You'll never know me, my story, my contemplations. I am a figment of my own imaginations. I am flawed, beautiful...

you'll never know me, my story, my contemplations. I am a figment of my own imaginations. I am flawed, beautiful, tortured and pained. I did not ask to be this way, yet here I say; I, like all am damned to live. suffering inherent and shamed to give. feeling as distant as my mile long stare, i carry thoughts of that which I wish I didnt care. whole.

Attached: good morning they said.jpg (500x667, 68K)

Cruel angel near, beside and beyond, touch me as you have. Share with me the knowings of what is in between the places of wish and desire. Fabricate me as one, self the instance of being where darkness is a shade of light, lost in contempt and misgiving. For the sake of all that is not, share with me the momentous sensation of freedom and dissolution, where once I meant to be and became not; Faded memory, that ideation of superfluous nonexistence. Become me, so that I may understand the nature of being beyond touch. I have felt and seen, and I have grown fatigued; Grown in that I shrink, to know of all the wonders yet shun them. Entranced by foolery and disloyalty of expectation, grant me the pass so that I may freely walk among the dead and living as now I stand still. This patience ive shown is reached an end, and I wish only to delve deep into the darkness of your wing. Show me that passion so that I may fully grasp that corroded sword, and cast it upon all that suffer the fear and doubt; suffer no more they would say, but not by their own tongue, but by the mouths of others that inspire the word. For he that speak the word of another gives strength to the words themselves and in this union comes a value not measured in thought or speech, but in belief and faith; Faith in what is true and comparative to they that think.

Let not trouble carry you, but faith be your guide. Finality is at hand. This begins and ends with the nature of the beginning. separate from all that was, this new chapter is not new but a continuation of the one before. Suffer no more. Life is endless. But this is a life, a single life. Share with them the cruelty and the remorse of unknowing.

They said you have a beautiful brain; Yes, it is. It is fascinating and wonderful.

So, how's high school going, Colton?

Kill yourself Colton
nobody likes you and nobody ever will
You're so fucking pathetic we're laughing at you right now.

ahem, nice dubs faggot.
ha ha, I feel your pain user, but you see this is an anonymous image board, with means no matter how much you say your sad, people will only comfort your set of words through a set of numbers. this whole website in a sense in void posting. try and keep your mind off of whats objectively clear and interest your self in existentialism user, it helps...

Attached: ah.jpg (1134x1704, 1.07M)

who is Colton?
has there been another big fucked out fuck show?

it helps, sure, but the second post is going in my notebook. Its a bit scattered but its worth something, I was onlky musing in OP

He's a sperg
The only reason there probably isn't an lolcow thread of his right now is because he's underage

is he the one that keeps making all the women hate threads 'n shit? what a fuck head.

I am a sperg, but dammit im a human being.

he seems alright if he's self aware enough to call himself a sperg ay, ha ha, for what its worth, I dub thee "ROBOT". ha ha, id bet you'd put that hat on your self short while ago hey,
where all human hey bud, ha ha, even if its in the rawest form. no more feken lolcow threads hey?

You're not a human being you're an autistic whirlwind of entertainment

fuck off bud, this isnt your fucken board hey, you can take your shit somewhere else ya cunt. ol buds happy doing what he's doing and you dont have a say in it, cheer up hey 'cause theres probably a local bridge you can go jump off.

Hey Colton how about you tie that noose around your neck if you wanna stop being a spaz

wrong poster, ha ha, hey bud

is op (Colton) still here?

Hello this is me Colton
Im a faggot

hello, thank you for checking in.
yes, yes you are.

also there should be comma between "me" and "Colton" thank you

Sorry I didn't know that because my name is Colton and I'm a faggot

sorry... I thought you'd might like to know

My gentleness is outweighed by the fullness of the corruption of my spirit. I, the center, that place of all my knowing. I can not be sorry, for my touch is light as the steps i take in sight, Might i be that angel i fear as blight? I wonder what good comes from a certain mind, as open and truthful as a thought blind. contend with me the faithful spirit....