Would world be a better place if tomorrow suddenly only ~300 million people will be left?

Would world be a better place if tomorrow suddenly only ~300 million people will be left?
Let's assume nuclear stations are shut down and safe.

Attached: south-island-new-zealand.jpg (1600x1000, 512K)

Calm down there Thanos

>Thinking South Island will be safe

have fun freezing.

Geraldinefag here, its not that cold. We just dont have any weather to actually complain about apart from hurricane force winds.

I know. It's just as an white Jaffa I'm jealous of the South Island because you cannot escape this place, due to the rent and cost of living being so high that you cannot leave due to your debt.

Help

fuck off capefag

Attached: 15251575815332.jpg (988x896, 232K)

Probably, with the level of technology we have it'd be easy to support everyone with decent quality of life and restore the environment, of course humans being what they are would probably fall to barbarism, infighting, breeding like rats and trying to hoard all the wealth. So nothing change, normies would get a chance to build a paradise and treat it like it's the zombie apocalypse.

Be a dairy worker, its how I got out of the North Island. Do miss it though, will never leave NZ atleast.

>fall to barbarism, infighting, breeding like rats and trying to hoard all the wealth
This wouldn't be a bad thing. In a few hypothetical generations from then people would get into their natural groove of a significantly less complex society. The world like this would be significantly better.

WHY the FUCK would anyone want to leave NZ you fucking shitters, I hate you so fucking much
t. Russiafag

We're not talking about leaving NZ Vladimir, we're talking about the two fucking Islands that are our country.

Sorta do feel bad for leaving my hometown but im not leaving the country, I love this place.

If you say so, but that would eventually just bring back the world we have now, solving nothing.

Sorry, I sometimes get to jealous of people born in proper countries.

Attached: 15174743764470.jpg (960x720, 149K)

Well yeah of course. Its just a lot more time would be spent in a more natural state if society did fall apart like that than if it didn't.

New Zealand is proper, Auckland is not.
People in my neighborhood sell Meth, shoot at cops, murder and other shit.

That sounds horrible, user... how do people survive in horrible, horrible Australia???

Attached: 27444B23-18CB-4C42-9B31-79C7FC5A4119_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 85K)

Your standard of living would plummet into the toilet. Take any modern convenience you enjoy, from the internet to cutting-edge medical care to having access to a wide variety of foods, and kiss it goodbye. It doesn't matter that we've already developed the relevant technologies: we simply won't have the manpower to make all of these systems function.

He had a point though

Meth.

Original.

I think engineers/sparkies are common enough for a few hydroelectric communities to take place.

If electricity is your definition of "modern convenience" then you're setting a preeeetty low bar.

still theres a big fuckin difference between a community with a sawmill and one sharing the only hewing axe in a 700 mile radius.

Yeah I still have time to plant crops this year if it happened tomorrow. It would be stupid not to, you need to be self sustaining within a few years when canned goods start going bad.

The odds of you being still existing arent in your favour. Its like 96% of humanity going away.

300 mil sounds like too much. 3 billion is alright though.

would be a better place without americans

even though they give the most to charity out of any country by far

There are too many humans on this planet.

And that's a fact. The only downside is due to economic reasons.

For the economy the more humans there are the better.