Summer /feelsgood/ thread

Who else is feeling good and exited because of summer.
>uni classes finished with good grades
>play vidya all day
>window open to smell the rain
>watch comfy anime at night
Things are looking up bros.

Attached: 65438546.jpg (511x428, 27K)

Nice dubs and yeah just walkn muh doggo bout to play sum MHW smoked sum grass
Everythings pretty nice so far

Attached: bff008e6f5cd3fb5be39521006df79e1.png (1280x1016, 373K)

So what's ur major?

sounds comfy user, I never got into smoking until recently but it is a great way to relax. What kind of doggo?
poli sci artsfag, hopefully bound for law school if I can keep up my grades

Attached: NNBR.jpg (1920x1080, 700K)

He's a husky pit mix

Attached: KIMG0678.jpg (1920x2560, 539K)

One week left this semester then I spend the summer cutting grass at a golf course, smoking, drinking, shrooms, concerts. Summer is la dolce vita. I can't wait to have money and worthwhile activities to spend it on rather than the god-awful campus bar scene.

Attached: buscemilipstick.gif (500x264, 496K)

>don't have to wear a coat
>don't have to wear long sleeves
>don't have to wear long pants
>don't have to wear socks
>rarely have to wear shoes
>room temperature everywhere

this pleases my autism.

Haha nice I work at a golf course too. Best fucking job ever.

This is my first year. I used to cut the grass for a school district. Looking forward to being out on the course rather than some dumb football field for a school I never went to.

wtf thats the most interesting dog ive ever seen

never seen this crossbreed before but cute none the less
Sounds great user, golf course jobs are based, especially if you get to drive the ride-on lawnmower meme
Although I love sweater weather nothing better than wearing pushers everywhere

They have one of pic related. If I drive it, I'll probably nut.

Attached: mower-meme.jpg (568x335, 56K)

I work in the pro shop, I dont mow. But I still have a good time. The golf course is a nice place. I smoke cigars and drink on the job whenever I want. I work at the gold course where elliot rodger filmed a few videos. He would occasionally come into the shop and i would sell him a Pepsi. I didnt know his name or anything and it took me awhile to realise that he was the one who was the shooter.

>consistent 110+ degree weather
>no rain for months

shit season

If any if you fellow /comfy/ lads want to join the discord come join.
/Xbv86
I have two more weeks of college and I'm free.
Can't wait desu. I'm exhausted.

Attached: 1524736228848.png (657x600, 84K)

SUMMER IS JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER SEASON FOR A NEET GET OUT OFF MY BOIARD

had a friend who did that shit for a summer said it was a great time
might take you up on that nugposter

That's pretty whacky. Did he have an ominous presence or a weirdness about him? I'm always fascinated by people that knew killers

If this is real that's really crazy.
Did he give off any signs that he was abnormal or did he just seem like a normal guy?

Finish uni for good in 10 days. Not even bothered about my grades just want to be done and graduate.

My future is pretty uncertain, because I have no work or housing lined up, but I am looking forward to the summer regardless.

Yeah he was kinda weird but me and the manager didnt really think anything of it. Just kinda awkward. He was just known as the "pepsi guy". We thought he had autism or aspergers or something. Kinda feel bad looking back at it all. But I guess he was nice

You deserve it user congrats and enjoy

>uni is ending soon
>graduating
>have no job
AAAAAAAAH this is the real world for real now I am really not feeling good guys please help me I'm a CS major none of my friends have jobs (same major) after a year of searching AAAAAAAAAAH

Seriously there are two weeks left, I feel like having a nervous breakdown. I don't even want to go to work, I'm not ready yet fuuuuuuck. Should I get a PhD to avoid entering the real world? Fuck I don't even know how to manage my financials aaaah

Wow that's pretty crazy actually, definitely a unique experience hue
Thanks user, hopefully I don't squander my summer too hard and can keep up GPA next semester
Yeah I have been thinking the same thing lately, switching from uni to the real world will definitely be a big shock I am not really ready for.
Honestly just try to apply through as many mediums as you can, and see if your uni offers anything to help you out.
Good luck though user, I'm sure you will find something because someone will always need a CS major

I just got here says link expired though