What do you dislike the most about yourself user? Maybe letting it out will help a bit

What do you dislike the most about yourself user? Maybe letting it out will help a bit.

Attached: IMG_20180430_153835.jpg (4160x2340, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7WWEj-CWyDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've already let it all out as much as I can. At this point, the only way to be happy is to not be me.

I have no job and I don't make a good enough effort to get one.
I want to be an animator but I fail to study and practice at it each day.
I want to go out more and improve my life in some way but I don't know how to and I don't try to.

I guess it mostly falls down to me being a lazy asshole and I don't know how to change that.

Attached: 0a0.jpg (403x403, 23K)

i dislike that im not like most drones who seem happy with the most mundane life

I can't get up in the morning. I was supposed to be in class 2 hours ago and I'm sitting on my bed drinking a cup of coffee.

I don't even have to be in school, I chose to to back to make something of my life and I still can't get up.

I'm late for everything.

Lack of ambition, I have enough to be a blue collar guy living an easy enough life. But my dreams far outweigh my motivation. My whole lifes nothing but bare minimum potential.

Attached: Furzecroft_1.jpg (945x554, 166K)

i'm so fucking far behind
what's the point in trying anymore, i've already wasted my life and i should neck myself

unironically morning whiskey, shocks your body into being awake. Worked for me the first few weeks of relief milking. Just dont get pulled over.

not him but i legit might day drink my way through today
i just want to fucking cry

Drink rum and orange juice, its my cheering up booze. Also listen to Bobby Darin while doing so and sit in a scenic place. Could literally be told my mother died when im in this state and not give a fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=7WWEj-CWyDg

Attached: 6a00d834519ff669e2014e89c07c00970d-800wi.jpg (640x427, 48K)

might just go for dry gin and tonic
i also have a fuckload of deadlines to meet, not sure if day drinking is the best way to approach them
but i cant' fucking stand listening to my professors anymore

>face like a block of rough-hewn lumber
>just want to be cute

also I'm balding.

I wish I wasn't so shallow.

>face like a block of rough-hewn lumber
buy a spokeshave, problem solved.

is that pic in Zermatt user? looks like the run from Rothorn to Gant

>im too lazy/undisciplined to be Jow Forums
>i never really try my best at the things that will help me most in the future
>i have an addictive personality and i can never quit habits, they cannot be overcome they must be replaced
>ive become too comfortable with my solitude that i dont enjoy being around most people
>i am afraid to leave my comfort zone
>i dont embrace change
>sometimes i dont think things all the way thru and dont use critical thinking
>i hurt the ones that love me the most
>i neglect personal hygiene bc lazy
>i give people who look up to me a bad role model
>im messy and unorganized (lazy)

good thread op it feels good to get that all out there

Attached: 11379027_1461242514173965_1609089480_n.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Wow you just described me to the t. Do you also play guitar?

I do, early open chord dylan songs?

Where is that at, OP?

fuck bud yeah i do i just unresponsively dropped a grand on a guitar and now can hardly afford to eat

*irresponsibly fuck

i couldnt help myself, i played it at the shop and well you know the feeling. ive recorded a few samples with it and it sounds great, i really hope i can at least put something out on soundcloud before the summer is over.

Attached: IMG_9053.jpg (1536x2048, 673K)

I like cheap pieces of shit myself. Pic related my $30 SX.

Attached: 20180326_221151.jpg (1440x1080, 309K)

The loneliness. I used to think suicide was out of the question, now I think it's more of an inevitability. It just makes no sense for me to prolong my suffering. I have had more mercy on insects and rats with the swift deaths I brought upon them than what I've tried to bring upon myself. I barely care if things can get better some day. My life has been so increasingly miserable over the past six years that I have mostly lost the will to dream or live.

My mother wants nothing but misery and death for me and my father thinks I was born to him solely to repay some kind of debt for being alive at all. The psychologist I trusted lost all my confidence when I needed to confide in them the most. I don't confide in friends anymore because the negative situation I've been dealing with tends to flat out drive people away. I live now waiting for the moment that my grandfather dies. I feel like I could only peacefully suicide if he's not around to know what became of me. He's pretty old, so it should be any year now.

ive had my fair share of shitty guitars, i figured i played enough to justify an expensive one. maybe it'd make me sound better
it doesnt

I'm a cripple. Physically disabled. Nothing I do can ever change it. I like everything else about myself or am content with it.

That must suck man

My memory.
I can't remember anything for the life of me. If you told me your name I'd forget it within 7 seconds.
I graduated top grades in math, but only because I'm logically smart.
I've never been able to fully learn my native language, never been able to learn any other language, never been able to remember history or anything else...
O hate my memory so much

Attached: 1525148920129.jpg (680x521, 63K)

Doesn't even begin to describe it. Imagine if every single part of your body began malfunctioning over the course of fourteen years. With an effort of will you could pull yourself together over time, and then then you develop a skin condition and begin losing hair and realize that there is no escape anymore. No more pretending to be "normal". No more dreams of success and independent life of peace.

Nope but i like bob dylan

Fuck that dude. Kant was a hunchback dwarf, hawkins was paralized most of his life. Don't let your set backs define your future

They are in direct control of my future, this is what disabilities are. Mine progressively gets worse and I refuse to be a hunchback cripple, driven around powerlessly by a social worker, especially knowing that I wasn't one at the start. Deliberate actions of other human beings made me this way. Because it felt funny to them.

>Deliberate actions of other human beings made me this way. Because it felt funny to them.
Story?

I can never let my true feelings out because I always think it'll be too cringy to for people to know and I'd probably bottle my emotions up even more than usual.

I haven't integrated my shadow in my life so I feel defenseless 24/7 => anxiety and depression
My parents don't know how else to help me - they recommended me to see a different therapist. I don't feel the motivation to even try to fix myself.
I might try to keep some alcohol in a bottle of water/juice and drink it throughout the day. Maybe this way time will go by better. Plausible suggestion.
What's the illness you suffer from?

I don't want to do anything
ever since i was a kid i never had a answer to what do you want to be
anyone else like this?

My height. I was always competitive as a child, dunno what causes this, but I always wanted to be at the very least above average in everything I did. When I fall short at something so primal, and I CANNOT do ANYTHING to change it, it does a fucking lot to me. You feel me OP?

All the time.
All the things we had in school...
>What do you want to do when you're older?
I had no answer. Nothing. I didn't know.
>Today we'll be filling out college applications.
But I don't want to go to college because I don't know what I want to do.
>At the end of the year we'll be writing references to college for you.
But I don't know what I want to do!
I never had any ambition, no drive, no purpose. Everything is just day to day.
I fucking wish I could just live indoors, alone, playing video games, browsing this shithole for another 10~ years and watching anime, unmolested by normies. My ideal life would be one where no one even knows I exist.

god just looking at that makes me want to go back to canada, such good mountains over there
i want to leave this shitty snowless rock

I'm exactly the same
have neetbux but there probably ending soon and i'm going forced to take pills that i hate

can't commit to anything

regular exercise
academic pursuit
relationship

Attached: 1471187052004.jpg (480x272, 47K)

I have chronic constipation, mostly because I refuse to use any toilet but the one I have used since I was a child, so I don't travel much.

I am also a very deep sleeper and have wet my bed almost every morning since I was 10. I have to use a vinyl mattress cover and sleep on an absorbent pad, I tried diapers for a while, but I get a really bad rash.

I also like to set fires, but I am on new medication that has mostly stopped that.

I whine and complain about a lot of things. I try not to do it because I know it's annoying (people have told me so), but I can't help it sometimes