Can you guys recommend any good anime that isn't just stuffed with moe shit and ass pans (even when it's "le ironic...

Can you guys recommend any good anime that isn't just stuffed with moe shit and ass pans (even when it's "le ironic xD"). I honestly am having trouble finding stuff that doesn't fit that criteria. I'm looking for something not too long and interesting enough.
Any recommendations?

Attached: y_tho.jpg (648x800, 89K)

shonenshit/sports anime and you just stop watching at any point because it's all the same

Fate/Prisma Illya has some pretty good fight scenes.
High School Fleet has a good balance between SoL and continuing the plot. As far as I remember there was only one episode that was dedicated to just SoL

use mal for recommendations not Jow Forums

Studio Ghibli and One Punch Man on Netflix

Netflix Netflix Netflix

Negative shitpost, trolling.

Erased is a good choice. What genres do you like?

Kaiji Ultimate Survivor.

Fate/Prisma Illya? are you fucking shitting me? OP aske for no moe shit and ass pans.

I don't mind a good shonen or two. I haven't watched that much romance/drama but could get into it if there is something good. I tend to stay away from comedies since jap humor isn't exactly my cup of tea despite enjoying pop team epic and one punch man. I'm willing to explore a lot of genres.

Shonen - Hero academia or Akame ga Kill!
romance/ school - Relife
comedy - I guess you could try konosuba but I'm not sure how you feel about its type of comedy.

These should work for you I think.
Also, the classics that get reirgutated all the time (but there's a reason they do)
Bebop, Champloo, GitS, Monster, Zipang, Ghibli whatever, Lain, Boogiepop, Texhnolyze, Kino's Journey (orig) etc

Attached: 1406900195906.jpg (511x771, 183K)

I have seen ten of those in that list

Would definitely recommend bubblegum crisis

Also new dominion tank police is good for a laugh

Generally if you don't want anything too long go for OVAs or movies. I just started watching the Urusei Yatsura TV series, gonna take a while.

Thanks for the image. I'm really into cyberpunk.

Hinamatsuri
Golden Kamuy
Infinite Stratos

Watch Overlord

Attached: 24002.jpg (952x536, 75K)

Anyone who's a fan of Dominion would probably appreciate stuff like Patlabor, Dirty Pair and You're Under Arrest as well.

IIRC there are some other anime that sort of ties in with Bubblegum Crisis or takes place in the same universe, maybe it was AD Police Files, can't remember. I've got Silent Mobius left to see from that list, if anyone can drop a mini review that'd be cool.

Attached: Battle_Angel_001.jpg (1280x960, 295K)

3 Gatsu No Lion
About a guy with mental issues who works as a professional shogi player and meets a family that helps him. The manga is even better than the show. Wholesome without pandering, isn't THAT long.
I also enjoyed ReLIFE, has a show and manga as well, don't recall there being much fanservice.
Hunter X Hunter is also really addicting if you haven't given it a chance yet, it took me a while. It's above average and unique, the character development is nice, you don't have to read the manga but it's awesome. Fanservice easily ignored.

Best shit.

Attached: c_n3iyiuwaak9bu.jpg-large.jpg (1000x1025, 92K)

>Hunter X Hunter is also really addicting if you haven't given it a chance yet, it took me a while. It's above average and unique, the character development is nice, you don't have to read the manga but it's awesome. Fanservice easily ignored.

Not sure I'd call it unique though, it's riddled with similarities from its predecessor YYH.

Already seen it. Loved it.

Nobody who uses the nonsense word moeshit deserves any recommendations.

He's already gotten plenty, no one gives a shit and anyone with a functional brain can intuitively figure out what he's getting at, get over yourself.

>He's already gotten plenty,
Undeservedly.

>anyone with a functional brain can intuitively figure out what he's getting at
You mean they think they can figure it out. Moeshit has no definition.

just watch normalfag anime like one punch man/mob psycho

ping pong the animation, space brothers (its pretty long but very good), berserk 1998, psycho pass, cant think of any more but i highly recommend them

Attached: 1514235766797.gif (269x350, 93K)

Saga of Tanya the Evil is pretty good, and is about a practically nazi loli

Tanya is based on WW1, not WW2.

>You mean they think they can figure it out. Moeshit has no definition.

Moe is a well established japanese slang word, it's just like saying "westernshit", "romanceshit", "fujoshit" and anything else shit.