Holy fuck. Just... holy fuck... I don't know how to process this. I've had heart breaks before; that's for sure...

Holy fuck. Just... holy fuck... I don't know how to process this. I've had heart breaks before; that's for sure. But this one is hitting me harder than all of them combined. Hell, I think the heartbreak from my dad's suicide might be lighter in comparison (or at least the two feel too different to put on the same plate).

I've honestly been crying for over a week over this. I thought this was only a meme. I thought the whole bullshit about women were just memes, misconceptions, misinterpretations of how an entire demographic, and so on. I really thought this shit were only the wails and whines of crybaby manchildren. But now I don't know want to believe.

This breakup, and her reasoning for it (ESPECIALLY her reason) has felt like being repeatedly smacked in the stomach with a bat by a professional baseballer. It makes me nauseous, my skin starts to feel like ice, my sweat cold and decrepit, my limbs shakey and so light I can barely use them, and everything about me feels is disorientation, and nothing else.

I really don't know what's true anymore. I thought this thing about women did not exist at all, and were just popular fallacies. But now my whole world, and my entire perception of it, have cindered. It just turned into balls of cinder, flames, and ash. I'm having trouble making sense of everything; not just women. I'm having trouble trusting, and understanding, them. And when I try to think about it, and her reasoning behind this breakup, it all becomes so distressing that I literally begin to feel dizzy, the room starts spinning out of a control, and I have to either lay down or sit as not to fall.

I have no idea how to make sense of this; I really don't. I don't even know if it can make sense. I don't know even know women can ever be made sense of. Simply put, nothing is logical anymore. Red is yellow. Up is down. Two-plus-two equals fish. The entire universe has ceased comprehension. And my trust in people, not just women, has pretty much drowned....

Attached: 1525168956049.png (1130x704, 142K)

Second part of that convo.

Attached: 1525168970626.png (1277x750, 425K)

No one cares pussy. Go rant on ****** or something or somewhere i dont know.

Being a human mat is not a good trait. Humans need some sort of challenge.
We can't handle 100% peace. It's the whole reason drama shows and the like exist.
Being with someone who never enters any conflict is as fulfilling as talking to a mirror. There needs to be some at least minor conflict, otherwise it's like the other person isn't even there.
Learn from this and don't be a blank slate.

Fuck off roastie.

Being "too nice" is the lamest excuse you can give someone for breaking with them. She probably found someone else she's more interested in, and by "blaming" you for being too nice to her she's rationalizing her decision to leave you. That's not a flaw on your character, it's on hers.

you're way overreacting, must be young. learn about theredpill, that's your new bible. don't be messaging her every week begging her back either, dear god. time to become a MAN

Girls find themselves by hopping on chad cock. Its over for you user.

I guarantee that you have posted before about getting a gf and leaving this board before. How you had now outgrown us, how you had ascended into full normiehood.
Welcome back. Now go cry somewhere else. This time remember, you're here forever fag.

Attached: dean.jpg (600x600, 34K)

You're retarded if you didn't think women liked getting treated like a fucktoy. If you don't use them like a common whore, they'll leave you and find big dick dominate Chad & Tyrone to do it.

Just drop her and move on. She will like and respect you for being distant and like you don't even need her. That's how people work OP.

Kek at how one woman drives you this insane

Consider the fact that women and men use shitty excuses to break up when theyre tired of you or not attracted to you anymore.

it doesnt matter what her reasoning is. she got that chet deck nao

>redpill
You're a cuck, faggot

LIGHT HEARTED TEASING is the way to be mean without being mean. Also don't be too available without being rude.The girl has to feel you're a step up, you've got options and not someone below her.

I'm not a roastie idiot. Being a pushover is fun for absolutely nobody. You need to build your character.

this. the reason is filler. youre not attractive to her anymore.

this is non sense from a girl. a girl will never flat out tell you its because you arent as hot as this guy hitting on her.

this is chadvice. wont work for most guys

Fuck you its not nonsense stfu and go to lolcow you ho

You get what you deserve, normalnigger, now kill yourself.

yeah it is. u know it

>No pain
>No gain
>but no pain if you don't make gains
feels good looking at these faggots thinking they're gonna get out of here

Attached: shrek1.jpg (297x170, 8K)

this is why women stay with their shitty BFs who beat them and cheat on them constantly.

my cousin had this issue, dated a guy for 3 years and he cheated constantly and treated her like shit. the guy would text and call other girls while they were in the same fucking bed and she didn't give a shit. my entire family including her parents told her to break it off with him.

her excuse?
"i put too much time into him to give up now"

everyone always told her that she could do way the fuck better, and what she does next is fucking hilarious.

she got pregnant on purpose with him to "lock" him in and she hoped that once a kid was involved, he would change his shitty personality instantly over night.

he left the week after and haven't seen him since. she is now a single mom at age 19.

then she goes on facebook about a few times a week saying how she should have listened to everyone then the next month goes on about how she misses her piece of shit boyfriend, its always back and forth.

kid was a pussy faggot emo kid, 21 and still has the mentality of 14 year old.

women don't think with their heads, its always emotions. thats why they're so fucking stupid.

Attached: 1459920048854.jpg (927x1455, 408K)

You are a child, letting yourself be so hurt so easily. This is the real world, people must do what they want/what makes them happy.

The reason doesn't matter. Just get over it. You two were obviously looking for different things. And people change and grow - like she said, she may've liked you at first, but maybe after awhile she wasn't so happy. For whatever reason, she is gone, get the fuck over it. And don't be bitter about it either.

as a man thats been through heart ache - it gets better. now i enjoy my own company and enjoy life at my own pace.

Cry me a fucking river OP the massive amount of redpills and womanhate threads posted here should of educated you but no you thought all of 4chans collective wisdom was nothing more than hearsay and conjecture by angry virgins. You deserved this for beleiving you were better and somehow exempt from the hubris of women. Learn this lesson well and maybe listen to the sages for once.

Attached: B3BA609B-97FE-4D72-87E3-6C16758CE24B.jpg (800x723, 100K)

>get the fuck over it

another chick detected. chicks get angry at you for feeling loss over a break up lol. yes actually mad.

yet another chick detected. they actually get mad at you for feeling loss over a break up. its bizarre but i think its so that they dont feel any guilt.

Do you like being treated poorly

Haha, your post made me realize how happy I actually am with you all, that those who legitimately belong here, and that no matter what we do we will just end up here together again.

Women are fundamentally broken creatures. I do not know if it's because of society or evolutionary psychology or something else, but it doesn't matter. They are simply broken humans.
They enjoy being inferior but want to be equal, they get off to being raped, they rationalize being bad humans and starting drama, they're incredibly cliquey and have supreme herd mentalities, they are privileged in more ways than not but still think they're victims.
They need to be completely re engineered from the ground up. Their "human liberty" or individual rights are inconsequential; they are broken and need to be fixed. Then we can ACTUALLY have REAL gender equality.

well i dont deal with women much at all.

opposite, op is the cuck; a woman will never, ever say that to you if you read trp. of course its basic shit, making me think he's 14 yrs old raised by a single mom

You said you are one?

this is a woman larping. they are so bizarre, they are unable to accept that break ups make men very sad.

kindly buzz off, beatrice

The red pill is nothing more than:
>women are fucking terrible and make shit tests and in order to get them you need to dance to their tunes, pass their tests, and be dominant in the way THEY want you to be (which is actually submitting to their desires).
The red pill is nothing but pussy worship, capitulating to women and then telling yourself you're the "STRONG ALPHA MANLY MAN" when they reward you with sex.
True domination is Completely ignoring what they want, completely denying them humanity they way they are now, and controlling them by force until we can completely re engineer them to actually be worthwile humans.
Redpill faggots are nothing but slaves thinking they're the masters because they're the real masters' house nigger, while looking down on field niggers thinking they're superior.
In the end, they're all still slaves.

>80/20 is just a meme guys!
>women like personality more than looks!
You think we say all this shit for fun you dumb fuck? It's their nature to want to fuck the biggest, most dominant caveman. You however chose to be a fool and learn from experience instead of wisdom.

Attached: qVrsoXi.jpg (605x328, 55K)

No, user, I'm a man. Why would a woman ever say that we should re engineer them from the ground up?

more larp. extremism but calling for a huge energy investment rather than simple detachment.

You really think there are any girls here?

He can feel loss and that is fine. What I am more getting at is that his whole fucking world is apparently shattered. Eggs all in one basket. His fault really for becoming so attached and/or giving so much of a shit. He is being emotionally immature, as most of us men tend to be.

You realize that this is happens every day all over the world the other way around right? Usually the girl cares more about the relationship, and then the guy dumps her and she is in shambles.

I am just saying that it is not the girl's fault. She may've acted shitty, but he is being so, so overdramatic. I know none of you care, no one will listen. Half of everyone here is trolling, the other half genuinely believes the garbage culture of this place. But maybe I can hope even just 1 person will be helped.

you arent. because youre a feminist larper. thats why you dont understand us - we. dont. care.

you are such a woman. us men? kek.

yeah you want to completely suppress his posts and emotions. i dunno, probably because you dont want to feel guilty.

This guy is correct, of course two posts later someone calls him a roastie: and trust me this is a man who posted this. I've been in this scenario probably five times in my life, and always thought like this tard assuming it was them finding someone else and using that as an out. It isn't, at least it very likely isn't, being 100% supreme gentleman will make even a girl interested in you friend zone you. You don't have to spit in her mouth during sex or be an absolute asshole to her, but don't always go out of your way to agree with her and be playfully shitty sometimes. This was the only way I got my girlfriend of three years, who at first I was certain was out of my league (she's only like 6/10 but it's a hard six and I'm a fucking failure)
If you do the exact same shit again you will lose again. Or just mastrubate to hentai forever, which I don't say as an insult, I still beat off to hentai even though I have easy access to sex

the feminist world view in a nutshell - women can do no wrong in men/women relationship. men traditionally do the legwork so feminists just opt for blaming men for everything.

You both are at fault here. Her for being a woman, and you for being a faggot. She broke up, big fucking deal. Be glad that you got out of that retarded bitch instead of being led on like a beta cuck for years.

Huge energy investment? Not at all.
Detachment is exactly what they want - 'beta' men detach while 'alpha' men continue to dance to their tune.
The ONLY form of domination is TRUE domination. Passiveness and capitulation are neither domination.
Do you want me to post my dick to prove I'm a male? Explain to me what's wrong we re-engineering females to be loving and non-hypergamous and non-submissive?
Women are hypocrites. They want to have their cake and eat it too.

oh whats this? women speaking plainly.

OP you posted the same thread on Jow Forums and most were telling you the same. Quit crying and being a little bitch boy, booofuckinhooo

I hate this fuckin board and I hope all of you die. Normalfags, robots, cyborgs, "fembots", blackbots, Jow Forumsacks, Redditors, anti-incels, incels, all of you.

Attached: theredskelly.gif (185x168, 62K)

nope. you are a feminist larper, posting someones dick wont prove otherwise.

youre here to invalid what we say by making us look bad by association.

her breaking up with you over that so abruptly makes more sense if you assume she's doing it because she just wants someone new and not because of the challenge bullshit.

she gets a double deal with that. new boyfriend + someone who will challenge her, kekkkkkk.
women are too funny.
they'll suffer when they get older, don't worry.

>its always emotions
This is correct. Women want emotions and it doesnt matter if its good or bad ones. They literally want to fix bad boy but if you change too much then they lose interest. Op is probably a genuinely good guy who thought that by pleasing her everytime shes going to appreciate it.

>too nice
it means he was boring

You're misguided user. When you clear your mind and think about what ACTUALLY needs to happen to fix this shit, I'll be here for you.

deny it to the end, feminist. i would be shocked if a feminist would speak frankly to a man.

and if you arent a woman feminist, then youre a "male feminist" posting your jumble here to make us look bad and then screencap the thread for reddit.

Because there is no conceivable benefit to focus on yourself other than that it might suddenly surround you with willing sex partners, right?

Listen. Here's the one and only red pill. To succeed in the dating game, you need to not care about women. I don't mean that you ignore them or even passively-aggressively attempt to coerce them, but that you really don't care about them. You get the point where you spend entire days without even so much as thinking or worrying about women, and when you meet them you exhibit exactly the same behavior as around men.

It is only once you have reached this blessed place, known as relative psychological health, that you should start worry about what other people are in your life and whether or not that have ovaries.

Completely suppress? Such a leap. I said he can feel loss and that is fine. This poster is a waste of my time and his own.

To OP - this may be hard, but please re-examine yourself and the relationship and try to grow from it. Maybe don't let your feelings run so wild before getting so attached. And like others said, being a doormat isn't great. And also, you may be able to find someone just the way you are without changing. Ultimately, women cannot be generalized, they are individuals and all of these dumb dating rules/bullshit do not apply most of the time. Honestly? Leave this place and clear your mind. I genuinely hope no one really believes the things said on this board about women. This place is poison and if anyone genuinely believes this stuff, you are so far gone from reality.

which would actually make you the real sociopath, because you arent sure if its all just a larp.

Women aren't hard to understand. If you're constantly hovering around her and acting like a demure floor mat they will choose someone who is more assertive. Assertive means different things like confidence aka "meanness" but it also means showing you do not NEED her but are willing to have her. I guarantee OP probably responded to her every text .5 seconds after she sent it, never told her no, never showed anger or disappointment towards her and never ignored her for a few days to make her want him. Just the paragraphs he wrote makes him sound like a mat... crying for a week? Getting dumped is worse than your dad dying? Fuck.

I really don't see how you can think I'm a feminist or a woman. I'm literally talking about genetically re engineering females to be better humans. This is like the complete opposite of anythign a feminist would say.
>you want to make us look bad!
There's no one here but us user. There's no one to make anyone look bad.
The reason the girl broke up with OP, and the reason girls go for the "bad boys", is because they're still fucking retards looking for the caveman alpha. Not only is that selection strategy obsolete, it's actually backwards. They need to be modernized.

this post should get more attention because it gets to the crux of the issue

at first the responses were anger, and yeah they sought to surpress. but this post isnt, i admit. it wasnt like this initially.

thats not what u said

youre the redditor playing both sides, ive already addressed you here

this motherfucker is mentally ill kek.

no. thats your post and youre the redditor playing both sides. again that makes you the true sociopath because you dont know which side to believe.

No, I never use reddit and I browse this board and /sci/ almost every day.
Stop being a paranoid faggot. Everything I'm saying is the truth and there is no such thing as bad publicity for an idea. The more men we get to understand this, the closer we get to ACTUALLY fixing these problems.
These faggots are actually calling me a woman and a feminist infiltrator trying to start problems and make them look bad. They're hopeless.
They don't realize they will NOT get sympathy lamenting the fact that women are hypergamous broken people - they'll only get scorn, as you see in this thread already (people calling him a beta loser for being sad that his girl left him for BEING NICE as though that's actually a bad thing. THATS how fucked women are and how fucked they've made society).
No, they are broken and must be fixed.

deny it all you want. i know youre the sociopath. nice ad hom maybe i touched a nerve there?

Not my post user, stop being a fucking paranoid faggot and start actually discussing solutions to this problem.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 11.30.47 AM.png (457x102, 22K)

you definitely are. you are a false flag agent.

ive already addressed it, getting a more humane response from women for men that get dumped.

i refuse to believe you arent a larper.

Be the change you want to see in the robot9001.

Suffering is the first step on the road to enlightenment.
Now kill yourself you faggot

the reddit larper is the true sociopath

You will NOT get a humane response from women and feminists. You know what you'll get?
>OH MY GAWD YOU ARE *NOT* ENTITLED TO WOMEN'S BODIES SHE HAS THE RIGHT OT LEAVE YOU FOR WHATEVER REASON SHE WANTS YOUR TOXIC MASCULINITY IS EXACTLY THE PROBLEM WITH THE WORLD THIS IS WHY NICE GUYS ARE NOT ACTUALLY NICE
You know what I'm saying is right.

get help. get medication. gtfo Jow Forums.

but i just did. here.

and you? what did u get? nothing but the stink of your own breath, larpy.

Seems like in her head she knows she should be with you, but she wants excitement of hormonal feelings.

It sucks to be broken up with but in the long run its better.

>the im so normal and cool comparison

definitely reddit.

If you're not chad you especially need to take that advice. Chad would not be chad in the first place if he let people walk over him
If you're not chad, you NEED to prove that you're not a pushover to stand a chance. Being a blank slate is so bad there's a derogatory term for it (niceguy).
Licking others' feet puts you below them. The only woman you'll get with submissive behaviour is one who'll exploit you for money, which is absolutely not good.

more reddit garbage. why are redditors so inferior to me.

Post nudes f4gg0t

>women cannot be generalized
And you say I'M the larping feminist.
Kys cuck. I just want to actually solve these problems and bring about real gender equality. It will NEVER happen so long as women are still designed to be hypergamous and polygamous and ubiquitously submissive. They must be fixed.

the OP's filename proves this is fake.
seriously guys, come on

Attached: 1524895041799.jpg (2911x1853, 765K)

gg reddit. come back when youre stronger.

get help, get medication, gtf0 Jow Forums.

she just doesn't think you're hot anymore

God why do you guys always have to make these things super complex?

i didnt follow that at all, youre lost in your own larp desu.

yeah didnt you already say this? maybe take your own pill.

get help and medication, srsly.

third times the charm. lemme guess, youre a woman.

get help and meds my man.

Attached: 1376505659772.gif (256x271, 641K)

>dad kills himself
>Cares about this more

lololololololololol

>45065007
Too low effort for a (you). Make it less obvious next time

>i didnt follow that at all, youre lost in your own larp desu.
Then you're fucking retarded. You claimed that you responded to me with Which FAR more feminist cuckery than anything I've posted.
It's clear that YOU are actually the infiltrator trying to stop men from discussing the actual roots of the female problem and solutions to it.
Go back to red dit, faggot.

nice reddit meme, did u get enoug screenshots?

You = needs help and meds.

Attached: 1347939509911.jpg (250x250, 63K)

wow youre not letting this go. im clearly out numbered by reddit friends and feminists. theres no real discussion to be found here.

do you think youre inteligent ? honest question. in b4 "get help get meds".

get help and meds on your way out, newfriend.

Attached: ymw.jpg (400x317, 12K)