How are you supposed to sexually satisfy a woman when you suffer from premature ejaculation?

How are you supposed to sexually satisfy a woman when you suffer from premature ejaculation?

Attached: cummies.webm (960x540, 1.01M)

Cant blame him, the pussy was too good

OP why not post the sauce?

Fingers, tongue...

it's right there in the fucking vid you twat

this

Fap just before you see the girl.

You poor fucker, wew.

Attached: 1512748716195.jpg (645x773, 141K)

Because mommy will always accept you and help you get better so can create an incest baby.

>he doesn't recognize the starterpack mommy
top pleb

when something like that happens, you have to eat her out to multiple orgasms and then lick her feet to repent for disappointing your mistress

Believe it or not, some women actually prefer quick guys. They don't want to be pounded away at for 10 minutes and suffer chaffing and bleeding.

They also find it flattering. Just make sure you're ready to go again and in the short space of time it takes to recover eat your cum out of her pussy to practice for her bull.

>flattering
Hate it when roasties use this overused word.

>t. the 1 min guy
Yeah keep coping bruh

>10 minutes

I can go for 1+ hours basedboy

>Not fucking the girl after you make cummies

Attached: pepe.png (510x510, 108K)

I'm the exact opposite. I fuck for waaaay too long, don't feel a lot of stimulation, then eventually get bored, lose my erection, and don't nut. She gets hers, I don't get mine. Sometimes I think I may be low-T, but I'm a total hairy fuckbeast.
Thanks for listening to me blog, this is my first r9k post BTW.

Eat her out and finger her more
Also you can try doing PIV that doesn't involve as much thrusting.

Some woman suffer from premature orgasm. Just like us

i fucking hate her

all her scenes are disgusting and depraved

i just want normal,clean taboo-jois

she has a perfect mommy face+voice tho

haha wow that woman looks just like my mom

>he doesn't cum in one minute and then simply keep on going until he can cum again fifteen minutes later
I will never understand nornalfags. Imagine spending the entire time you're having sex actively denying yourself the amount of pleasure you're allowed to feel, only to finally allow yourself to enjoy it in the last minute. Meanwhile women get to feel unadulterated pleasure the entire time and don't even think about your pleasure. It's really pathetic.

Attached: 1407119379594.png (724x611, 129K)

Thx 4 post

>15 minutes
Lel. My refractory period is like 7 minutes

Ah, I happen to be an expert on this subject.
My answer is give up. If you were lousy at a baseball game you'd probably not look forward to playing it the second time, right? Same thing with sex. Find other ways to enjoy yourself, like edging, but never try to do it with women, unless you're into looks of pity and disgust.

It just happens to happen only with black guys for some reason

has she taken a BBC bareback yet?

more pls

sounds hot af

same thing but she loves it. She's a little concerned that I won't finish with her, but I rock her shit hard enough that she kind of forgets

how are u supposed to satisfy a woman if you can't cum

by making her cum

repeatedly

like what? your sperm isn't going to magically make her orgasm, you need the friction you retard

Make her cum a lot.
Also why can't you cum? Is it a medical thing?

nerves or something i suppose

Hm. I assume you've tried nofap already?

i don't have sex often at all

premature ejaculation is a blessing. Especially because it is almost always paired with a short refractory period. Normos are retarded. They would rather cum once over the course of an hour than cum three to four times over the course of an hour. It just goes to show how susceptible they are to memes and marketing.

They have meds for that. Im taking an anti big polar med that has a side effect that makes it hard for me to cum

red maeng da kratom. thank me later