Roasties getting toastie

Let's have one of these threads again.
Also, why are they so upset about the sexbot subject?

Attached: 26904314_376739009419359_6244243873330490238_n-1.png (777x577, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psycnet.apa.org/record/2018-17976-001
plus.google.com/101046916407340625977/posts/8o3isk7Nc1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>can a modern woman

Infuriated by the idea that inanimate objects receive more attention than they do. This also why a lot of girls try to get their men to stop gaming or other hobbies.

It's not like women do any of those things to begin with. Maybe the 2nd one, but artificial wombs are on the way.

>cook meals
I can cook ok, and with all the disposable income I save by not wasting money on a cunt I can afford to eat out
>have your kids
KEK, implying Im not antinatalist
>wash your clothes
A fucking 8-year-old is perfectly capable of doing his own laundry
>make your home
The fuck does this even mean?
Anyway Im glad that this development might be convincing women to come around, but doing household chores and pumping out brats is not enough. We want loyalty, love, premarital chastity. No 21st century woman offers that

I love how theyre appealing to social taboos in a desperate bid to stop men from buying these, even though the men most likely to buy them are so cut off from society that taboos mean nothing to them

>no sensible man would is buying that shit
no shit. Sex dolls are for completely desperate lonely guys. I cant believe roasties actually feel threatened by a piece of rubber

>Sex dolls are for completely desperate lonely guys
Theyll start out that way but sooner rather than later actual men are going to start realizing that theyre a more sensible investment than an actual woman. This has already begun. There was a story here a couple days ago where a dude literally left his wife for one lmao

hmm I see. But the men buying into this were probably not the ones desirable by women in the first place. I guess we are moving towards the future after all
cant wait for android prostitution

>dude left his wife for a sex doll
The absolute madman! HAHAHAHAHA

This whole thing is a disappointment for everyone.

>But the men buying into this were probably not the ones desirable by women
Literally just got done saying how one of them had a wife but ok

>cook your meals
I already cook my own meals.

>have your kids
I do not want kids. I got a vasectomy to ensure that.

>wash your clothes
Already do that myself.

>make your home
I already do that myself.

>What's it? You really are triggered
Nope, the triggered one is you.

>ain't
Speak english, hick.

>no sensible man that is buying that shit
So again, women are trying to dictate men's standards. The one who is triggered is you. If you were not, you would not have made such a post, roastie.

>You'll are really triggered
>You will are really triggered
Really get my neurones going.

Attached: 1480880331394.jpg (237x433, 49K)

literally just one guy vs thousands

sexdolls will only evolve from now on
maybe in 10 or 15 years top the materials would mimic exactly the female body, add that to some top tier futuristic AI and you are set, human females are done, their only survival tool which is their pussy will be no longer craved by men, they will have to work and contribute to society for real or die.

white women aren't doing any of those

>I do not want kids. I got a vasectomy to ensure that.

Attached: 1450226583028.jpg (251x242, 12K)

But I want a gf to love me

>dude literally left his wife for one lmao
based

>white women aren't doing any of those
depends on country and region

Actually this is closer to reality lmao desu

Attached: women want sexbots to arrive more than you do lmao.jpg (1271x825, 214K)

>I got a vasectomy to ensure that.
How? One referred me to get a psych eval to ensure I was right in the head (turned out just fine) and even then, no doctor will approve me for one.

But what if both of those are true?

Can a nigger?
Upboat if u get the reference xD

Can a sex doll take your meals?
Can a sex doll take your kids?
Can a sex doll take your clothes?
Can a sex doll take your home?

Food for thought.

You will cowards don't even smoke crack

See user, the future isn't one easy to digest homogenous image we would like it to be. Some people will react to it this way, other will react that way, so on so forth

And so on? Sniff

women really think this is how this will go down? really?

What value does a woman have?
they don't cook, clean, won't have kids, won't be faithful, won't even be nice anymore.

all women have is sex, and with sexbots, why the fuck would men put up with women?

the only men who'll buy sexbots are the betas who aren't getting sex and aren't on the market in the first place, in fact they're a net drain on women who don't want beta orbiters. You really think Chad will stop boning 9/10s in exchange for some plastic?

Once they become AI they'll be able to do that and much more, and insofar as the kid, just adopt a stray.

Also the letter a isn't that much of a pain to type. Fucking niggers.

Attached: 1521635550338.png (782x1036, 856K)

thing is most men only have one woman at a time, women rely on betas for most of their lives. there are very few alphas out there.

if every beta gets a sex bot, that reduces the dating pool and there is even more competition.

Do you really think most women are good looking enough to get a high value man? ugly and below average woman are going to loose out massively, average women will face more competition from more desperate women, it would be like if there were only half as many men

do you really think half of all men will get sexbots? They're expensive as fuck and already have a social stigma attached to them, and you just know a ton of betas will just cave in to the bullshit media narratives about how its really misogynistic or whatever. Tons of men will want the emotional side that comes with having a fleshgf because they still believe women have value, its never going to catch on in the mainstream.

>inb4 sex dolls undo the sexual revolution

Attached: he cute.png (244x245, 64K)

As if this will do anything to women.

There is a gigantic surplus of males anyways right now. For every woman there are 2-3 guys. So ether we get a fucking war that purges away the weak, or they can contain themselves with their sexbots. Alphas will keep breeding.

With the way things are going, I think people would rather just isolate themselves from everyone else rather than face the complications of life that we ourselves have made. Every invention that is new is expensive as fuck. The social stigma will wear off in time. I remember a few years ago, the fact that some people have dolls to fuck was one of the most embarassing and pathetic things in the world, now people actually discuss it publicly and addressing it like it's a threat salvation to humanity itself.

>There is a gigantic surplus of males anyways right now
Where, in fucking China?
I don't know about Europe but there's more women in America than men

Sexbots are already here.

Attached: Am_I_getting_trolled.png (3726x1432, 1.16M)

Everywhere where there is a steep decline in population ( so about everywhere in the west ).

You're right that in China it is particularly fucked up beyond salvation because the cultural thing adds to it (same in India)

Attached: DcCBjb-W0AApUh4.jpg_large.jpg (668x601, 144K)

Eh, who cares? I just want my sex bot, although I'm not keen on how uncanny they look right now. Maybe they will be more appealing in the future.

Attached: 1516863184174.png (848x1200, 345K)

What about male sexbot?
Or even better a furry one.

Attached: 134536436.png (600x600, 224K)

Also this explains it a bit more.

Attached: sdfsdfsdf.jpg_large.jpg (661x590, 147K)

>left side is already happening
>lets pretend it just doesn't lmao get rekt XDDDDD

>xD
Originally kill yourself.

>unsourced jpgs
Are you from Jow Forums?

psycnet.apa.org/record/2018-17976-001

and now what?

plus.google.com/101046916407340625977/posts/8o3isk7Nc1g

for the other one

>pssht..nothing personnel...roasties..

Attached: 147421070001.jpg (249x245, 8K)

>Can sex dolls cook your meals
I don't know, let's ask the fucking fast food chains
It's not hard to program any of this shit

and then they say theres a man draught

Ah yes, Jow Forums, the paragon of intellectual integrity

Attached: haha.jpg (743x928, 45K)

Women decided to forego their natural role. Men will fulfill it with technology that is superior in every way to the real thing.

Attached: sips.png (1172x675, 32K)

look how he skulked off
fucking typical
never trust a faggot jew who attacks the source, let this be a lesson for lurkers to let it slide once in a while if someone can't provide one

itt ass-blasted virginfags

@45062455
t. roastie toasties

Attached: 25336.jpg (1280x550, 122K)

>t. roastie toastie
go back to r/roastme

i'm not even female, user.

even worse, just get out

I'm the guy who came up with roastie-toastie
you mad roasties?

but i'm not a normie, i'm robotic as can be.

If women do manage to 'survive' in a world where sexbots are superior, they would look like 50 year old men with men titties. Otherwise bio women will not exist unless those with a fetish for them are kept alive.

Attached: company-back.jpg (3200x1844, 1.48M)

But women dont want to do any of these things anymore

>Implying sex bots are superior to the real deal

>I'm robotic as can be

Attached: Optimized-1525180156605.jpg (1126x900, 391K)

holy shit user you live under a rock because men who are desirable by women are buying in them.

Real women have nothing to fear until a sex doll is made that will cuckold its owner

>You really think Chad will stop boning 9/10s in exchange for some plastic?

how primitive do you think sex dolls are? Chads are buying them or leaving feminist countries to fuck women. the price of pussy is too expensive after #metoo and not even chad is taking the risk.

They're upset about sex dolls because they're competition. Modern women subconsciously know that they're not doing enough to hold up their end since the gender spheres have essentially collapsed. They also know they're bitchy. They see it as a serious threat and they are right.

Tbh I don't like them either but it's because I would like to ideally fix the gender issue, not just toss it out the window. In the meantime though I understand why the demand exists and you can't really blame men for it.

They exist for the same reason restaurants and prostitution have exploded in popularity since the 60s. They do your wife's job.

>left his wife for a sex doll

Tick tock, roasties another clock has started ticking away for you.

Attached: download.jpg (210x240, 7K)

>You really think Chad will stop boning 9/10s in exchange for some plastic?
Us Chad's will have them both and if you don't think so you're legitimately retarded.

What "real deal"? I have a gf right now, been together 9 months and she's great, but if I had one of those high end sex dolls it would be hard not to leave her because a doll doesn't have all these fucking problems like needing attention or help with bills or emotional outbursts or "not feeling like having sex" or having to her makeup in the time it takes me to watch a full fucking movie or the money I have to spend any time we go out because even though we make the same amount I save more because I'm not buying fucking makeup or clothes or stupid kitschy bullshit to put on a shelf that "looks cute". Women are a hassle and the pussy is barely worth it.