Would you settle for a girl Iike this?

Would you settle for a girl Iike this?

Attached: pic12.jpg (900x1346, 317K)

I'd hit it. If you wouldn't you're gay.

Attached: 120509-village-people-640x426.png (639x426, 677K)

Indian girls are a fetish of mine. Especially if they have beta Indian husbands or boyfriends.

nah nose rings are dumb.

I would, to be honest. My standards are that fucking low.

Stinky poojeet.

Aside from the nose piercing, which I can just beg her to take out, she is really freaking hot. I would dream of getting a girl this beautiful. Just the right amount of thick, gorgeous hair, great face, nice round tiddies, she's perfect!

Yes, but I'd try and keep it a secret from people I know. These poo women are like a fetish.

I wouldn't keep it a secret. My mom would be happy for me to have a girlfriend at all.

Even a 4/10 fat poo?

Settle? Fuck no. Would I fuck her? Yup. I've fucked a fatty before and they fill that fetish need the crops up every couple of months, like that feeling you get when you crave a Fanta even though it's shit.

That's a stud you dumb cunt.

>beg
Beta boy.

Serious question, do these people smell like curry poo when naked? Like is the smell that bad?

Yes. Any Indian girls I have been with literally doused themselves in perfume and deodorant.

I would never trust to go down on one, honestly I don't think they would want you to anyway, too insecure.

Just dick them with your BWC.

Who's bed did you mush in? Did that smell like poo?

Mine, and yes. Also there were poo smears from their poo skin. I smelled them and fapped.

What did her hole feel like? Was there poo on her ass?

I'm white and lived in India for two years. Absolutely love brown girls -- I've smashed dozens.

Wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole, though. Maybe if I were drunk. Body isn't bad, but her lips and nose are a turn-off.

>pooja
no thanks, pajeet can have em, i do like other brown women though (spics, middle eastern)

Attached: 1496197913965.jpg (539x960, 62K)

Probably not to be honest.

Don't they stink?

No.

If you think that dirt-poor Indian slum girls are the sort who'd be inclined to sleep with white dudes, then you don't know anything about the country or how painfully conservative its culture can be.

>it's well known Indian girls have white fever

Are you actually good looking though or are you just an average white guy?

I found one on tinder and then I did for a few days, but she fucked 16 other guys before me and I found a qt Chinese girl shortly afterwards.

Attached: 1521601470699.jpg (2002x3000, 168K)

If she had a hairy pussy, yeah.

>it's well-known that Indian girls have white fever

Not really.

If you want to get laid easily as a white man, your best bet is to go to Southeast Asia or the Philippines. In India proper, the only women who can casually date or sleep with foreigners tend to be affluent and well-educated in their own right. While some may find white men particularly attractive, you won't get a massive boost to whatever your current standing is.

So if you're a 5 at home, you might be a 6 in India - at best. If you can't talk, flirt, or maintain a conversation, that won't be forgiven or overlooked.

You'd be surprised at how many Indian women in India are uninterested in white men. There are a lot of very negative stereotypes about us, especially in terms of relationships and marriage. Many of my modern, liberal Indian female friends and former FWBs have said they think white guys tend to be boring, "vanilla," condescending and lacking in personality (but less sexually judgmental, so sometimes better for hook-ups).

Most of the Indian girls I've dated / hooked up with hadn't dated or slept with or liked foreign dudes before. But then there is also a minority who pretty much only fuck white guys -- maybe like 1/20 Tinder girls, but they're also the most persistent.

>You'd be surprised at how many Indian women in India are uninterested in white men. There are a lot of very negative stereotypes about us
it's the opposite with pajeets, who are the most thirsty when it comes to white women, they need to get a clue, white women dont find them attractive at all

>they think white guys tend to be boring, "vanilla," condescending and lacking in personality
Sounds like cope desu. Pajeetas tend to either have the worst personalities and think they're amazing or they're SJW trash. When you attract the trash of the white race of course they're going to pail in comparison.

This is a lie though, can guarantee Indian/Pakistani girls crave BWC.

No women find them attractive though. Pajeets and Changs are literally the bottom of the barrel when it comes to dating/sex partner pool for women.

That's because they think white women are easy to have sex with.

Okay, whatever. Only lived there for several years, WTF would I know.

You must be like a 3/10 then, dude, because Indian/Paki girls here are slobbering over white cock every weekend, boyfriend or no boyfriend.

I've slept with plenty.

Also,

>here

Fucking illiterate.

>out of shape shitskin
No.

By my standards she's, like, a 8/10. 9/10 if she lost the nose piercing. Like, holy fuck chubby brown girls are hot.

I only judge by personality comparability
Still nothing

Would marry if she had a decent personality

Yes. I ended up having sex with a muslim girl who had undergone FGM so I don't mind brown girls, and she looks nice and plump for me.

Blowing a raspberry on her belly and watching it jiggly would be heavenly.