Are women capable of having interests, or they just mimic them to get the attention?

Are women capable of having interests, or they just mimic them to get the attention?

Attached: 15251575815352.jpg (960x1280, 859K)

Other urls found in this thread:

luscious.net/albums/usatame-cosplay-mei_278615/
youtube.com/watch?v=apLz4uT6jWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CABBAGE PATCH FACE HAVING

Her tits are probably so suckable. And with a chubby face like that you know she is an innocent looking girl who is just dying for dick inside of her

i like playing video games and making costumes to help distract me from depression

Yeah, absolutely innocent.

Attached: cab4ac495da0c85f044218f0e4731df5.jpg (960x1280, 76K)

Yes, the incel shit is just an autistic meme made by trolls to anger lonely man so that they stop searching for love and die alone, user stop buying into the meme and just search harder for your perfect girl,one day,you'll find her

they mimic being in love to leech off of your life

The ugly ones are, yes. I have never met a interesting pretty female though. Maybe they are just above my soicaleconmoc status though, like the interesting pretty ones go to much better colleges and jobs? I sort of doubt it though.

Attached: C7BAFE7D-9B9B-4631-8216-869B5C2760A8.png (426x478, 321K)

I had 2 girlfriends who were very into me. It just seems like girls get interested in anything just because their boyfriends do. They just exist.
I got bored of them, I don't need sex that much to waste my time on their shit. And they were pretty smart compared to other girls, I believe.

Post more lewds of her OP. Women being slutty is good desu senpai. Women go into 2 categories of either they love cock and can orgasm easily, or they don't like sex cuz they cannot orgasm at all (even if it is a 12" BBC meme or whatever). Women who like slut things fall into category 1 and so are ideal for sex and picking up. Unless you want your puritanical relationship to involve marriage with only annual sex just for procreation. But if that was all I wanted then I wouldn't be on Jow Forums

luscious.net/albums/usatame-cosplay-mei_278615/
You can have the full gallery

Attached: img_3715_01B5JWMR6JWC9JGSY3TAZQPRA1.jpg (960x1280, 965K)

I've met an interesting and pretty woman before. She immediately gave up all those things when she found a new boyfriend.

I know some girls that genuinely have interests in anything from anime to art and they don't do it for validation whatsoever

>just dying for dick inside of her

God I just want to give a girl like that what she needs.

Does she even main mei? I hate cosplayers that are just co-opting hobbies for (yous). I bet she couldn5 even install overwatch without help

Mixed, I don't fall for the "women into vidya" meme. Nothing innate about liking to control visual computer generated images on a screen that make only men like it. But the society has made certain vidyas male exclusive by instilling elements that men will only enjoy. The marketing behind vidya, the fact that it is violent and has sexy women cuz it is meant to appeal to boys. If a girl likes a girl video game, then yeah she genuinely likes it and that is cool. But to say women actually like Call of Duty or God of War is a stretch. Those things were not meant to innately appeal to women. Same goes the other way, if I said I genuinely enjoyed makeup (and didn't have mental disease like being a tranny) then women would question and probably get upset that I am invading their space. Makeup appeals to the female mindset of being sexually attractive to get men, a fact of evolution. Men compete to get women, women need to be sexy and not fuck any guy unless they show worth by beating other men out in contest for her. Which is why women like makeup and men probably wouldn't

Ive met more then 1 female who was into mortician stuff. Dont know why but girls seem to like it, might just be their version of goth edginess though.
youtube.com/watch?v=apLz4uT6jWY

Attached: 6cb8d03934c2cda75d7ece36007dd6f4.jpg (512x768, 30K)

the tip is finding a little bit above average female. they are very interesting

Interests, sure. Women are giant consumers of media and entertainment. Shitty, boring, generic mass-market entertainment, but entertainment nonetheless.

What you almost never encounter are women with real hobbies of their own. Women that produce unique things. Women seem to be cookie-cut into having one of these hobbies, if any at all:

-Crocheting
-Tumblr-tier art/sketching
-Home arts/crafts stuff
-Cosplay
-Photography
-Travel

If you encounter a woman with an actual hobby that doesn't fall under one of those categories, she's a cut above. Non-basicness is by far the best attribute a girl can have.

She does it for (you)s, like 99% of women do.

This one looks legit interested in her stuff

Women can have actual interests.

What would you define as "actual" hobbies?

I genuinely feel interested by photography, as meme and hip and trendy as it is now, why wouldn't something count as a real hobby/interest if the person is actually invested in it?
also, I'd probably add baking to that list which I also am interested in

Attached: 1519632750174.jpg (680x329, 36K)

T
REX
ARM
HAVING

Not that user, but one of the only women I ever found interesting did photography in a meaningful, artistic way that actually changed how I looked at the medium. I would certainly argue that it can be a real interest.

She dropped it pretty quick once she got attention for her cosplay, though, which was a real disappointment.

Women who are into Metal are into that mostly because their ex boyfriend was a Metalhead or she finds hairy long haired males attractive.
So no, women only develop interests if males they want to fuck are in a specific group.

>m-my hobbies are better than yours
Really? Male youre pathetic.

she was good at it but not really interested then, pretty sad f am.

Yeah, I guess that's the case. She certainly enjoyed it and knew her shit, but that really is different than an actual drive, when I consider it.

>Travel
i kek every time a girl says this is one of her hobbies

Wait a fucking minute, how exactly are you that different? You fucking just post anime on Jow Forums like basically every other robot. You just named girl hobbies that girls traditionally like. Just like how your video game playing, anime watching, Jow Forums shitposting, female hating ass fits into an exact cookie cutter archetype that makes you not special
>but I'm into other cool hobbies like programming or whatever cool lie that I was gonna counter with when really I am in my mom's basement...
You can find millions if not billions of women that like shit other than the traditional girl hobbies that are very popular. Not all robots are into programming.

WTF IS THAT IMAGE

orig

Attached: lego mad.gif (200x200, 27K)

oh shit I am stupid
nevermind