't bad people just incompetent parents.

I always tell people that my parents molested me but they didn't. I had a pretty good childhood.

Why do you do this? Garnished sympathy? Autism?

My parents could have done a better job but they had to work really hard to provide for my family and they were always busy and tired so I don't blame them. Some of my problems might have been prevented by them but ultimately I brought them on myself and I need to take responsibility to fix them.

not that I can think of (have bad memory), but they definitely didn't help
>never took me out to movies
>never brought me to do anything
>gave birth to me
>gave me my diseases
>denied me $300(not much would have made that back in a couple days) of my dollars(couldn't get since I was too young but it was mine) from stocks to invest in bitcoin when it was $3> (being stupid trying to prove a point I actually made a list (dont have anymore) of when I would buy and sell over the years (would have made $60 mil with my investments))
>told them what stocks to invest in
>asked how it did later
>more than doubled money
>"how much did I make"
>"oh we didn't invest in that on your stocks
>"can we split"
>"no that was our money"
I would be living like a king right now being happy alone instead of sad alone, and they screwed it all up.

I blame my peers and my genetics. Can anyone else relate to being so alienated by their peers that they seem like another species? Being able to relate to someone just because they are the same age seems foreign to me.

Im really depressed. Idk who is meming anymore. I honestly have not had a friend since 2013.

>parents are average height
>still a fucking MANLET
FUCK YOU

The sad part is I don't want to be most people's friends. They don't tolerate you if you're different. They expect all this conformity for nothing in return. How do normies cope with friendships like that?

>all this conformity for nothing in return
Good point. desu if you really want friends you may want to consider linking up with some ugly people. Honest. In my experience ugly people have never minded trying to relate to me or jest. I think they sense im mentally fucked them physically maybe we can balance each other out. Im honestly in the beginning of a budding friendship with a guy from work. I only decided I would try him because he came across as a turbo autist, when I hung out with him I realized he was a normal he was even in a cool band and has cool hobbies. Thing is he has been pretty nice to me thus far and seems interested in my life and opinions (however vapid and foolish they are imo). I will continue to try and nurture this. Hopefully it works. Gl

I think ugly people and social outcasts are the only people who are real in our age group.

>in our age group
Huh? You dont know my age, user.

True. I just don't relate to having certain views or opinions just because I'm the age I am.

I see. You dont fit in with the average millennial. Like I said try a nice ugly person, might be pleasantly surprised.

I think blaming is pointless, not that the blamed is not guilty but it is pointless to dwell on it. Just a waste of time really, accept that things hasn't gone well in the past and move on.

Good idea. Yes I don't fit in with the average Millennial. Did their parents teach them to hate dissenting opinions and weirdness? I'm trying to think of what so many of them viscerally hate me.

I'm basically Gen Z but born too early. It sucks.

>many of them viscerally hate me
I cannot say. Maybe youre autistic. I think ok looking people with ok personalities generally do fine in life, but when you have weird ideas, looks, or mental deficiencies your quality of life takes a nice hp plunge. Other people (men) who are sorta fucked up in one way or another tend to be more relenting and accepting of outcasts. Ive come across their open arms several times in my life. I never let anything take place because I always lie to myself that im better or that THEY are the weird ones. Well I just know that this normal from work is a cool guy, he already admitted to me that he is depressed, he has good music taste, and comes from a good family. (Not implying he is uggo btw) So im gonna try to give this a real go. So far we have had a lunch and watched a movie. At work we shoot the shit a bit. I feel that my social acuity and mental faculties are pretty lacking but he treats me like an equal and chum. It is hard for me to do stuff and joke with him but I like the realness of another person to relate to in some capacity and who knowing a nonrelative gaf about you. I hope you get a friend.

Definitely but I don't want to green text .

They are human garbage if we're talking about OP's parents