Talk about literal dreams you've had

Talk about literal dreams you've had.

Attached: 1517389716736.png (1280x946, 439K)

I had a dream a few years ago where I was a woman with glasses and I got raped by myself. That was a strange dream.

Attached: Blank+_afb643d5dd409b4ab632308b96c636f9.jpg (374x640, 42K)

I had a spooky /x/ radio tower dream where it was shouting at me and I could look away. Been scared of radio towers for a while now.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 40K)

I had a dream that I was a Mexican going to Home Depot and people started giving me a real hard time and mocking me out of nowhere.

i still remember a vivid dream in a fancy party with my crush (we also dated but it didnt work out). We were in a completely white field with white flowers. We were so happy together. Forgot to bring both our invitations so we had to sneak into the party. Held her warm hands, kissed her, and had fun. What a dream lad what a dream.

I have loads but I'll tell you last nights one.

I had two actually but I can't remember the first. The second however was me playing football with all my secondary school classmates. It's weird I still dream about them often as it's been 10 years. It was a pretty basic dream but the one thing that still hurt was that I ended up bumlicking my bully. Like he didn't do anything to me but I hate him yet in my dream I was kissing up to him.

Enjoy.

Who else had dreams of coming to school naked

Attached: 1508617699539.jpg (480x472, 46K)

I had shit like this, but it was never naked but rather without shoes, for some reason that was my nightmare.

Attached: 1516967589512.png (645x793, 53K)

I still dream of myself as a child, probably because childhood was the only happy time in my life.

So last night I had a dream that I was at a cafe/restaurant with all the main Sailor Scouts. We where all having a great time talking about whatever. I wen't to go get a smoothie but at this place you kind of have to make it yourself with a machine. So I try but am to retarded and it takes a while. Eventually Ami (the blue one) comes over with a smoothie made for me in a small glass,tells me how to work the machine and brings the small glass to the table. I being stubborn decide to make my original smoothie anyway,do it and walk back to the table. When I get back I see Usagi (sailor moon)finishing the smoothie in the small glass Ami made for me. Say something to the tune of "Your going on a diet" and pat her comically protruding bare belly. We have a laugh and the dream ends. Shit was comfy. Felt like I was in the end scene of a Sailor Moo episode. To bad I'm not and now have to get ready for work.

Attached: tumblr_p5d508WQPY1w646c4o1_540.png (540x405, 217K)

I was a grill in a pool and god fingered by some dude

Had a dream I had a gf.

I dreamt about fucking him in the ass.

Attached: luka.jpg (1200x678, 65K)

>mfw ive never watched an anime series only a few classic films; besides Afro Samurai
Is steins gate a decent one? I was thinking Cowboy Bebop

Yes, it is. Takes like 8 or 9 episodes to build up the atmosphere but after that you'll be hooked.
Plus it has pic related best girl in it

Attached: luka2.jpg (480x281, 17K)

Well that is a man but I feel it. I tried Attack on Titan, but it was sorta faggy. The two minor weebs I ever spoke to busted out laughing as soon as I mentioned id watched some it, apparently it is considered hot trash.

I had a dream where I worked at a concentration camp and I had another one where all my fingers were broken. I had one where this girl asked me what to eat and I replied "carrots" and she got really angry.

Nope. Kurisu or Suzuha best gf.

Attached: 1522994742828.jpg (850x1237, 213K)

:^)
origigi oregno

Attached: 1500129115031.png (1280x720, 372K)

I was sitting on a rooftop on a very sunny day together with some ridiculously pretty Stacey, and we were talking and having a nice time. Moments later I realized the house we were on was near a beach, and then I saw some Cthulhu-like monster quickly rise from the sea and get very close to us. It was pretty freaky. The creature extended some tentacles that had these tiny little noodle-like mushroom things on the ends of it, very thin, and put them into my nose. The girl beside me said that if I look into its eyes it would kill me, so I should just let it do it, and it was horrifying. I felt those long but very slim spores or seeds or whatever it was penetrate into my nose and down to my throat, and then when it was finished the monster disappeared and I started blowing my nose to try to get them out. The girl said that there was 30 of them in total and I had to get them all out.

I have a cold and my throat is very sore so I think it may have had something to do with that. Was gross.

>Attack on Titan
is mega gay, Steins;gate, konosuba and FMA brotherhood are all you need to watch tbqhwyf. The weeb world has nothing else to offer.

i keep having this dream where i'm driving and a nuke goes off.

i remember thinking that upon detonation, it looks very beautiful. i then see the blast wave coming my way, and as it's rushing towards my car, i always think, "i love my mom very much and i want to be with her."

then the blast wave hits and my body becomes very hot.

then i wake up. i call my mom after these dreams just to check up on her.

it's interesting how there are people who exist that can choose to end the world.

Attached: tactical nuke incoming.png (1264x788, 41K)

I was a 12 year old girl helping my cousin steal shit