Can we have a thread talking about the struggle of a 'chad'

Can we have a thread talking about the struggle of a 'chad'.

I get called a chad on these boards bc I have had sex with multiple women, and have no 'trouble' picking up girls. I'm 19.

However this life isn't perfect. I am a broken man on the inside and basically I want to vent about how tough it is being so untrustworthy of girls. I get with so many different women because I can see no way of me forming a lasting emotional attachment to them in a romantic way.

Trust me guys, the virgin life isn't great, but screwing girls for a quick ego boost ain't great either. I wish I could just be like a normal bloke. I wanna get a clean slate and just find a girl that makes me stop messing around for a while.

Call me a chad, normie, roastie whatever. I'm not bragging about this life. I can give you guys some help for picking up girls or whatever, but please don't go down the same route I have...it's not very nice.

Attached: 1z0rn7.jpg (236x198, 8K)

It's just board culture and in-jokes. Most people on here actually aren't really virgins. It's just a way of saying that most of us aren't super popular nor successful with women. That doesn't mean we don't have the odd gf or fwb every once in a while.

r9k is dead
wizchan is the only remaining sanctuary

>only have two friends
>they're both Chads
I can understand what you mean, OP. Ultimately, women can't fix you, and you can't fix women.

On the other hand, it's made me determined to just fix myself on my own.
>tfw chad bros more depressed than I am

Boo-fucking-hoo, you're 19 and young, but you know what? If you are expecting a magic pixie to fix your life, you're just setting yourself up for failure.
Just as you crave their pussies, women at your age crave your cock, no string attached, since you're a fuckboi to them.

Speak for yourself, normalfag.

Attached: 1524435020303.png (480x480, 450K)

>Most people on here actually aren't really virgins.

H-haha yeah. Who would be a virgin in their twenties.

Attached: 2941518-6454124262-eac06.jpg (952x808, 60K)

THIS IS NOT YOUR BOARD CHAD

>>/B/ OR /SOC/

If I was a true fuckboi I wouldn't feel these feelings.

I know guys who have no problem shagging as many girls as possible, but they do it because they want just sex. I would love a relationship, but whenever it gets too far I just drop the girl.

This board is /failedsoc/

>Most people on here actually aren't really virgins

Speak for yourself normalfag. This board has always been full of virgins, just now it's full of roleplaying normies

>I WANT RELATIONSHIPS BUT I KEEP REJECTING GIRLS AND THEY KEEP JUMPING ON MY DICK WOE IS ME

NICE B8

i'm trying to have a conversation here...stop calling me a chad

BUT HES NOT EVEN FAILED HES JUST A SLIGHTLY SELF AWARE CHAD

OR MORE LIKELY A BAITER

REE

If you can post the post then you're allowed.

Let's hear your advice kyle

You just need to upgrade from practice girls to a gf material gf.

It's not about what you feel about yourself.
Skanks see you as a good fuck, but good girl don't see you as relationship material, and they're right, because you're broken in your own way.

The secret is to find a girl that you want to stay even after you've emptied your ball sack. Find someone who you enjoy talking to.

What kind of advice do you want? How to approach women or be more approachable?

Or just how to get sex once you've started talking to girls?

This is probably true. I don't come across as a what a girl 'needs' in her life, just what a girl might want.

The girls that I've really had a connection with have either left me, or lied to me and messed me around. This mounts up.

>I can see no way of me forming a lasting emotional attachment to them in a romantic way.
>I'm 19
Geez, I don't see a problem there.

I'm not looking to get married, but a relationship lasting more than a month would be nice.

This. He's not even a real person yet, and neither are the girls he's shagging. That's like almost legal to abort.

Then don't stress out. Just keep looking for girls. Learn from past mistkaes and reflect on shit evey once in a while. Before long, you'll find someone for a deeper relationship.

rip r9k
you will be missed

If you run away it's cause you're afraid of commiting and being too involved, because you're a kid. Don't stress out too much pal, the good times are good.