/mbti/

It doesn't matter if i don't know am i either estp or entp as long as i'm chad, right? edition

>type
>last album/song you listened to
>last vidya you played

Attached: 1517410946000.jpg (800x600, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7xD-mL_abI
youtube.com/watch?v=4aFGuKwF2ic
youtu.be/vdGDHGk_49w
youtube.com/watch?v=l-6QknAOsVo
youtu.be/BPsRX7m6CX4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1tHNKH7AAM
youtube.com/watch?v=fytrEVeuSnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

INFP
i don't listen to music often
animal crossing: new leaf

i always get INFP in every single test i take but i'm nothing like an INFP. i actually kinda hate people like that desu

Well bad news you're one of them lmao

But nah you should try albums "city of evil" (a7x) "portrait of an american family" (the one true god (of fuck)) and "killers" (iron maiden)

kek, i am which is too bad for me

i might try these out tho, when i do listen to music it's usually either metal or rock

You've hit the jackpot then pal

>INTP
>lone digger - caravan palace
>fortnite...

>ISTP
>R.E.M. - Uberlin
>Subsurface Circular

>INFJ
>Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon
>Donkey Kong: Country Returns

>ISTP
>Tom Waits - Walk Away
>Kerbal Space Program

>>lone digger - caravan palace
Good
>>fortnite
Underage b&

>entp
>chad
Lmao. Its literally the type who barks a lot but doesnt bite.

No. I was only playing because my little brother (13) wanted to hang out with me

>INFP
>in the aeroplane over the sea
>far cry 5

infp
maus - love is real
oblivion

Attached: 1505131006875.jpg (579x640, 56K)

>INTP
>Spaceman-the killers
>Halo online

>INFP
>Eminem -now this looks like a job for me
>Roblox
Sometimes I feel retarded

>ENTP
>On top of the world by Imagine Dragons
>Army Proving Grounds

INTP
NIN - Closer, and before that it was Alt-J - Every Other Freckle
RuneScape 3 I'm almost maxed

Attached: rs_stats.png (838x542, 144K)

EXTP is does not always mean it is 50% entp and 50% estp. It can be 100% entp and 100% estp
t. ENTP

>INTP
>youtube.com/watch?v=J7xD-mL_abI
>Wargame: Red Dragon

Attached: 1473803760645.jpg (1022x768, 118K)

Same thing, who cares as long as i'm (at the very least among other things) entp

INTP
youtube.com/watch?v=4aFGuKwF2ic
prison architect

INTJ
Daughter - Medicine
Darwin Project

>INTJ
>Loyal Like Sid and Nancy
>Rust

ISTP
Wish you were here-avril lavigne
-------

INTJ
Freddie Gibbs - Shadow of a Doubt
Risk of Rain

muh nigga :^)

>INTP
>First east by nordvargr
not really, python coding for fun though

Attached: avk.jpg (509x450, 69K)

>INTP
>Blink-182 - take off your pants and jacket
>Civ 5

>INTP/INTJ
>youtu.be/vdGDHGk_49w
>Fallout: New Vegas

INTP's, got any recommendations for games i can sink hundreds of hours into while i wait for link to moon?

Attached: 1464698481911.jpg (807x659, 42K)

> INTP
> Smooth Criminal - MJ
> GG Rev2

>INTP
>Charles Mingus in general
>Don't remember

>be ENTJ
>schedule is crowded as fuck.

This is fine :)

Oh yeah i forgot to reply

>Lift Yourself
>Halo Reach with the brehs

> INTP
>Crywank - Memento Mori
> skyrim special edition

>INTJ
>Blur - Girls&Boys
>EU4

>/cantfigureoutmyrealtype/
>Prince - It's Gonna Be Lonely
>Persona 5

>ISTP
>Carpenter Brut - Le Perv
>Deus Ex

>ISTP
>Melvins- Hooch
>BeamNG Drive

>ISTP
> youtube.com/watch?v=l-6QknAOsVo
> assetto corsa

>ENTP
>youtu.be/BPsRX7m6CX4
>Dota 2

spencer yan fuck off

Possible spencer yan fuck off

>russian music
>dota
Checks out. Might've even fucked your mom if we ever played together.

The true chad doesn't bite, for he has no need to.

INTP or ISTP
Weezer's White Album was the last one I listened to in full (Thank God For Girls is a fantastic track, I would highly recommend it to people in a tfw no gf mode if you're looking for something to dream about).
A quick game of Hearthstone. Before that it was Frostpunk, which I disliked a great deal.

>Fucked your mom
You better not

Attached: images (5).jpg (182x277, 11K)

Could you give a /rundown/ on frostpunk? I'm certain a quick one is enough.

Nice taste
>INFP
>youtube.com/watch?v=Y1tHNKH7AAM
>Killing floor
I switch between anger and calming down a lot.

It's a bit unimaginative to make the "i'm russian so my mom's a bear" joke, don't you think? And besides bears are cute at the very least.

What are some ENTJ albums lads?

Attached: 1514238907520.jpg (960x1200, 505K)

intp
taylor swift - how you get the girl
css

Don't know, I am drunk.

It's a pretty basic city builder with some management and survival elements. There's only a few things you have to look out for and very little you can build/organize (at least on one of the paths, which was religion for me. The other is order). So it's either too easy or too hard, and there's not much of a story going on to make things interesting. 4/10, you can do worse in this day and age.

>be (probably) ISTP
>have no drive to do anything, even learning programming

Can we have zombie apocalypse already?

Ooh. A bit off topic, but i'd be very interested at how it feels to play hotline miami 1 while drunk. You'd have to buy it yourself tho.

>There's only a few things you have to look out for and very little you can build/organize
Dropped. Thanks for the heads up tho

An actual (non airborne) zombie apocalypse would be sweet. The feeling of uncertainty, fear and utter chaos, and eventually settling down on a remote farm with some survivors... oof. I do so love the idea.

Watch the Throne - Kanye West
Leviathan - Mastodon
Rio Grande Blood - Ministry
Magna Carta - Jay Z
Beggars and Banquets - The Rolling Stones

Off the top of my head

>dealing with people
>living with people in SAME PLACE
Enjoy your backstab.

Well but then again if you lived by yourself there's only so long your hoarded supplies would last, and after that you're fucked. And besides you're not getting backstabbed for no reason, and if you're someone of at least some importance, you won't be the first to go if the colony runs out of food.

>trusting one rando on r9k more than 166 user ratings on metacritic
lol nice one

INFP
youtube.com/watch?v=fytrEVeuSnU
Absolver

Attached: 1484994392420.png (400x300, 276K)

Being social is very important in such situations, so I would be probably "the weird shy guy" there.
Maybe if they let me to live in some sort of frontier, where I can live as semi-hermit yet still be considered a part of the group... That would me nice.

>user ratings
>essentially asking a stranger for advice
At the very least i know the stranger on r9k has *somewhat* similar interests to me, and besides i can talk to him and ask questions if needed

>INFP
>Post here feeling bad about someone who killed themselves after I read through all of their Twitter posts they wrote during the month of their death
>Someone implies I was swayed by external factors
>Spent the last 12 hours questioning and doubting myself
Why am I such an autistic pussy, robots?

No worries man, i (the obvious leader) am pretty sympathetic/empathetic to weird and shy people. Used to be one myself. Well, somewhat more than now. I'd be your friend. And in return you could torture thieves, defectors and rebels, and be my personal bodyguard

INTJ/INFJ (I get 51/49 either way when I retest)
Basement Dwellers - Barely Alive
Starcraft 2

>>Someone implies I was swayed by external factors
Need more info.

>Why am I such an autistic pussy, robots?
You're not the only one, and statistically, there's (almost) always someone more autistic and pussy-ish than you out there. Hey, at the very bad you feel bad when someone kills themselves

Seems fun, it might work.
Looks you already plan big, I wonder what plans you got.

It was a woman, he had implied that it was her gender that elicited the emotion in me and that he hadn't seen anyone react that way to a male's death(although I had reacted even worse to facesofsuicide.com which is overwhelmingly male). It bothered me because I honestly don't know if her gender was the sole reason. It has had me fucked up.

I do have some ideas, but i'd probably have to improvise anyways. Oh well, unless someone would theoretically do something funny with some funny looking microscopic wormy boi, there's no fun to be had in this timeline. Best i can do is hope for someone to do a realistic zombie survival simulation, with the entire planet being accurately simulated from day one of the infection. Or have someone make that for me. I do guess star citizen's a thing, somewhat, so we might be getting there.

If gender was the reason, i honestly see no reason it would be morally wrong. If you're male, it just means your protective instincts are working correctly. If you're female, you're not unempathically rivalrous to other women, which is good.

If you're neither,
>>lgbt
>>psychiatrist

If you're infp all death probably upsets you.
The thing is if someone dies that's a guarantee they are not suffering anymore, at least in this reality.
But strangely I don't care about female deaths unless I know they were good people, men I sympathize almost every time with and i'm not even a diagnosed homo.

Oops, forgot the / / from >>/lgbt/ and >>/psychiatrist/

>I do guess star citizen's a thing
You poor bastard.

Well say whatever you want, but they already added fully explorable planets. Multiple, in fact. Without loading screens. The game'll either happen and it'll be kinda nice, or it won't and nothing will change. Point was, they already proved twhat thy want to do is achievable. That's all sheepie normies need to hear to try something similar, even if it fails.

I've slowly begun to accept myself as a purely biological, material being and I think I can accept that it may have been a manifestation of my protective instincts, as you said. Though, if that's all it was then I don't feel much better, I really don't want to have my sympathies limited to girls. I don't want to be the kind of person who screams when a fart is cast in the direction of a female but doesn't care at all about the rates of male homelessness, male suicides, male assault and murder victims or male sufferers of mental or physical illness, I want to give a fuck about people, not just pretty victim women I wish I could save, fuck that.

and no, I'm neither a psych nor anything but a straight dude.

>INTP
>Agent Orange: real live sound
>Minecraft

>ESTP
>beerbongs & bentleys and To Pimp A Butterfly
>DiRT 3 Complete Edition

Attached: 1457888839131.jpg (600x600, 18K)

In utero rape me nirvana Majora's mask

You don't have your sympathies limited to girls, for example if your (male) friend would... leave this world, i don't think you'd be apathetic towards him. Dunno, i guess it's just a personal quirk. Mine is, i don't really react when humans die or are killed or something but specific things like animal cruelty, especially to defensless animals really fucks me up. Also when commodus told gladiator his wife moaned like a whore as "they ravaged her again and again and again".

As for the >screams when a fart is cast in the direction of a female but doesn't care at all about the rates of male homelessness, male suicides, male assault and murder victims or male sufferers of mental or physical illness
Know the saying "the death of one is a tragedy, the death of millions is just a statistic"? As edgy as that sounds, it's still true.

Also if you want to give a fuck about people, you've already won.

>The thing is if someone dies that's a guarantee they are not suffering anymore, at least in this reality.
That's some solace I had. I couldn't imagine how I'd react if I were religious and genuinely believed that people who die the way she did spent an eternity in a place of weeping and gnashing of teeth. I'm kinda interested how these people do feel about that but I may be disappointed.

>But strangely I don't care about female deaths unless I know they were good people, men I sympathize almost every time with
I understand that, the few women who were good to me are probably why I'm not completely bitter.

Which personality type is more likely to be a cuck?

Attached: image.jpg (239x480, 24K)

>Which personality type is more likely to be a cuck?
ISFJ

Attached: 1516717312167.jpg (600x900, 119K)

>ESFP
>Just dance - Rasputin
>Garry's mod

INTP
Fakheet - Light Club
Fallout: New Vegas

INTP
Gabrielle Aplin - Coming Home
Slay the Spire

Very nice, fellow hotlin-ers. Although abyss is still the best song.

I think that resonates with me, I have my thoughts on my friends a lot. Animal cruelty does me in as well, I sometimes think about images like shovel dog when I need to stop nervous smiles or mental distractions.

>the death of one is a tragedy, the death of millions is just a statistic
This was true for me until I started seeing how the statistics are just the death of one over and over again to an almost uncountable degree. This is probably why the facesofsuicide website did me in.

and thanks, I don't really feel the need to question myself as much.

>INTP (I think)
>Bloodlines by Ministry
>Skyrim
What games do you have/are into? Terraria, Audiosurf, and POSTAL 2 are all good for wasting time/dicking around, and despite le autism memes Minecraft is pretty good for that if you have lots of good mods. KOTOR 1 and 2, TES Morrowind, Fallout NV and Sims 2/3 are good too. Also, the fuck is link to moon

>Although abyss is still the best song.
>abyss
When does that song play? It's fucking awesome but I don't remember it.

Sure thing. Sorry if i came off as too... "we can talk about this, even if you don't want to"- ish.
Also
>shovel dog
I'll do myself a favor and stop at the first line of google images.

Not him, but it plays on the secret level in HM2.
I think Sexualizer and The Way Home are god tier as well though.

The secret level "abyss". Just look up a tutorial how to get it or something. You have to finish the last floor on the level where jake dies without, well, dying. Then do some other things and BOOM you got yourself a shiny secret level, you can play it thru the level select, it's after the final one.

The way home, definately. I also like The Rumble and... wait... that's the one. Slum lord.

>That's all sheepie normies need to hear to try something similar, even if it fails.
Well, at least there's that.

INTJ here. Am I a good boy?

Attached: getin.png (775x768, 584K)

>ISTP
>Coda- Bloody Stream
>Terraria
im an autist

If you could choose gfs mbti type, what it would be?

entp is who sold you those... fine young gentlemen of the african race. I am sure he'll invite you to his daughter's bat mitzvah when the time comes.

Yes, female. Anything else is extra.

>type
ISTJ
>last album/song you listened to
"Augen Gradeaus"
>last vidya you played
HOI4

>ISTJ
Aren't you people kinda rare for Jow Forums?