Do girls like big weewees?

Do girls like big weewees?

Attached: 1523287884363.jpg (1280x960, 317K)

Yes, women do prefer big weewees. Because it stretches their vagina more and this gives a good feeling.

t. originalu comment

Of course they do, is that even a question? Why do you think dicklets suffer so much?

nice weewee, but offputting bellybutton. Why cant he have the chad roundy

Attached: 6139676480_c10f6a46dd.jpg (375x500, 88K)

god yes, me like but only one guy I had sex with had a big one. The other 6 were little

What's the first thing you'd do with that one? Can you describe how it would feel to be on a date with a guy, then you peel down his pants and, totally not expecting it, you see that?

pull out my sheers and cut it off

This is just a 5'2 manlet 90 pound skeleton with a 6 inch dick.

thats me. Wanna fuck? You into shota by any chance?

>shota with a 6 incher
m-maybe..

Attached: COCK.gif (500x480, 330K)

>has had sex with 6 guys
can you possibly get any more slut?

she could've had sex with 7 guys

do it, i support you both

She actually did have sex with 7 guys.
One big dick and six small dicks.
I've had sex with at least five times as many. That's how you can get more slut than that.

I certainly like that one

gay men love big dicks and that's really the only people

>gay men love big dicks and that's really the only people

dicklet cope

Some do and some don't. You'll find that most women with a size preference will prefer big, but girls who genuinely prefer smaller dicks are out there. You just have to look harder. I'm a dicklet, and it really is depressing as fuck sometimes. The big penis industry wants to make small dudes feel depressed so they can sell us products. It's hard not to feel inadequate when it's constantly being reinforced, but take my word for it, there ARE girls out there who prefer smaller dicks. Don't give up.

By "smaller" you mean average length. No girl ever wants a tiny 3" dick or a below average thin dick.

>there ARE girls out there who prefer smaller dicks.

cope

i have those same pants. comfy as fuck

that looks physically painful

how about you tell us a story of you meeting a girl that preferred a small dick? was she dominant?

My girlfriend. We've been together for 3 years and even my 5" long 4.5" girth dick hurts her in some positions.

And no, she's not dominant. She submissive as fuck.

That's literally average, meaning I was right. No girl wants a small (read: smaller than average) or thinner than average dick.

I was being generous with 5". I'm a little over 4" because I'm a fat fuck, but 5.5" bone pressed, so 5" is a reasonably good estimate of how long it would be after weight loss.