It's too fucking late for the "developed" world, anons...

It's too fucking late for the "developed" world, anons. We've let too many standards fall off that we'll never have back. Women can speak out of turn. Marriages aren't arranged, and thus have a hugh failure rate and are largely unhappy compared to arranged marriages. Taxes go to systematic "charity" that's not helping anyone. If our society had kept all the former standards of fighting taxation and keeping our women in check we wouldn't have ANY of the problems we currently face, as robots or as a country. And none of those standards are ever coming back. We're fucked anons, unless you want to move to an amish or mormon commune in middle america.

Attached: images.jpg (206x245, 6K)

HELLO YES FELLOW ROBOTS
I TOO AM DEFINITELY A ROBOT
BUT HEY
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT
THIS FANTASTICAL "ALT-RIGHT" THAT ALL THE ROBOTS ARE TALKING ABOUT
SURELY IF YOU IMMEDIATELY SUPPORT US, YOU'LL REALIZE IT'S SECRETLY NOT THE CHADS WHO ARE BAD
IT'S THE NIGGERS AND THE LIBS
JUST STAY ASLEEP, FELLOW ROBOTS. DON'T GET MAD AT CHADS. VOTE TRUMP.
MAGA JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP

If we had arranged marriages, there would be no chads and robots. There would be no dating or rejection, no flirting or one night stands. Just commitment and emotional connection. Chads are the "enemy" but it's not their fault, it's only because of our fucked up "free" society

i don't think marriage has a higher failure rate because it's not arranged. I think it has a higher failure rate because you no longer get shunned over divorce. plus the west is rich, so marriages and divorces are only a fraction of peoples income and so they don't take the commitment as seriously.

YES FELLOW ROBOTS
WE SHOULD TRUST IN CHAD. A MOVEMENT OF MOSTLY CHADS WILL DEFINITELY HELP US.
JUST STAY ASLEEP user. TRUST IN CHAD. GIVE CHAD ALL THE POWER. GIVE CHAD ALL THE CONTROL.
DON'T RESIST. JUST VOTE LIKE I DO. MAGA.

If you want arranged marriage, convert to Islam

Well, if marriages were arranged, the shunning from divorce would come naturally, especially on the part of the woman (because people know it's usually her fault, especially in conservative societies). Plus, if you're "forced" together for a few years at a young age you grow to love each other and just don't get divorced.

>if you're "forced" together for a few years at a young age you grow to love each other and just don't get divorced

I don't think this is true. In many amish marriages, love just isn't a priority.

Islam is a fucking joke. Mormons are a thousand times more sane and have their shit together with women in their place and marriages.

>love
Love is a meme user. It's fake. It's a lie. It dies quickly and doesnt create successful partnerships anyway.

they are equally illogical

>Plus, if you're "forced" together for a few years at a young age you grow to love each other and just don't get divorced.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

My relationship is based on love and it is very stable. We've been together for 5 years so far. If I had come to love her but was forced to marry somebody else, I don't know what I would do.

Literally the situation of every indian couple, user.

The idea is to get you into a stable relationship at 12/13, before you're capable of "love" (meme)

Love is real user, I love my family and my partner and my dog.

I love my family too, but not because we were "MADE FOR EACH OTHER" and all the rest of the romantic bullshit. Love exists between two people who work to build a stable relationship, which can be any two people.

but that is what love is, which is real.
Of course I know that.

The point is that our society's romantic interpretation of love has destroyed marriage as an institution which is the foundation of our culture. Love as described by chick flicks and 80s music is bullshit and people (read: women) have an expectation for it now. And there's no putting that back in the bag. When people say love they no longer mean what it really means, theyre talking about the notebook and every cure song.

I don't agree that marriage is the foundation of our culture, but I agree that when people say 'love' they mean lust and infatuation, which fades.

>arranged marriages
Are we in india or something?. No fuck that i'd want to be with someone who actually likes me or no one at all

Marriage is the fundation of christian culture and i'm not a christian or think much of society so why should i care

Read the thread dumbass.

orig

Those chin-whiskers piss me off. I'd be ok with the Amish if not for that.

Tell me then, what atheist culture looks like. No morals? People lie cheat and steal, the more attractive people win, etc. R9k's nightmare.

atheists have morals. you don't need the threat of going to hell to have morals.

Lol what, no way pal. If I wasn't kept in check by hellfire I'd be stabbing mfers left and right. Just stabbing all day long.

Maybe not for a generation or two, but people are too damn stupid to do shit without incentives for any kind of greater good. hell is the only motivator that's worked long term in history.

are you joking?

Are all of (((you people))) like this?

>
except the arranged marriage part. It's more successful than a regular marriage but it can fail due to either one of the spouse's being unhappy

Attached: 45t9359ds.png (532x398, 367K)

Christian here. Look, it's obviously all made up nonsense, but how else are you going to keep the masses in check?

are you posting at me from the 1850s, mr. marx?

So relationships shouldn't have any deep feelings or romance with each other because of the society meme? We shouldn't have love that helps us escape the bleak world around us?

It's called original sin pal. Look it up. Ask your pastor.

Try reality. The masses really do need kept in check. I am christian and really believe it's all true, but that's just me, it's personal. Even from a non personal standpoint we as a species need order and need to submit to authority.

I don't have a pastor, I am an atheist.

are you serious though? you simultaneously blame your violent fantasies on god, but also rely on the threat of hell to keep them in check?

Deep feelings and romance are a byproduct of living, struggling, laughing and crying together. Remember "do you love me" from fiddler on the roof? Love is real but starry eyed teenage romance is not.

>I don't have a pastor

What

> I am an atheist
What difference does that make? Just talk to your pastor from when your parents sent you to Sunday school as a kid, before you rejected God.

atheists don't have pastors.
I live hours away from where I attended church as a kid.
also I didn't reject god, it's too long a story to post.

Don't worry the goverment is doing all that for you

>MUH GOVERNMENT
the government is just more shitty people with shitty morals. They fuck everything up every time. They steal from you and don't do anything with it, and when their people rise up in stupidity they relent instantly and let women vote, etc

And the catholic church is full of shitty people with shitty morals, pedophiles and all that. So what does that tell you. I mean if the center of christianity itself can't avoid sin then the whole thing is pretty much a failure, at least with philosophy and ethical laws and all that crap people can think for themselves to a certain point. Religion has run out of use, fearing an ever watching angry man in the sky is a good thing if you're an illiterate who knows fuck all about the world. It's no suprise that the more developed a country becomes the more it's people turn away from religion

You know we have the law right?

Attached: 1524473226990.jpg (1235x766, 374K)