Normalfag says he likes anime

>normalfag says he likes anime
>it's all ghibli and netflix garbage
>hates moe

Attached: Stuff_40502b_6454737.jpg (1200x1180, 134K)

>waaaaaah a normal person said they don't like children's cartoons (excepting ghibli which is actually good)

>people have different opinions

Attached: shockingtruth.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

moe is unironically and objectively the best anime genre.

>you will never be an animefag in the early 90s

Attached: Untitled.png (1086x416, 22K)

I fail to see why anime becoming more popular is a negative. Just means companies will make more money which means a more active and thriving industry. Would people rather anime stay so niche and unpopular you have to import it and learn Japanese or something.

Attached: 1469554238186.png (1223x1920, 1.05M)

No, it isn't, so very much of it is utter garbage. Brings nothing new to the table. I would say my first moe shit was lucky star however many years ago that aired (was that around 2010?) which I enjoyed a lot, PPD! was also very fun, I could list quite a few over the years but this isn't mal so I digress: while there are gems, most of this genre is flavor of the month shit catered towards people who do not mentally age past high school/are in high school, and being almost 30 bores me.

If you frequently enjoy some creative medium, but deliberately neglect an entire genre of that medium, you are a fucking loser with no principles.

>most of this genre is flavor of the month shit catered towards people who do not mentally age past high school/are in high school
Thats most of modern anime in general.

I'd honestly have all moeshitters genocided

Attached: 460.gif (371x209, 1.55M)

It's still miles better than shounen shit.

>Would people rather anime stay so niche and unpopular you have to import it and learn Japanese or something.
Yes.

as the normies will ruin it just like they did with video games and comics.

Anime has been mainstream and popular for a good while now. To suggest otherwise is just ignorant.

Today I will remind them

Attached: 1482109005885.jpg (1000x1800, 446K)

>hates moe
You say that like it's a bad thing.

>Anime has been mainstream and popular for a good while now
yet to see chad talk about his favourite part of tokyo ghoul desu.

Tons of celebrities admit to liking and watching anime. Google.

>implying kim k really watches anime and isnt trying to spread her shit to as many audiences as possible

>Sci-Fi Shounen shit is not for children
nice joke friend

Moe is what killed anime.
Cowboy Bebop never had any moe.
Monster didn't have moe.
Evengelion has no moe either.
Moe is cancer. The sooner we accept that fact the sooner we can start lobbying for US gov. to nuke Japan again.

Moe is literally garbage

Anime isn't children's cartoons.

>No, it isn't, so very much of it is utter garbage.
Very little of it is. "Moe anime" doesn't rely much on plot, which makes failure less likely.

"Flavor of the month" doesn't mean anything beyond "I don't like this, for some reason," and" moe anime" is not aimed at boys in high school. It's aimed at adult men.

Like most people, you don't even know what moe is. Evangelion has no moe? Rei and Asuka are some of the most popular bishoujo ever and created a huge demand for character merchandise.

>bait thread

Most anime is normie tier. It's no longer this niche thing.

This is literally nonsense.

Nigger please. Moe is essentially anime about cute girls doing cute stuff. There plot is incidental, the characters are incidental, the morale of the story is incidental. It's all about fanservice in the form of cute looking girl doing and talking about cute stuff.

Fuck. That. Shit.

Moe is a feeling you have towards a character, and the concept of "moe anime" is very loose. It does not mean just SoL.

>There plot is incidental
SoL isn't about plot. Different genres are about different things.

>the characters are incidental
The characters are the entire focal point of SoL.

>the morale of the story is incidental
What moral are you expecting exactly?

>It's all about fanservice in the form of cute looking girl doing and talking about cute stuff.
Cute girls doing cute things is a meme, in reality it does not exist.

Name one anime from this year that isn't just cute girls doing cute stuff.

>Cute girls doing cute things is a meme, in reality it does not exist.
You fucking what. Here's an example from this season alone. It would not be hard to pick out multiple instances of it each season as well.

Attached: comic girls.jpg (495x600, 144K)

>liking anime in the first place

>says he likes anime
>exclusively moeshit

yes, the point of moe is to make adult men who are stressed out from working 10h a day feel good.
it's an escapism and it's a pretty damn good one.

I still think though it's senseless to discuss whether moe is good or not, because it can't be objectively discussed.
Either you like it, or not.
Either that feel good vibe clicks with you and you actually enjoy watching 100s of hours cute girls doing literally nothing or it doesn't.

>Cute girls doing cute things is a meme, in reality it does not exist.
Now I know you're retarded.

There's only two or three SoL this season, which is the case for most seasons.

Comic Girls is about manga artists, not "girls doing cute things."

>yes, the point of moe is to make adult men who are stressed out from working 10h a day feel good.
This is a meme. Yes, some viewers are like that, but it's not the point of or the only target audience of "moe anime."

I'm not, but I guess you are.

As an anime connoisseur who has been watching for almost his whole 28 years of life, moe is almost always dog shit and Ghibli is one of the best studios with the highest animation quality.

It would appear that you have shit taste, friend. Go back to watching your autistic blobs.

Attached: 7927850.jpg (454x284, 27K)

>Comic Girls is about manga artists, not "girls doing cute things."
Okay. You're brain-dead.

>moe is almost always dog shit
This makes no sense.

I'm brain dead for accurately stating what an anime is about?

Moeblob is the same shite rehashed over and over and over and over again. After you've seen a certain amount it becomes difficult to distinguish between characters. They're all the same blob face just with palette swaps. And if you've seen one plot you've seen 'em all. It's shite, bruv.

Attached: clannad_v2_by_zdaysurvivor-d4ouvdb.png (759x1053, 1.32M)

>wasting your life defending moe on Jow Forums
I hope you are happy with your life choices, but I doubt it's possible.

Attached: 1521008312424.png (250x271, 136K)

Moeblobs don't exist.

>wasting your life attacking moe on Jow Forums

I do not think he is serious and is just lazily posting b8. Nobody is this retarded.

Where have I posted any kind of bait? Where have I said anything retarded?

>FMA
>mature
YELLING SO FANNY XD

someone shoop a wojak in the picture real quick

>This makes no sense
I don't know how else to say it to you. I'll try once more.
Moe, a genre of anime known for lazy character models, simple premises and dull plot, is generally not as good a form of entertainment as other genres of anime due to the aforementioned reasons, in which it lags behind its competition.

Understand now?

Attached: death-1103.jpg (320x320, 43K)

Stop giving this mong attention.

>Moeblobs don't exist.
Are you living in a separate reality or something, fren?

Attached: moeblob.jpg (1023x575, 32K)

>hates moe
I don't see the problem, that's just a good position to have

What? No. Do it yourself. Or better yet, don't.

Moe isn't a genre, and what can be loosely considered moe anime does not have lazy character design (they aren't "character models," this isn't 3D animation). Moe does not mean any specific kind of story. The SoL genre is not about plot, and holding that against it is like complaining that a horror movie isn't funny. Moe anime is not in competition with anything.

This is damage control. You know I'm right so you want me to be ignored.

They don't exist.

Homura will never love you Skylar. Now shut the fuck up, you balding contrarian piece of shit

This. When something becomes more and more popular, whoever's producing that thing will try to appeal to the new fanbase as much as possible. The more money gets thrown around, the more likely the product will become generic

Moeshit is actually garbage

t: not a normalfag

All I have to say is LEL
Good idea. This dude's got 60 IQ tops.

Attached: 413AmIUWo0L.jpg (357x500, 28K)

I don't see how moe and shounen could possibly get more generic than it already is. The whole fucking genre is nothing more than pulp at this point in time.

>liking any anime at all

disgusting faggot weeaboos. I wish you would all suddenly die.

This actually still makes no sense.

>All I have to say is LEL
Great argument.

>Good idea. This dude's got 60 IQ tops.
Point to anything I've said that's retarded.

Neither of those are genres.

>They don't exist.
Hmm what's that in my pic then?

A character from K-On.

>Point to anything I've said that's retarded
Everything you've typed ITT.

Attached: downs-syndrome.jpg (960x635, 167K)

Then quote everything I've said and explain why any of it is retarded.

Yeah, those were the genres I was thinking about. It seems to me like every studio is converging to these genres because that's where the money is at, while hardly anybody makes stuff like paranoia agent or the original ghost in the shells.

That's like the equivalent of saying you like cartoons but meaning adult comedy and not something like mlp or totally spies

You wouldn't describe its face as blob-shaped?

Attached: d60f39dd8227f3aebf7c93547170c6c81f83fdf5_hq.jpg (1024x575, 30K)

Those aren't genres.

>hardly anybody makes stuff like paranoia agent or the original ghost in the shells
As in what kind of stuff?

The term is applied to any and all female characters people don't like regardless of how their heads are shaped. Even if you use the term to describe characters whose heads resemble blobs, then so what? What meaning does that have?

the whole genre of anime
Must I do this every thread or will you stop playing retarded on your own

>the whole genre of anime
What are you replying to?

>Must I do this every thread or will you stop playing retarded on your own
I'm not retarded or pretending to be and you can't prove otherwise, redditor.

>I'm not retarded or pretending to be
You're definitely one of the two, I'd place my money on the former.

Then prove it. Or you could say something about the thread's topic instead, but of course that's not how you redditors roll.

Yes, and? I understand shit is just shit, but if something is good but you don't "like the genre" you're being close-minded.

>muh manime
>muh ghibli
>muh teenage drama
are there any worse animeposters?

>using r*dditor unironically
>twice
This website just keeps getting better and better every day

Attached: Martin Luther.jpg (1200x1200, 232K)

If someone acts like a redditor then of course I will call them a redditor.

calling someone a redditor or saying go back to r3ddit is the equivalent of calling a white person a nazi. You have no counter argument so you resort to a buzzword to abolish moot whatever point they made against you. Faggot.

jdsfbjsbfjbsdfbjs original comment how is this not original are you fucking kidding me

You prove it yourself with every post you make. You're one of the dumbest people I've ever conversed with.

This is reddit behavior:
>Must I do this every thread or will you stop playing retarded on your own
He knows or thinks he knows who I am and brings that up, because he can't understand or accept the concept of an anonymous board.

Then prove it.

I can understand that some people don't like moe, but saying all moe is trash and that it's always the same is just telling me that you have a personal problem.

>Moe is childish
this one, I don't get either.
It's known that children like stuff that isn't reality based aka shounen shit, moe is definitely not that.
Moe is directed at a male adult audience.