I am over 35k in debt and have been planning to kill myself after maxing out the rest of my credit cards...

I am over 35k in debt and have been planning to kill myself after maxing out the rest of my credit cards. But I just now found out that most of the banks I've borrowed from can legally pass on my unpaid debt to the rest of my family.

I think I actually just fucking killed my parents and little brother. I just wanted to die alone. How is this even allowed? I can't even die in peace anymore. I fucked up so bad. I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking sorry.

Attached: 1524697581980m.jpg (712x1024, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
youtube.com/watch?v=OkL8lODhsBM
youtube.com/watch?v=T_U2OTUfYEM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what was the debt spent on OP?

decalre yourself bankrupt before killing yourself

You already maxed out your cards?

How does that work? I don't think I can just walk into the bank and go "I can't pay you guys back leave my family alone" and just walk out

I have two I can still use but I just found out about how badly I've fucked up by signing up for these things

>This retarded

No wonder you're in debt holy fuck, google it retard, also if you're in the US your debts cannot be passed onto them.

Well now you have a new purpose in live buddy, live for the debt.

You use it like a debate card, how are people this retarded.

Attached: f1c.jpg (546x550, 52K)

>family members inheriting debt

in what third world shithole do you live?

this, declare bankruptcy you tard.

>in the US your debts cannot be passed onto them
lol

I can't fucking do this I can't even die properly

Don't give me that shit OP. There's no point in giving up ever. So what if you think your shit? So what if you've got debt? So what if all your goals and dreams have failed? Fucking pick yourself up and be the fucking hero of your own damn story for once. Never forget this moment, YOU are the main character of YOUR life! Realistically before any logical solution is thought out you must pick yourself up. Once you pick yourself up you can fuck the world because it abandoned you! The world abandoned all of us so we should make the rest of the world rue the day it decided to abandon us! Be a fucking hero for yourself! Be a hero to save those you care about! Be a hero TO PROVE THE WORLD WRONG!!!

> TO THE FUCKING MOON WITH YOU, YOU SAD SACK OF SHIT

Attached: 1492667431471.jpg (138x138, 7K)

>e US your debts cannot be passed onto them.
wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
>RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

You could marry and the debt would go to your wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=OkL8lODhsBM
>FUCK YOUR FEELINGS! PUSH THROUGH YOU BITCH!

Attached: FUCK YOU.jpg (819x457, 28K)

Most debts cannot be passed onto them.

Attached: images (1).jpg (184x250, 6K)

Holy fuck this post is so autistic it's great
>FUCK YOU.jpg
>Can't even see his head
>Autistic song
>FUCK YOUR FEELINGS! PUSH THROUGH YOU BITCH!

Holy kek.

Attached: 1517433444405.jpg (540x534, 67K)

Sort you life out, it is very much worth living, the path of life is full of surprises. Fix yourself, fix your economic status, and repair the damage you dealt. I believe in you, seriously.

Attached: 3pqHtBh.jpg (480x480, 45K)

Wait are you serious? I didn't know debt worked that way... Also here is a quick solution OP, go to Craigslist or any job site, look for an apprenticeship as a railroad conductor, I heard they are desperate for workers and give you a sign on bonus. Or just get a plumbing apprenticeship and slowly pay back that debt. In 5 years you'll be swimming in cash debt free. Also Jill is a cute

Attached: tumblr_static_dhfpfy0mjvccogc4ksw4gkw4g.png (594x910, 627K)

I pride myself on my autism.
youtube.com/watch?v=T_U2OTUfYEM
>Anything to get this fuck to keep pushing forward.

We're gonna make it someday, just gotta keep believing in hope nigga.

Attached: AUTISM IS WHAT I LIVE FOR BITCH.jpg (301x167, 8K)

go back to r.eddit, retard

I browse both user, what does that make me.

Attached: BbOe1X6.png (645x773, 23K)

ONLY IF YOUR PARENTS WERE INVOLVED IT WILL BE PAST DOWN RETARD

Attached: 3f1b1571b1c54d92ad8657cc074d52935c43d191969bcc9dfe5c7a8d54cf5a0d.png (255x194, 40K)

It's not true, OP. Look it up. The collectors WILL harass your family and get them to pay, though. If they make even ONE payment on that debt, it's their debt to pay off. Call collectors will say anything to get them to pay it.

But if they don't make any payments, no debt is transferred to living relatives. That's not how it works. For accessing an estate is a different story, but it sounds like you don't have one.

Attached: Apes_in_a_persimmon-tree.jpg (1283x3000, 841K)

You know you can just google "how do I declare bankruptcy?", right?

just as bad as a redditor

comfy is comfy

>apprenticeship as a railroad conductor
not OP but where i live that job is basically only nepotism
what did he charge on his cards? bankruptcy and repo may be his only option