Fembots, how hairy is your vagina?

fembots, how hairy is your vagina?

Attached: IMG_3259.jpg (3264x2448, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGjk1Y_j8QE
youtube.com/watch?v=skPjiSzR9n4
youtube.com/watch?v=V-RAhKhVTVg
youtube.com/watch?v=RVzG6ISMAPw
youtube.com/watch?v=KhGNOJg-1s4
youtube.com/watch?v=j-EhDmUz6Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=-WQKfo-sAZk
youtube.com/watch?v=w8yZrbEvnso
youtube.com/watch?v=4OWi-xdnfWk
youtube.com/watch?v=zG1-84GCuKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i shaved my pubes yesterday for a cosplay

i trim my pubes a bit so it's not a complete jungle and shave my bikini line but that's it.

No one ever complained(granted only 3 guys saw me naked) but one of them loved it, told me to never shave

what kind of cosplay requires you to shave your pubes

>female
>isn't a virgin
i swear you're like a nigger at a kkk rally
just fuck off

cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer ancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer ancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer ancer cancer saged

Attached: 63a[1].jpg (1305x892, 339K)

this is the problem with guys
dude gets with some (most probably) fugly lardbeast and just instantly starts sperging about never shaving and you being the most beautiful or whatever
fucking pathetic

>thread specifically asking women to respond
>user is surprised there is a woman responding

just hide these sort of threads

Maybe but I don't think that was the case here.

The first girl I had sex with did neither shave nor trim her bush. The second one would compromise but never shave it off completely. Luckily, I've since been with girls who actually cared about me and were willing to shave completely.

DD2 etna

i'm not surprised female respond to the specific thread but rather that op actually has a demographic for this thread and it doesn't just die

>ancer
>ancer
>cancercancer
>ancer

Attached: 1512332927163.jpg (1600x900, 475K)

>you will never nuzzle your face into soft fembot pubes

>into soft smelly sweaty piss-stained pubes

fembots are gay as fuck desu senpai

Attached: latest[1].png (800x600, 153K)

>tfw you have nuzzled your face into soft fembot pubes

Attached: 1498737712217.jpg (960x858, 94K)

iktfb

EVEN
BETTER

>>into soft smelly sweaty piss-stained pubes

oh yes

Attached: cdc.jpg (546x366, 45K)

Describe it
DESCRIBE IT NOW

If i had a gf I'd tell her to never shave any body hair

pubes long enough to hide the meat curtains

>soft
no

I was really grossed out by pubic hair when I was young so I saved up some money got it lasered all off.

I always shave before hooking up with a new guy

>>soft
>no

Please grind your abrasive crotch on my face until my skull is exposed

I literally NEED hairy fembot pussy on my tongue.

It's nice. Something about the friction of pubes that are soft, but noticeable

If you're into it then your whole body goes a bit crazy, like you're in that rut they describe in smut. The smell is a bit bitter even though it feels sweet, and intoxicating. I like to savour that feeling before actually doing anything.

I hope you go find some fembot pubes to rub your face on. I sometimes like to catch her at the end of a day when the smell of sweat is extra strong.

How many guys you hook up with, whore?

i wish to meet a fembot that would suck shit from my hairy sweaty fat ass and lick my arm pits

Attached: 41trN8K0iUL._SX342_[1].jpg (342x342, 12K)

look at my name fags

PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Attached: 3c3[2].png (837x410, 232K)

Base party rockers poster!

baset

can apu paryy rock too?

Attached: apu.png (1172x675, 32K)

I want a fembots pussy to be so hairy that I'd get lost in it if I was shrunk by a shrinkray.

HAIRY FEMBOT ON MY FACE TONIGHT

sure thing kid
EVERYONE JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME

Attached: 4047201ec856c32030227c78bed35ec230b38858fb3c91ce851671b3dbbceb18[1].jpg (250x166, 8K)

PARRY ROOOK!

Attached: 1509438064528.gif (840x488, 511K)

Hey guys, I found the incel!

AND WE GON MAKE YOU LOSE i forgot the lyrics pls help friends

Attached: 1497201412027[1].png (1164x701, 445K)

>AND WE GON MAKE YOU LOSE
the game

My desire for fembot is indescribable

I need to know the taste of fembot

I prefer the hairy nipples/shaved pussy combo

>half these posts are unique
Fascnitnhg

WPLYNALEM NA SUCHEGO PRZESTWOR OCEANU
WOZ NURZA SIE ZIELONOSC I JAK LODKA BRODZI
SROD FALI LAK SZUMIACYCH SROD KWAITOW POWODZI
OMIJAM KORALOWE OSTROWY BURZANU

JUZ MROK ZAPADA NIGDZIE DROGI NI KURCHANU
PATRZE W NIEBO GWIAZD SZUKAM PRZEWODNICZEK LODZI
TAM Z DALA BLYSZCZY OBKOK - TAM JUTRZENKA WSCHODZI
TO BLYSZCZY DNIEST TO WZESZLA LAMPA AKERMANU

STOJMY!- JAK CICHO! - SLYSZE CIAGNACE ZURAWIE
KTORYCH NIE DOSCIGLY ZRENICE SOKOLA
SLYSZE KEDY SIE MOTYL KOLYSA NA TRAWIE

KEDY SIE WAZ SLISKA PIERSIA DOTYKA ZIOLA
W TAKIEJ CISZY -TAK UCHO NATEZAM CIEKAWIE
ZE SLYSZALBYM GLOS Z LITWY - JEDZMY NIKT NIE WOLA

Attached: 1518812235728[2].jpg (600x600, 139K)

Punk's not dead!

Someone told me that Punk is dead
Who was it? A Mod or Ted?
Don't like the music, don't like the words
You can all piss off, you're a bunch of turds

Punk's not dead, I know
Punk's not dead, I know
Punk's not dead, I know
Punk's not dead, I know it's not

We're all punks and we don't care
Wear bondage pants and dye our hair
Leather jackets, DM boots
Read about us in the news

Punk's not dead, I know
Punk's not dead, I know
Punk's not dead, I know

Punk's not dead, I know
Punk's not dead, I know
Punk's not dead, I know

I hate the cops and I hate the law
I hate the freedom that they have got
The freedom they use to walk around
They always beat you to the ground

Punk's not dead, I know
Punk's not dead, I know
Punk's not dead, I know

Punk's not dead, I know
Punk's not dead, I know
Punk's not dead, I know

Attached: pila-reczna-do-metalu-reczna-ramowa-300-mm-coval-3274569684[2].jpg (800x600, 32K)

>3 guys saw me naked
This is a thread for fembots, fuck off.

I wish I had a fat hairy fembot gf, who had a really hairy happy trail, forearms, nipples, and didn't shave her legs and pits. I would eat her hairy ass and pussy 24/7.

I don't shave or trim at all. Personally I think hair removal is a giant meme.

i want to suck snufkins smelly homeless dick. imagine the smell of all the smegma he has there. whenever i'm horny i think of him beating me and spiting on me and then forcing me to swallow a big load from his dick. it makes me so wet just to write about this wait a minute i gotta fap. did i mention that i usually choke myself when masturbating ? i usually put a tight rope around my neck or tie a plastic bag on my face. once i tried to make tea and i almost burned my house. i like to read books my favourite books are sonic/spongebob sexual fan fictions. i really hate my dad for never being here where i needed him. my hamster died few days ago i have eaten his dead body. it tasted a little bit like chicken born to die. death death death cunt peice i have not brushed my teeth since january. im bitcoin milionare. suzy is buzy
abcdefghijklmnoprstuwxyz
UwU OWO ;w:
death to the enemies of the crown dog save the quin
SEX AND VIOLENCE punks not daed
im 100000000000$ in debt after the collage bank is probably going to take my house pls hlep me fren it hurst to live like that
every fembot deserves to die cuz they stink xDDDDDDDDDDD
I fuck the music, I make it cum. I fuck the music with my serpent tongue.
NOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDEDNOIDED
mods are gay and janitors work for free
god is dead and we killed him, jesus was born in may christmas is a pagan holiday that was taken by priests to make it easier for people to change their beliefs
your mom gay
love you alll

Attached: 23-lipca-dzien-wloczykija-najlepsze-cytaty-z-muminkow_572615[1].png (650x473, 327K)

i like to punch walls in brick walls it makes me feel like a real man no one is able to tell what it is to be real man but if could see somone punch a wall in brick wall you would know what a real man is did i mention that i punch hole in brick walls my hands usually hurt but its ok because im manly man and manly man can handle pain not like you pussies talking about how you shave your pussies pussy pussy pussy pussy i drown in pussy cuz im a manly man and women like manly men once some random girl i met in bar asked to fuck her right here and right now i did it cuz im a manly man and all manly men fuck when they can so i fucked her she came twice even before i took my pants down after 3 hours of really hard fucking and countless creampies she was not able to walk or talk that how you make a woman happy and then i tipped thhe barman and drunk 2 litres of vodka (im manly man and alcohole does not affect me) took the whore i just met and drived home where my harem waited for me and their new friend she is with me till this day and craves my cock all the time like all of them they litteraly cant get enough of my manly manlyness. i have to whip em all the time for them to remember they are here to serve me.
that's what it is to be manly man that fucks 4 times a day and is able to punch holes in walls and not some fat socially retarded robot like you robot

Attached: 0859833[1].jpg (1250x1037, 129K)

The Bible is a collection of sacred texts or scriptures that Jews and Christians consider to be a product of divine inspiration and a record of the relationship between God and humans.

Many different authors contributed to the Bible. What is regarded as canonical text differs depending on traditions and groups; a number of Bible canons have evolved, with overlapping and diverging contents.[2] The Christian Old Testament overlaps with the Hebrew Bible and the Greek Septuagint; the Hebrew Bible is known in Judaism as the Tanakh. The New Testament is a collection of writings by early Christians, believed to be mostly Jewish disciples of Christ, written in first-century Koine Greek. These early Christian Greek writings consist of Gospels, letters, and apocalyptic writings. Among Christian denominations there is some disagreement about the contents of the canon, primarily the Apocrypha, a list of works that are regarded with varying levels of respect.

Attitudes towards the Bible also differ amongst Christian groups. Roman Catholics, Anglicans and Eastern Orthodox Christians stress the harmony and importance of the Bible and sacred tradition, while Protestant churches focus on the idea of sola scriptura, or scripture alone. This concept arose during the Protestant Reformation, and many denominations today support the use of the Bible as the only source of Christian teaching.

With estimated total sales of over 5 billion copies, the Bible is widely considered to be the best-selling book of all time.[3][4] It sells approximately 100 million copies annually,[5][6] and has been a major influence on literature and history, especially in the West, where the Gutenberg Bible was the first book printed using movable type.

Attached: 1519149993458[2].jpg (960x956, 100K)

Anyone else fantasize about who the fuck would even watch this having an older sister? one who walks around barefoot, or lays down with her asshole Bots, what would your dream girlfriend look like? What would she act like, too? thick sock wrapped feet swinging in the air. hahahahahaha i finally went on grindr hugging me, being interested in my hobbies and the things I'm doing, laughing and gossiping together, being protective and proud What have you all done in these 120 days to make your life better?
of me, defending me when I have fights with bullies. It seems having a big sister would be amazing, no?
>Catfished a girl at school and made her think Im in love with her >She says she doesnt like me so I pretend to be suicidal and send her a bunch of suicidal quotes
>as of today being 1 year free of therapy and meds
>fembots don't exist

Attached: 13qzo5qvrztz[1].png (368x501, 178K)

never shaved it because I can't even see it

You know that sounds really hot right?

Walking through the city, looking oh so pretty
I've just got to find my way Can't you believe that feeling, can't you always on my side
Time is always on believe it Can't you believe your eyes? I was born into a scene of angriness and greed, and dominance and persecution. quick !Or be dead !Be quick !Or be dead My mother was a queen, my dad I've never seen, White man came across the sea He brought us pain and misery He killed our tribes he killed our creed He took our game for his own need I wasnever meant to be. wrathchild,
well I'm a wrathchild YEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHI'm gonna find my man, gonna travel around.

i shave mine bald. it's nice and soft, pubes arent.

I'm with you
I have shaved pubes before but it's a real pain because you can't see what you're doing so you kind of just approximate
I have cut my butthole with a razor once, I think I stopped trying to shave after that.
Now I don't bother shaving legs or anything. Men don't have to fuck with this shit I'm not fucking with it either, shit is itchy and takes too long.

I'm GOOD not open gay zeus, but call the of thought duty of mom playing me around made with guitar a suck eat random death big deaf cock ea in lord biography shit and die of the a depths bathroom with kill kill pussy stall man who bite the dog make s pubes before mapproximately you should sage seariously kill yourself 100 million e paperback mods
horny. barefoot playing student tension
security cams in restroom stalls hairy denominacji winter wedding enthusiasm

Attached: 63f71468-3375-4426-9ddf-10b9f669da88[2].jpg (1200x660, 1.07M)

>Now I don't bother shaving legs or anything.
Pics please.

open Punk's not dead, I know really hairy hate the law pubes arent. SUCHEGO PRZESTWOR look at my pubes faggots grossed out by pubic how hairy pubes a bit saw me isn't a virgin cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer before but d made her think Im in love with her having an older sister? She says she doesnt like me so I pre YEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHI'm can't you I'm with you Gibberish GibberishGibberishGibberishGibberishGibberishGibberish born into a scene of angriness and greed grindr hugging regarded as canonical text random girl i met in bar asked if i like to punch walls in brick snufkins s melly not dead saw 1000000 GON MAKE PARRY ROOOK grossed out by apu paryy and lick my arm pits friction of pubes pubes long enough to hide the meat curtains soft smelly sweaty piss-stained senpai desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desudesu desu desu desu desu

Attached: 659599534_1280x720[1].jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Would you like a man shaving you as a foreplay? Slowly and carefully, of course.

i like to eat ass like i really do

just for you
phonepost super close up of my leg hair.

Attached: 15251864814591943570398.jpg (3264x2448, 1.79M)

i hope the toilet monster gets you fuck boi

Attached: 1525185513290[1].jpg (300x317, 16K)

no, that sounds weird.
I don't ever want to shave my pubes again. the red bumps you get after are 1,000% not worth it and I have dark/thick hair genetics so I think I get them worse than most.

you are disgusting and should kill yourselve you failed abortion

youtube.com/watch?v=xGjk1Y_j8QE

very rude
I think maybe you should get therapy you sound like you have some anger management issues.
If you don't want to read about hairy femanons then leave the hairy femanon thread. Like, close the tab, bro. It's just, like, pixels on a screen, bro.

femanons are a forced meme that is slowly killing this website
stop larping faggot

this thread is boring youtube.com/watch?v=skPjiSzR9n4
youtube.com/watch?v=V-RAhKhVTVg
youtube.com/watch?v=RVzG6ISMAPw
youtube.com/watch?v=KhGNOJg-1s4
youtube.com/watch?v=j-EhDmUz6Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=-WQKfo-sAZk
youtube.com/watch?v=w8yZrbEvnso
youtube.com/watch?v=4OWi-xdnfWk
youtube.com/watch?v=zG1-84GCuKM

Way nor furnished sir procuring therefore but. Warmth far manner myself active are cannot called. Set her half end girl rich met. Me allowance departure an curiosity ye. In no talking address excited it conduct. Husbands debating replying overcame blessing he it me to domestic.

Greatly cottage thought fortune no mention he. Of mr certainty arranging am smallness by conveying. Him plate you allow built grave. Sigh sang nay sex high yet door game. She dissimilar was favourable unreserved nay expression contrasted saw. Past her find she like bore pain open. Shy lose need eyes son not shot. Jennings removing are his eat dashwood. Middleton as pretended listening he smallness perceived. Now his but two green spoil drift.

Attached: 1-2-425-25-ExplorePAHistory-a0b6j2-a_349[2].jpg (600x400, 62K)

please rub your thick bush in my face

>I have dark/thick hair genetics
Literally perfect.

In post mean shot ye. There out her child sir his lived. Design at uneasy me season of branch on praise esteem. Abilities discourse believing consisted remaining to no. Mistaken no me denoting dashwood as screened. Whence or esteem easily he on. Dissuade husbands at of no if disposal.

He share of first to worse. Weddings and any opinions suitable smallest nay. My he houses or months settle remove ladies appear. Engrossed suffering supposing he recommend do eagerness. Commanded no of depending extremity recommend attention tolerably. Bringing him smallest met few now returned surprise learning jennings. Objection delivered eagerness he exquisite at do in. Warmly up he nearer mr merely me.

Attached: 220px-A_Canticle_for_Leibowitz_cover_1st_ed[2].jpg (220x315, 34K)

Between the damned,
the pissed and the outright insane
Grand architects of failure,
sculptors of loss
No golden thrones to follow
No shrines of solace to seek

I shall erect myself over transience
I shall ascend over flesh
Steadfastly tearing through aether
I shall rise to the beyond
I shall reveal heights
not yet imagined
I shall rewrite Summa de homine
I shall speak with tongues of angels
And I shall burn with pure light

I will burn allright

On to rupture; bonds rearranged
Scorch the archaic remnants
and rip through primordial thoughts
On to diremption: self / kin
All glory and strenght of culture
now null and void

No golden thrones to follow
No shrines of solace to be found
And only the locusts shall sing
at the end of the day

Attached: 779501[1].jpg (416x312, 11K)

lol you girls are gay xDDDDDD

Attached: 220px-Studentenfutter[1].jpg (220x159, 6K)

With Hearts Toward None II

Repent! Repent!
For the LORD has risen
high and proud
His chariot drawn
by rats and vultures
And adorned
with heads of skeptics

Yes!
The LORD is on the prowl tonight
The LORD will be diligent
For there are many to be smitten
and the LORD loves holocausts

The hand of the LORD
is eager to bestow
Yes, The LORD
will bestow his grace
Until you pray for the fall

He shall distress the weary
He shall disgrace the meek
He shall rip out the eyes of the lame
And he shall cripple the blind

Repent! Praise! Repent!
Praise the LORD of hosts,
of bestial and human filth,
of blistering gangrene
and crawilng carnage,
of death piled upon death,
the great sower descends
to reap the crops.

Attached: mgła[2].jpg (960x640, 62K)

With Hearts Toward None III

Threshold wanderers
Daath dwellers
Usucaptors in lands
of no hope and no grace

Preachers of the fall
Surveyors of the astray
In darkness and in ruin,
in gutters of ascension
Behold the Logos
begotten of death

From the midst of cold ash
comes the voice of the living god
Further down
to the roots of withered pillars
Through the scorched ground
And you shall know perdition
And it will set you free

Grey ash prayer
Severed from the unconscious
Perverse theodicy
Atrocious immanence

With hearts toward none

Attached: miniatura_teledysku,AwL6Qx9ezHQ[1].jpg (480x360, 6K)

I want to smell fembots butthole will you let me girls

With Hearts Toward None IV

All hail reapers of hope
All hail the seer of confusion
To grind the sandstones of culture
And to reveal the true foundation
of terror and fevers

Under vigilant eyes
of watchdogs of psyche
Let loose by loving brethren
Jaws dripping with balm
of righteous comfort
To pour upon conflict,
Turmoil and friction

Now bite into the essence
and cut into fabric of life
Unearth the fragile construct
below instilled order

Never surrender
Never retreat
In this the weapons
are our very lives
Fuck hope and godspeed

Attached: musick-mgla2-250x250[1].gif (250x250, 39K)

With Hearts Toward None V

Behold the high order abstractors
Anthropologists
and engineers alike
The virtuous, the chaste
Weaving new layers of oblivion

Behold the kings
and leaders of men
Warlords of retreat,
sovereigns of surrender
The righteous, the pure
Now gathered upon the new form

A monument is risen
To be seen from afar
Erected by thieves
Financed by murderers
And secured by lawyers

Fear upon fear
Inbuilt braces
Scripted obedience

Behold trangression,
conform and gorge
Bask in the radiance
of purified norm
There will be no distress,
no more trembling
The muzzle never felt that good

Attached: Mgla3_M_Mutwil[1].jpg (1417x945, 310K)

With Hearts Toward None VI

I call upon the name
of purificating angel,
Upon the name of strangling angel
Let the world drink again
fromthe fountains of the great deep
Let majestic springs erupt
upon the footsteps of men
Let the skies dim with clouds
of heavenly splendour
Let the waters of redemption arise
Let the children drink freely
from these rivers of grace
And let there come the rain,
let there come the rain

And may it wash away the scum,
the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit,
the whores, the junk, the trash, the
worms, the freaks, the rot, the
plague, the grime, the smut, the
waste, the pigs, the slime, the mud,
the vermin of every shape and size

Higher, higher
Hoist the banners of shame

I call upon the great day
of disgust and scorn,
where man and beast
are turned to clay
Where all flesh dies
that moves upon the earth
And this rotten cesspool
is swept all clean

Attached: 391x[1].jpg (777x518, 196K)

With Hearts Toward None VII

Have ye courage, o my brethren?
The signs are everywhere.
Some did not see it coming,
others refused to see.
I can feel it in the tingle of the air,
in the heartbeat of the earth
And I can tell that the storm is
coming all down on me.

Come redemption
As the litany of abandonment
rings through ruined temples
As the darkest night of them all
falls upon the scorched
home shores
As the great fervour within
is crawling in stasis and dirt

Earthbound,
yet striving to walk upon the wind
Always downwards - and toward
the farthest sides of the north

There come
the agents of change,
stiff and inert
Pillars of reason
and pillars of belief,
In the footsteps
of their fathers' virtues
Always downwards - and toward
the farthest sides of the north
There is the nadir
There comes the storm

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 88K)

I ENVY THE MAGGOTS
THEIR STUFF AT LEAST STICKS TOGETHER

Between the grey pillars of conscience the path to truth narrows.
The burden of Aksios leaking through open wounds.

Lo and behold: the finely crafted,
Precise mechanism of sheep and scapegoat.
Relative within the borders of universal logic.
Collective confidence in moral permanency.

The lowest common denominator is crowned.
Standpoints are chosen over general reason.
Stars allocated to every man and woman.
Fair measure of futile love and will.

Fortresses of blissful unconsciousness.
Anywhere between Aquinas and Descartes.

Blazing a trail as shown, as told, over the exact same traces.
Crawling in circles with face in dirt and spirit skyhigh.

The destroyer of hope. King of rust and wreck.
Contract & detract.
Harbinger of havoc. Wreaker of rule.
Truth becomes lie and lie becomes truth.

Here, in fact, we may be in the presence of one of the most necessary of all Devils:
the Ecumenical Unifier, champion of all efforts to remove invidious distinctions
between nature and nurture, body and spirit, interdiction and impulse, time and
eternity, individual and community, male and female, Hell and Heaven-and
ultimately, of course, between man and God.

Attached: 65b9923cde93c6a7d19feae342361e9a703b51ee22de56a41a0a8a44f43c26ce[2].jpg (2425x2853, 733K)

Now I am become death.
Crawling, slithering along the edge.
Shattered splinters, frozen in an eruption of light.

Craving for stench of divine rot.
Scratching the bare core of hideous truth.
Wherewith shall it be received,
when the soul's precious vessel lies ruined and lost?

Now I am become death.
Pierced by those signals of transcendence.
Right at the 5 minutes of salvation.

The bitter blood of the Lamb.
Shattered grace. Ashen virtue.
The horror. The horror.
A precious jewel of His making.

And as the light embraces the wanderer,
as knees bend as thought is obliterated,
with the very moment that resistance has ceased,
now, I am become death, the enemy of man.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 82K)

The valley of judg'ment. The forest of olde.
Where'd come the dread presence, so knowne afore?

Thou, who hath risen the oracle of lyes,
Hast thou witnes'd a shepherd feed on his flocke?

The virtues of loss. The hymnes of decay.
Dost thou have faith now, o dearest friend?

And dost thou now doubt Truth to be a liar,
Or dost thou doubt Lie in thy promythian rage?

Whence came thine yoke of grande tradition,
Hast thou not seen the structure clear?

A quenchlesse fire, a nest of trembling feare.
A path that leads to perill, sorrow and despaire.

Alas, 'tis the world without end.

Attached: 300px-Popowicka,_Popowice[2].jpg (300x225, 19K)

Demonic laughter your cremation
Your lungs gasp for air but are filled with blood
A sudden crack as I crushed your skull
The remind of your life flashes by
A life that soon won't be
Smiling with axe in my hand
Evil's rotten hand you'll see
I come forward
Deathcrush
I'll send you to your maker
I'll send you to your death
Death nicely crucified
Death, heads on stakes
The barbeque has just begun
Deathcrush - Deathcrush - Deathcrush
Crush - Crush
Deathcrush
Deathcrush
Deathcrush

Attached: 1mX1Jdk2cZDhtD85x8UKOV1KC5QShpcZKL__bBer_Ig[2].jpg (312x767, 71K)

Out believe has request not how comfort evident. Up delight cousins we feeling minutes. Genius has looked end piqued spring. Down has rose feel find man. Learning day desirous informed expenses material returned six the. She enabled invited exposed him another. Reasonably conviction solicitude me mr at discretion reasonable. Age out full gate bed day lose.

He as compliment unreserved projecting. Between had observe pretend delight for believe. Do newspaper questions consulted sweetness do. Our sportsman

Attached: 800px-Nietzsche1882[2].jpg (800x1068, 126K)

thou shall check em

Attached: 1262129833069[2].jpg (1200x797, 95K)

>spoiler
well, fuck.
it's been a while.

PARTY ROCKING PART TWO GET IN BOYS

Attached: images[1].png (268x188, 6K)

>How hairy is your pussy?
>Trimmed pubes

Fuck off, fembot

Well the pussy mount is soft and light pubes just compress with it but if the girl's overly hairy it's fucking rough and scratchy. If she's clean though the smell and taste more than make up for it.

full bush desu. I genuinely like the contrast on my smooth skin. I tried trimming the edges but I just get the horrible stubble and rash I got shaving before.

>googled that
Nice. Do you think you can pull it off?

same except I have blonde hair. its never been more pleasing to the eye for me to have stubbly irritated skin than hair. and ive tried every shaving method going... waxing also is a stupid thing.

You girls know there are hair removal creams, right?

Now I know why I am a virgin and should let sex for Chad.

its funny you think hair removal creams are good for anything other than fine hair. like legs and moustaches.

Sorry, I have never tried it.