Why would a man want to be a feminist?

Please explain this concept to me.
I legit don't get it.

Attached: 1504317545496.jpg (332x351, 19K)

To get pussy. It's always men who were raised by single mothers and told to worship the ground that women walk on. Only thing is, women are turned off by such men and the men fail to see it.

Back in high school there was this club called heart to heart and it was about suicide prevention or something. All the members were female SJWs and their basedboi orbiters. Of course, the girls were all dating Vineyard Vines wearing Republican chads while their orbiters whined about being friendzoned.

they want to get laid and they hate masculinity. funny because they get the knife first.

Because onions milk in their daily consumption of food

Attached: 20180501_220844.png (556x524, 300K)

I think that men and women should be equal. I think that makes me a feminist, but I'm not really sure

Pity pussy

I'm a sex-negative feminist because I want sex to be outlawed. I hate sex, I find it disgusting and I hate how other people do it and then make fun of me for thinking it's primitive and violent. This is also the best way to get Chads in jail.

the equal rights thing is debatable, after all, how can men and women have equal rights when they have different anatomies and capabilities? men don't need the right to an abortion or birth control, really, but it's helpful for women. rights are not so black and white

Attached: 1452163749896257.jpg (397x397, 22K)

Not that user. It is far from being done just because women get the vote doesn't mean the problem is solved, it's not as easy and simple as that.
Just look at this board we constantly have women hate threads. Everywhere there is no shortage of men belittling and demeaning women and that's just the west nevermind around the world girls are killed for being born female, forced to keep rape babies and killed for getting raped and dishonoring the family.

maybe they will reward you with puss

Attached: 1525109159766.jpg (1403x900, 484K)

>all these answers saying "pussy"
Or maybe they genuinely agree with feminist positions.

To get pussy and attention
Pathetic fucks.

So they're retards? Got it.

Yeah but a real male ally isn't trying to get female validation and brownie points, he's genuinely invested in helping the cause.

I think women should have equal opportunities but that doesn't make me a feminist in the western world.

Attached: 1524610139101.jpg (1100x777, 118K)

What can't women do right now that men can, seriously. Same with faggots what the fuck are faggots not allowed to do that normal people can? Equal rights is such a bad meme

You want to change nature?
Good luck

Attached: Capture.jpg (663x732, 89K)

the can't compete in the normal chad hierarchy so they ally with the feminists to try and get with them, because of this they are refereed to as 'sneaky betas'

Respect for other people as individuals.

>respecting women
HAHAHAHA good one
oh wait, you were seri-
OHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: infinite keks.gif (300x300, 192K)

It ReaLLy MaKes Ya ThinK, don it?

Attached: 1525191525045.jpg (285x249, 31K)

Men and women DO have equal rights. There really isn't any need for feminism.

Who else here /TERFmasterrace/?

Because I dont rely on my race and genitals as my only source of self value or respect.

Gender Crit for life. Who's your favorite author?

Probably because he thinks is the right thing to do? I mean, you clearly don't feel the same way, neither do I, but noone would follow an ideology which they didn't believe is a good one for them and society as a whole. Whether they are right or wrong is another story.

Wait do you think even lesbian sex is primitive and degenerate?