Im literally a Chad in every way other than my personality

Im literally a Chad in every way other than my personality

Why the fuck did I have to be born autistic?
I can't make conversation with people, everyone thinks im boring as fuck, im inappropriate, and I have social anxiety to top it off. What the FUcK!

Im easily 8/10 face and im 5'11 but no gf!

Fuck me
When are we going to have a cure for autism that isn't suicide

Attached: IMG_4901.jpg (255x176, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBKPQsKHgck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Autists aren't chad. The condition literally gives you telling physical traits.

>Why the fuck did I have to be born autistic?
>I can't make conversation with people, everyone thinks im boring as fuck, im inappropriate, and I have social anxiety to top it off. What the FUcK!
You weren't born this way and Dr. Peterson there actually has a great lecture explaining your social autism. I'll try to find it but I can't remember the name of the talk and he has a million lectures on YouTube.

But the CliffsNotes are this: It is extremely important that we go to preschool and begin the upward spiral of socialization starting around age 3. If you miss out on that, then as crazy as it may sound, you are fucked for the rest of your life and possibly going to end up becoming a school shooter or at least a gigantic sperglord. Of course, going to preschool isn't a guarantee of success, it just STARTS the upward spiral of socialization. From there, there's a million tiny little things that can interrupt it. Personally, I was doing quite well socially for the first 8 years of my life but my family kept moving around it totally fucked my life up. I went to two elementary schools, two middle schools and two high schools. I was always the odd man out and on top of this, I had a very chaotic family life and thus I never developed confidence in social situations.

I imagine you can relate to at least some of this. Anyway, I'm gonna try to find that lecture.

Attached: loser.jpg (736x460, 24K)

Not the user you were replying to, but if you can find it that'd be real interesting

Social autism is simply a lack of experience in dealing with social situations. You haven't gone through embarrassments and early social encounters at younger age and thus you have no experience to draw upon as you are older. The only solution is to acquire that experience through dealing with people.
Take a plunge, there is nothing else to do.

I will do a school shooting in your home!

Danny Devito is more of a chad than you

>chad
post pics

Maybe you should learn some social skills

>gone through embarrassments and tons of social encounters throughout youth
>still a total retard socially

Attached: 12743661_139672769754240_6036175881450072514_n.jpg (536x533, 45K)

Seconded plz find user bro, your talking straight to me

If you can't learn from experience then you are a legitimate autist. I'm sorry, there is nothing to be done except further trying.

>everyone thinks im boring as fuck
lol just become a living meme, put on a maga hat when u go to colleg, be sure to tell everyone how much of a cunt that fat blob who calls herself "feminist" is, become super chad, suck a trap dick, pack yourself some chicken tendies for lunchie munchies and most important, be sure to remind everyone that you're a vegan (while simultaneously eating chicken tendies)

Attached: 9999ff0ba01db21ba922655244d26ad1.jpg (198x254, 10K)

>Dr. Peterson there actually has a great lecture explaining your social autism. I'll try to find it but I can't remember the name of the talk and he has a million lectures on YouTube.
>if you can find it that'd be real interesting
Found it. Or at least, I found one video where he discusses this. He has several, I'm sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=VBKPQsKHgck

>Seconded plz find user bro, your talking straight to me
Found it, m80. See

I've learnt to just shut myself off and not talk to people at all unless necessary, when I do talk to people I no longer sperg out like I did before so at least that's progress.

It's because you are a manlet. Bro

I was homeschooled or went to random weird schools where most of the kids were younger until i was 13 where i homeschooled again for a couple of years without really talking to many people.
Absolutely fucked me socially and only semi-recovering now. Which my mum didn't take into account because she can talk to anybody and makes friends everywhere without trying

Attached: 30713940_609617296044490_3314821316856073589_n.jpg (539x960, 21K)

>tfw I went to preschool but completely avoided everyone

>be asian manlet
>not a chad
>7/10 at best
>decide to try to fake being chad
>get clothes that a chad would wear
>get a very chad haircut
>act aloof and just say yes to everything
>roasties left and right
>qt approaches me
>two weeks of flirting later i accidentally mention being autist and robot
>she accepts and loves me
>gets a qt stacy gf with mild adhd (just very energetic)

Thx man your a legend

I wasn't homeschooled but I was forced to go to a christian evangelical charter school that only had immigrant kids as students, it was disruptive, the teachers weren't even speaking the native language properly and I remember I it got so bad most of our teachers were either substitute or didn't have the qualifications to be teachers anyway. Fucked my future before I even had a chance to revert it.

>Im literally a Chad in every way other than my personality Why the fuck did I have to be born autistic?
Same here mate, I feel your pain.

You're not a chad unless you have a lot of interest from women (more than most). Do you have multiple women chasing after you? If not you're not a chad.

>tfw I went to preschool and was a semi-Chad
>boys and girls were looking for my company most of the times
>my autism ruined it because I didn't want to be bothered
>always were attracted to adults as a kid and find them more interesting than peers

Guess that explaines my mommy fetish and my absolutely horrible social skills. Fuck.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-21-02-46-55-1.png (540x420, 321K)

Same. Obviously being denied contact with other kids is not good for you, but the real autists isolate themselves even when they're literally surrounded by other kids.
I wasn't even rejected, the others wanted to play with me, but I didn't.

he's not talking about being shy or withdrawn, he's talking about criminal behavior

original postarin000

Attached: 1524815377953.webm (854x480, 1.39M)

Jordan no!

>5'11
>chad
Nigga you are average as hell
Looks are one thing but standing out personality wise is hard af for autists like us

I was one too user, even when I started lifting with 21 things barely changed. Then with 24 I started being active in the Metal scene, hang around in scene clubs and stuff, turns out women there like big silent guys (relatively big, I'm 6'1, enough to overtower most people). Lost my virginity with 25 to a red haired qt who is a bass player in an all female Metal band

Just find your niche, if you are handsome and there are women, it's easy mode.

>lol just become a living meme, put on a maga hat when u go to colleg, be sure to tell everyone how much of a cunt that fat blob who calls herself "feminist" is, become super chad, suck a trap dick, pack yourself some chicken tendies for lunchie munchies and most important, be sure to remind everyone that you're a vegan (while simultaneously eating chicken tendies)
Kys

Holy fuck

>be me in primary school
>have nice group of friends until age 9-10
>move schools
>know no one there
>have one good friend
>he goes away for a term and i awkwardly follow this other group of kids
>never really the same after that
>move schools again after 2 years
>one of my friends from primary school is there
>we reconnect and are friends for about 1 2/3 years
>he cuts me off abruptly
>am awkward loner for the rest of high school, miss out on basically everything
Fuck me sideways. Here I am at the end of my teens. Literally all I want(ed) was friends, it's so hard

>6'6
>90% chads face
>big trauma since 7 grade when my classmates bullied me for trying to get close with a girl that also liked me needless to say they all started do it with some random girls next grade)
>basically i live full chads life
>except this one thing
>still affraid of society even talking in a good way about my relationship
>t-thanks friends