I have a fighting "kink", is this weird?

im a woman and i love fighting, more like organized/play fighting, but competitive or street fighting is fun too. i like to fight with guys i like. is this weird?

Attached: 20326136_anything-more-you-want-to-know-about_t323c8a34.jpg (640x800, 82K)

I kinda have this too
Can I beat the shit out of you?

This is unironically my dream: A person i can train with, and then be on perfectly good terms, and even fugg. Perfect life femanon

nothing like humiliation sex where guy fucks girl after winning.

>tfw no dom gf to beat me up

>Wanting dom GF
>Not wanting evenly matched GF to constantly power up every battle and eventually reach world championship of each category toguether
Stay pleb

No it isn't weird, you should try some combat sports with guys, probably get some good sex out of it. next question

I may join the recreational rugby team at my college, but that's for girls. The martial arts clubs require some experience :/

For sure playa. Some people just got the fighting itch, nothing wrong with it. I'm sure you can learn martial arts and hang with those clubs with some dedication as well

>The martial arts clubs require some experience :/
???
You cant even join them?

That's really hot, femanon. But I'd always lose to you, I don't know how to fight and I'm not strong.

>losing to a girl
how petite are you?

I guess but I'll be way behind :(
too bad most people think it's weird

I am 5'11".

I am a femanon and I secretly like this too.
I talk big in real life but I think people think it's a joke. Anyway I secretly hope someone will have enough of my mouth one day and try to hit me and I imagine it would just feel really free to let loose on someone and hurt them as much as I could.

So you cant lose to girls.

God dammit. Don't ruin my sexual fantasy!

>hurt them as much as I could.
So, not at all?

Flailing ineffectually while they completely ignore your powerless blows? Not even deigning to respond with force because you're very obviously harmless?

You'd walk away think thinking that you're a badass because 'he couldn't even fight back.' In reality he could have fucking floored you with one punch, but chose not to because men don't hit women lol.

Statistically I'm taller and heavier than you and I've taken classes in various/mixed martial arts. I also lift 3x/week. Unless you also lift, or know how to fight, I bet you couldn't win against me. Testosterone can only get you so far, and it gets you a lot less far when you're a beta in the first place.

:)

Suuuuuuuuuure. Women who exercise even that much can still be beaten by soibois.

Not the one quoted.

Can you pin me down and rape me? Please...

Maybe a normal-sized woman.
But I am not a normal-sized woman, and I am also not a normal-tempered woman.

>Testosterone can only get you so far,
In a same way that average guy wins versus female arms wrestling champion?

I was in the army
The really jacked, butch-haired dyke types would believe they could beat any man until some scrawny chicken-armed manlet guy would slap them around until they cried

That's all attitude.
Part of throwing punches is taking punches and a lot of women can't do that either. Luckily for me I grew up in a heavily abusive household and I've taken about all the punches one needs to take before one stops thinking getting punched is such a bad thing.

I'm not trying to posture and act all tuff on the internet. I just honestly think I'm a scrappy asshole and I'm strong enough that I bet most of the people replying to me wouldn't stand a chance, this is the beta noodleboi forum after all. Even better if you hesitate to hit me because I'm female, that gives me another advantage and I like to win.

You don't have to be faster AND stronger AND smarter AND bigger to win. You only have to recognize your opponent's weak spot.

Please... rape... me, gurl.

My oldest brothers sister in law is six feet, 200 lbs, lifts, does that Brazilian shit
>his wife is NOT adopted
My brother told a feminist joke and she got in his face. He laughed it off and she slapped him so he laughed harder. Then she tried some jiu jitsu shit and he beat her ass. She would try some move and he would slap her to the ground; grab him and he would slap her to the fucking ground. She was crying harder and harder and he just laughed and laughed, asking her how much she paid for karate lessons.
My dad made my mom stay out of it.
After the fifth or sixth time she just sat on the floor crying, blood dripping from her nose
Her sister took her to clean up.
She was a lot easier to live with, after

>She was a lot easier to live with, after
Finally someone put her in her place.

You essentially have two options when it comes to beating a man in a fight. The first and most effective: kick him in the fucking nuts. There you go, that's their weak spot. The second: at least 2-3 years of BJJ classes. You're not going to be a match when it comes to striking. It's just not happening. If you can figure out how to use leverage to tie them in knots on the mat, there's some possibility of winning. It's not a large possibility, but it's your (second) best option.

No, you don't, you fucking LARPer. Try joining an mma gym, do hard sparring. Never come back after someone (not even a man, probably just another woman with a couple months of experience) beats the living fuck out of you. You people are so sheltered.

>kick him in the fucking nuts
That is just a cheap shot. The only time it's acceptable to do this is if you are in genuine danger and not in a good-natured fight.
>at least 2-3 years of BJJ
it doesn't take jiu jitsu to know how to beat someone with a physical advantage on you. Modern BJJ isn't even about the throws anymore, that stuff gets attributed to Judo and BJJ is all about grappling which takes more core strength and is very close-quarters. I always liked the showier, "ranged" kind of stuff like classic TKD, which is more about taking someone down without letting them get very close to you. I think the surprise of getting a kick in the nose usually stuns people when they expected you to go in with fists. I think it's easier for women to build lower body strength than upper body strength anyway.

Anyway it's helpful to know more than one kind of martial art incase you end up fighting someone who has also trained.

Would you still like to playfight if the guy was smaller and/or weaker than you?

Attached: uADFBZH.png (1440x2067, 1.7M)

Sure, go for a kick, put yourself on one foot. It's a lot easier to put you on the floor when you're off balance like that.

No. What's the fun in that?

This.
Anybody who says they truly look forward to fighting is either an extremely good fighter or has never had the misfortune of being in a real fight and losing.