Anyone else fantasize about having an older sister? one who walks around barefoot...

Anyone else fantasize about having an older sister? one who walks around barefoot, or lays down with her thick sock wrapped feet swinging in the air. hugging me, being interested in my hobbies and the things I'm doing, laughing and gossiping together, being protective and proud of me, defending me when I have fights with bullies. It seems having a big sister would be amazing, no?

Attached: 1521339099681.jpg (512x512, 56K)

>imagine big sister cuddling me
>tells me she loves me

It's probably something to do with my mom and lack of affection or something.

you specifically mentioned feet twice.

i hate footfags

feet are a good stealth fetish but not to be flaunted about, feetfags take it WAY too far admiteddly

I would prefer an older sister to the current younger sister I have. I have given her THE affection but she is just not as engaging as I imagine an older sister would be. Also my mom never gave me any affection so.

Attached: 1525065395852.png (469x480, 117K)

It's nothing like your fantasy.

what is it like ? explain to me so I can fantasize

>stealth fetish

Attached: yes3.jpg (249x240, 13K)

have twin sister.
oarents work abroad
live with dad see mom often same for her but with mom
at age 13 we reconnect.
age 15 we fall in love
age 30 today we have a kid.
I would die for her.

>tfw blessed with an older sister who loves me with all her heart
>still visits every week even though she has her own family now

She's probably the one reason I don't completely hate my life or people in general. I'd do anything to make her happy.

>only have a younger brother
>The only thing we have in common is that we like music
Not that we like the same kind of music, it just seems to be the only thing we can converse about. He's only about 18 months younger than me, so I never truly felt like an older brother. We're so close in age. I got all the shitty parts of being an older sibling like parents not knowing what the fuck they were doing and I was always expected to be more mature, but none of the good parts like being treated like I was more mature or having extra privileges

Attached: 1520952504285.jpg (480x878, 37K)

>I'd do anything
elaborate...

Attached: 1515530828096.gif (500x650, 839K)

I have a big sister
it's nothing like that

are you saying she won't even give you a goodnight blowjob before bed?

your sister a shit!

Or far more likely your big sister will just be a mega Stacey who is weirded out by you and yells every 5 seconds.

not to mention she's close enough to you to give you the insults that really hurt.

I have an older sister and she's never done any of these things.

not even a midnight cuddle handy?

Attached: 1318822944910.jpg (500x500, 24K)

I'm a single child, anons with siblings please explain to me how tf do you manage to not fuck each others brains out everyday, all day.
How can you live with the sexual tension?

Attached: 1524285880042.jpg (1104x1104, 346K)

Same here.
I have a younger sister, she's a huge normalfag (although she's nice). I'm absolutely not attracted to her yet I have an older sister fetish. It's weird
It's not like I was deprived of attention when I was growing up so I don't know where it could come from

I have very vague memories of being put down on my bed and kissed by one of my sisters when I was eight or something. She would've been twelve or thirteen. Very vague, I'm not entirely sure if it was real.

Attached: 24176862_1976756009231553_5856346436683918815_n.png (530x349, 244K)

I dont we have been fucking for years.

There's some psychological phenomenon I forgot the name of that prevents you from fucking your kin unless you're an absolute madman

I think it's called "Nothavingautismitis" or something

No it's an actual effect that triggers when you've lived with someone since your early childhood.
Which is also why you're likely to be attracted to a sibling if you reunite with them for the first time after having spent your respective childhoods apart, the effect wouldn't take place.

Can't relate to any of this because I'm the oldest

w e s t e r m a r c k b o y s

Probably Westermarck?

Attached: 1525008777832.jpg (600x408, 93K)

That's it, thank you my dudes.
It's pretty interesting.
Are you supposed to be attracted to people who are genetically similar to you, or genetically different in general?

Here's a story for you freaks
>be 2 years old
>have a brother (3) and a sister (15)
>fooling around, just innocent play time stuff
>with my advanced 2 year olds humor I smell brothers butt and tell him it stinks
>laughs were had, sister tells me to smell her butt
>she takes off her pants, wearing a string, and bends over
>my nose is literal inches away from her asshole
>"ooh this stin- "
>she let's out a massive fart, right in my open mouth
>start crying and run away
This is literally my earliest childhood memory.
When I trace my life back in my head it all starts with my sisters asshole in front of my face

>Are you supposed to be attracted to people who are genetically similar to you, or genetically different in general?
We favor similar features. The Westermarck effect seems to be the counterbalance to this to stop us fucking our immediate relatives.

My roommate has an older sister and she is constantly driving here to bring him out to eat and cheer him up. My shirt younger sister only wants to do drugs and have sex with all of her friends all day.

In extremely jealous

i reckon it would have been cool to have had a sister in general, but she would have probably been completely fucked up from dealing with my dad, i imagine my dad would have been way more controlling and abusive to a daughter

My older sister was miscarried
I wonder what life would have been like if she had been born

Congratulations, your older sister raped you

I know how you feel. I'm actually in the same position

Can you really call it rape if you were lovingly fondled by your oneesan though

I have an older sister and let me tell you, she can fuck off and die for all I care. Then again she's estranged from the family and has been for a long time now. Don't fall for the siblings meme.

Why does everyone hate footfags?

Yeah it's called social norms circumscribing love

It's called not being a fuckin degenerate

>that feel when younger sisters so you don't have to fantasize