Robot addictions

What are you addicted to?

I've been addicted to coke and benzos in the past
right now I'm addicted to alcohol and gambling
started using tobacco everyday for a few weeks now but don't know if it's an addiction yet

The worst addiction I have is gambling I hate it, but still throw up all my savings on a game. Previous success has led me to believe I can win it all back.
the alcohol is a maintenance issue where I haven't addressed how serious it is yet.

Any other robots in the midst of an addiction or have been able to beat an addiction?

Attached: th.jpg (474x625, 23K)

I'm an opiate addict. I could always handle other drugs but this is different

I've dabbled in opiates and I love them but never had a steady supply to continue use

what's it like?
I've had friends die, and one did an experimental procedure that zapped his opiate receptors to beat the withdraws

Do you think you can stop, are you iving street powder?

Heavily in bed with alcohol and have been dbranching off to kratom. Alcohol leaves me with an unquenchable hatred towards the world and kratom soothes my depression. Occasionally it leaves me optimistic. Been trying to relive the memories of the past lately. Left stupefied at how fast my youth has past and have been left demoralized.

Honestly I'm functioning pretty well. Swings from depressed to happy as a clam but comes with the territory I guess. I do pills whenever I can get them, and I'm between I do combos of suboxone, kratom, and rc's I buy in bulk from china. A nice one is o desmethyl tramadol but when my tolerance gets high fentalogs do the trick

be careful with kratom, I've abused it and almost ended up in the hospital
hydrate even when you think you're good
kratom abuse and coffee left me cramping and scared pissing brown

for me alcohol and nicotine balances off my baseline mental issues
I used to use weed daily but I'm on probation and my doctor sent me a letter he doesn't want to treat me anymore

i'm a heroin and tobacco addict even though i don't do them habitually anymore. like ill buy a bag of street powder or a pack of cigarettes maybe once a month. and yes i iv it. it's a start but i'm still afraid that once i get some money (starting a new job soon) ill just go back.

honestly i'm trying to gain an addiction to alcohol, but i'm terrible at drinking, i don't even enjoy it. i just wish i could replace the occasional cravings for opiates with alcohol, but that'll probably never happen. alcohol is shit. ive also been taking kratom to help with shit.

used to be addicted to benzos, albeit briefly. the withdrawals are terrifying.

hello fellow opiate addict. are you still using?

I wish our society was more open to treating opiate issues
I used to grow my own poppies because I'm afraid of street powder, but a medically dosed opiate shouldn't be demonized
especially when it's maintaining a current addiction

Currently doing 20+ grams. Chasing after the itching and sweating euphoria of red vein kratom. Also noticed my left hand tingles.

>but i'm terrible at drinking
>alcohol is shit
this is true, I never liked alcohol until it was an option to beating piss tests
I've gained a taste for wine and scotch and 2 days away from booze causes irritability and sleeplessness

>Currently doing 20+ grams.
yeah that's where I was at when I tossed it
it feels great for a while but I think the damage i does to organs outweighs the high
I think opium is 100x safer

if you anons like a weird high try phenibut
it works really well for the first few doses but then delves into health risks and shit after 5+ times
it feels like a poormans quaalude/MDMA

ive found that i can handle beer best now. especially if i have a good meal to go with it, it's a great start and ill try to get up to about 6. helps me keep it down.

how is that enjoyable? if i do more than like 9 or 10 grams ill start getting dizzy and nauseous. it sucks. sometimes, even on smaller doses.

it isn't that enjoyable, I was chasing the nod and playing songs on repeat
eventually tolerance and negative reactions led to puking dizziness and overall negative health issues

Alcohol and cigarettes at the moment with the occasional DXM once every week or two, I can't be fucked to deal with illegal drugs any more

I was a heroin addict for a while and still dabble from time to time, that shit is amazing but it sucks that I can't get high more than three days in a row without having to go through a full cycle of withdrawals now

also when I was abusing kratom I had my blood tested and it came back saying my liver was being stressed
it's a really dirty substance no matter what pro-kratom groups say online
clean opiates are 100x safer

>negative health issues
w-what? like what kind of negative health issues?

dude i can't even use ONE day without feeling it for at least a couple more. and apparently it never gets better. your opiate receptors will always be overgrown compared to the average person, even if dormant.

I'm addicted to cock

>dude i can't even use ONE day without feeling it for at least a couple more
Fuck dude, how bad was your habit at its worst? I've never heard of someone being that sensitive to it

Guess I have a high tolerance. Used to drink 1 liter of liquor the moved on to 14+ bottles of beer. With kratom, I get nauseous from time to time but I'm chasing the blissful and euphoric experience. I don't always experience it, but it's magical when it happens. Alcohol used to provide me with the same happiness.

Replied to the wrong person. alkalineblocks

I really think everything should be legal and taxed
I live for the high and pay taxes on everything else
life outside of drugs and gambling is basic and stupid, I need a rush and I'll grind to pay for that rush sucks the religious folks don't agree

I'm somewhat addicted to using benadryl to sleep. I work at night full time, 4 nights a week. And I take 2 benadryls an hour before going to bed. 4 times a week. I'm not sure how harmful it is, but I've doing it for last 6 months or so. As soon as I get a day job I'm hoping I can drop the habit.

Cigarettes.
T H I S P O S T I S N O T O R I G I N A L

not terrible, i don't think? It's kind of a long complicated timeline because i went two years before IV'ing it, and in those two years i had two 3 month breaks. then i basically went 2 years shooting up, but i had a few breaks in there too. my worst was probably last summer/spring, and by the end of it i'd need 20-40 dollars to get through the day, so anywhere between 2-5 bags a day. so i guess like .4 grams a day? i've heard of people with way worse, i'm just not very rich. that's the only thing that stopped me so many times, money. i think im really sensitive to withdrawals now. i remember for seriously the first 2 years of getting high i was wondering if they were a myth. they're not severe when i get them from one bag for example, i just get the chills really easily and i hate them. most people i think wouldn't let it bother them. like last time i did a bag (last week) i got some chills and slight stomach cramps the days that followed.

i dont understand how you can drink that much without getting sick, or even continue after getting sick, which is still hard. kratom just kind of helps me focus and makes me more content with things. i think i know about the euphoric experience, but that is very rare for me. it's almost like this tingly feeling you get for ~10 minutes, right? yeah most of the time it's not euphoric at all, just a placeholder.

Experiencing some nausea and discomfort are small prices to pay in order to feel whole again. Occasionally I gain insight and optimism for the future.

nah, it definitely doesn't make me feel whole. maybe 1% of the time it does. i kind of get what you're saying now. chasing that feeling of being "yourself" again. kratom has almost never done that for me. alcohol can't do it anymore either. benzos did, but i had to quit them. opiates obviously do but i can't be an addict again. i've just accepted it. but im still considering going back and only buying raw. fuck, i don't know. we're just failed normies

I feel like these addictions have taken years off my life
I've been to jail for drug possessioin
I've wagered more than I'd make in a decade yet I never stop when I'm up
I'm starting to feel spasms inside the left side of my brain and my heart