Comfy MMOs to play?

Ever since Firefall died I've been searching for another MMO that offered the same comfy feeling. It's pretty hard to describe but the world and graphics hat a lot to do with it I imagine, along with a tightly knit community (at least the ones that were left from the early Beta stages) and, for me at least, fresh and new gameplay. Tried a couple, from WoW and Guildwars to Warframe and Neverwinter but neither were able to engross me in the same way and I never really stuck with any of them.
So now I'm basically just jumping back and forth between stuff like Dark Souls and Destiny 2 (I know but I don't have much else) until Monster Hunter World drops for PC or Anthem or Em8er come out (which look the most similar to what Firefall was)

Looking for recommendations, please help me out

Attached: Firefall.jpg (580x363, 48K)

Final fantasy 14 or elder scrolls online maybe? I just started playing warframe myself

Heard some good things about both, they're both monthly subscriptions right?

If you did not like WoW you will not like FFXIV, it's the same thing only with a FF paint job.

Attached: 1515148799243.jpg (455x1100, 379K)

I see, good to know thanks

Just have some patience for BLESS, bro.

Attached: bless.jpg (474x296, 44K)

I have a feeling that it's propably only going to be mediocre at best but atleast it has nice aesthetics and cute fit catgirls.

Any MMOs like this with a good combat system? I dislike turn based combat or anything that is based on how much you stuff you have rather than skill at playing.

ArcheRage

Dofus 1.29

Any robots want to start playing some mmo together?

Attached: 1504959598464.jpg (785x757, 85K)

Eso isn't monthly anymore I think, played it a bit was pretty decent.

How's archeage these days? Haven't played since 2015

ESO is freaking boring

MMOs just have to do some stuff right, like enough diverse weaponry and when upgrading it, giving it good effects to show off.

But then again, only clueless retard programmers will try to create an MMO.
It's a dead genre.

yes pls. what game?

Sleeping MMO
We level up by going to bed and sleep.

Do you have any ideas what we could play?

Attached: 1522865684093.png (706x1000, 1.05M)

PvE in EVE can be comfy

dont recommend that disaster of ff14 to somebody who seeks to play the game

a-anyone play PoE? I just started playing it and I think it's pretty fun

Attached: Suicide boy7.jpg (1280x2000, 197K)

i dont know, im up for anything really. we could choose any of the ones mentioned here. i think it'd be fun if we started a guild or something in a game i'd like to try that

when is bless online coming out???

Attached: 15210844046094.png (602x720, 593K)

Do you have a discord or something?
Maybe we can organize a robot guild in some game

mmorpgs are dead and stale. nothing really new out there that pushes technical boundries except for WoW and black desert online.

you're better off just playing games that have co-op like doom 2 mods or warframe tier shit

Black desert online is good

this
its probably dead though they did come out with a new update recently.

Apparently this month.

yeah sure here you go BlueSky#6756

God don't recommend that shitty french java game lol

The only MMO I ever really liked was Final Fantasy XIV, but my trial ran out and I'm a poorfag.

Attached: 1441865669086.jpg (417x515, 44K)

mfw bought founders edition before launch and disliked the combat system so bad I quit within a week.

Attached: 1518030968649.png (955x950, 753K)

Same with Tera on PS4. Wish I could refund that 50$.

Although it hasn't a very active population, Wildstar in my opinion is one of the comfiest mmos you can play for free.

Been stuck grinding the same fucking shitty mob for who knows how long for a shitty kill quest in Black Desert Online. Whilst it's an alright game it's so fucking grindy and soulless. I just want to play WoW for the first time again. If anyone wants to try something new with me link your Discord.

Attached: 1524495767531.jpg (945x1000, 325K)

Firefall was one of the few MMOs that I actually enjoyed, why did they kill it?

I added you, please respond so we can figure out a game

Yes but it's the opposite of comfy

how about
m a b i n o g i

im down for some MMO with robots aswell if you'll add me.
Seeker#8688

Play Mabinogi. Change your life.
>you are welcome

They spent too much money for marketing a not finished game and eventually were bought up by some chinese company who shut it down (though by then it was so neutered and abandoned by devs and players alike that it didn't really matter anymore)

mabinogi is gay

quit literally since you can get wigs and dresses for guy chars

yeah, i started playing a few weeks ago and am really enjoying it so far. only just reached part 2 a couple days ago.

guild wars 2 is quite comfy

It's not gay if he is a girl at heart.

oh sorry, i was taking a shit

Warspear Online

Mabinogi has freedom of expression. You can wear a dress if you want, or man clothes if you are a girl. I'm not into crossdressing but the game itself has a lot to do.

Mabinogi is love, Mabinogi is life.

>mabinogi is for fags

Yeah, not going to play that shitty game. I'll wait for Bless Online.

Mabinogi is a great game for guys and girls alike. Mabinogi is love, Mabinogi is life.

Mabinogi is for everyone. It is a wonderful game and is great for making friends too.

Try EVE online. It is a really cool game set in space. The economy is player driven and the space combat is very cool.

yeah that gay shit will probably get lots of love on /a/ but not here.

Same ever since I went on my 4 year no wow hiatus, I haven't been able to get back into the mmo setting. I had the urge to go back to SWTOR and relive the experience it just wasnt the same. Im interested in the new story line, but I forgot my old account and cant access it anymore. The old content seems stale and boring for 2018 standards which makes it unbearable and repetitive to play. Not only are you restricted a lot as a f2p player, you're also unable to speak until you're level 20 or something like that which really kills any potential in making friends at the starting zone.

Attached: 1323125353811 (1).jpg (600x728, 46K)

Have you ever played Mabinogi? Open your mind and try doing just the basic quests and a few dungeon runs. Make friends, have fun. It's a great game, don't judge an mmorpg by its cover.

yes i have played like 4 leagues so far, great game , playing flashback?

It's dumb anime weebshit. Nothing special about it and the combat fucking sucks.

The combat is unique, it's based more on the skills you learn in the game and your skill at using them then just point and click. I like it. It's not for everyone but it is a very nice game overall and I have always found friendly people playing who will go with you on quests or just explore. It is a good game.

why are you trying to get people to play that shitty old game?