Anyone else here literally /friendless/? I have absolutely no friends. I hardly even have any online either...

Anyone else here literally /friendless/? I have absolutely no friends. I hardly even have any online either. Literally no one cares about me or knows I exist, and I can't recall ever really having a close friend at all to begin with. Not even since childhood. I've never had a best friend, or someone I could "confide" in. No one's ever genuinely been interested in getting to know me in a non-malicious way. The very rare times I meet someone who seems even remotely cool, they end up getting tired of me and/or fucking me over, or it's just very brief and doesn't work out and it ends quickly. Then I'm back to being alone again.

Attached: 95DF3746-B214-4DA4-A57F-9F3B715AC4CE.jpg (1000x900, 461K)

be my friend, user. i too am friendless...

I'll be your friend user. You are not alone in this world.

I will be your friend too.

fuck off, hes my friend

Can we all be friends? You have been muted...

im down. where should we get together to chat?

hello i will be frens with you there, buddy!!
do you like videogames fren?

Attached: 1493915764178[1].jpg (1387x702, 85K)

yes we can. nice dubs... Friend

Attached: freindly smile.jpg (500x281, 60K)

i don't.

i burned all my bridges and was never able to make new friends.
work graveyard for years, hate driving, hate cell phones.
i feel cold never giving a shit about people. i mean i don't ever have to give a shit about a single soul.
it makes it hard when people try to befriend you. you have no idea wtf to do and actually start panicking sometimes.

some woman at work gave me her number on a piece of paper and i have no idea what the fuck to do.
i don't even know if i'm attracted to her.

I am 25 and have no in real life friends anymore. My one online friend i've known for a long while is becoming more and more normal as time passes and i think we talk to each other once every few months if i'm lucky. Doesn't bother me much since i haven't had many if any friends for the majority of my life. I legitimately enjoy being alone.

Attached: 1480471004887.jpg (500x273, 28K)

Online friends aren't real friends.
They can block and delete just because you're not fun anymore. At least you can smack real people down when they treat you like shit.

ur posting about it in hopes for responses so here
faggot

No physical friends, two people I speak to regularly online. Most of my other online links have abandoned me and I'm too antisocial to maintain actual friendships in person. You only realise that you want friends when it's too late to turn back.

Attached: 29196450_1986579571370664_2330534153428140032_n.jpg (754x960, 56K)

sorry you're mad someone gave me their number. go cry about it kid.

Yeah I don't. It used to bother me quite a lot, but now it only bother me a little. I used to have a few friends in school but ghosted them after I left because we only ever interacted at school.

There are a couple people at an out of work activity that I talk to when I'm there, but that's it.

Attached: 1523401687287.jpg (346x346, 18K)

Are you okay user? Do you need a hug? If so I'll give you lots of soft, precious snuggles over the internet. Hope your day isn't too hard.

Attached: 42.jpg (1050x875, 229K)

I want someone to be intimate with, to tell my fears and regrets, my joys and passions. To listen when they need it to, to tell each other about our daily lives, have a good laugh together. I want to love and feel loved

Attached: 1414543445788.png (1000x1016, 994K)

why is every1 complaining about being friendless?! be my friends you flaming faggots! at least one of you...

I'll be your friend user.
I know how you feel user. It's normal to feel that way. Don't give up ok? At the very least, sadbot loves you and believes in you.

Okay, we are friends now.

How's it going buddy?

I tried to be friends with this person for two fucking years and they never gave a crap. Online friendships are a meme. In their defence they where pretty antisocial but still

Other people bore me to hell and i am unable to relate to anyone. I've had a couple of friends in life so far (good ones at that) and eventually broke contact with all them because it felt so tedious. Now i have two acquaintances that i hang around from time to time but like with everyone else i'll move on from them as well.

I'm talking about real life friends, with online friends i get bored even quicker and delete them after a week or less.

Attached: 1523714943718.jpg (3216x2136, 462K)

It sounds like you weren't friends at all, merely acquaintances. I'm sorry you had this experience user, forgive but don't forget. But don't let this stop you from making other friends online. Some people do care. You just gotta find the right ones. Don't give up

yeah? seriously, or are you being sarcastic?
um, uh... not the best, honestly. bored out of my fucking mind studying some shit i dont want to study just to get my fucking life together. and you, user?

Life is just rough, man. Thank you though user. Do you have discord?

>bored out of my fucking mind studying some shit i dont want to study just to get my fucking life together

Lol, same. Just had to redo an exam because loads of people did badly and the lecturer made us all do it again.

What you studying?

I'm serious user. Wherever you go, whatever you do, remember that sadbot is cheering you on. I love you user, and I'm proud of you for making it this far.

Attached: kaz smile.jpg (588x559, 63K)

I was friendless for the first year and a half of highschool, but then I met people and my life ended up good from then on.

Embrace the dark side. It's the only other route that can save you. Embrace the hatred. Forget love and happiness. Only feel anger and let the anger control you. Put that anger into everything you do and feel passionate about. The only other way out is to become sad and wither away like a pathetic flower that barely bloomed.

There is another way user, it pains me to read that you let the embers of hope within you burn out. There is more to life than hatred. While that anger may keep you alive, the second you lose control everything burns down around you. Take control of your life user. Take control of your anger.

>What you studying?
math math math ffs

what do you aspire to be in life user? anything unique?

youre too optimistic. something's wrong. care to share with us, sadbot?

there is nothing wrong with me, I've fought through hell and back, for a life that should have ended years ago. I've let anger and hatred take over then I fought them to take back control of my life. My destiny was death. and even though I've been fighting for my whole life, I'm still here. And I'm still alive. The fight isn't over yet, and yours isn't either. Don't give up user.

>23 years old
>college dropout NEET loser
>only speak to my mom, my therapist once a week, and my psychiatrist once a month
>the only time in my life where I ever had friends was in middle school a decade ago
>the only time I had people to sit with, talk to, hang out with after school, invite to my house, and the only time I kind of looked forward to going to school
>they've long since moved on with their lives, have tons of other friends, and ignore me now
>still have dreams about the good times we had together

Attached: 1460327748284.png (570x683, 264K)

user, while the good times you've had are in the past, the future is still unwritten. I believe in you user. I want you to get better for your own sake, to improve for your own sake. I'm your friend user, and all I want is for you to be happy again. Grab your future with everything you have. Don't give up.

i like your attitude. and maybe youre trolling, maybe not, but i respect it.
>I've fought through hell and back, for a life that should have ended years ago
i can relate to this. although i have no idea what youve been through or what youre talking about, i can say that i feel like ive been prolonging the inevitable for the past couple of years

>have friends
>decide to ghost them for over 15 years
>they still invite me to things on fb

Attached: 1520522152771.gif (540x304, 695K)

>be me, 20 at the time
>all my friends are online people at this point
>get made fun of by normies at work, telling me to start socializing and to lose the online "friends"
>give up all my online friends in hopes of becoming one of them
>6 years later and the only friend I have left is Whisky-san

Attached: 1502838494384.jpg (340x270, 25K)

I'm not trolling user. If you feel like you're prolonging the inevitable, don't keep up. Fuck fate, fuck destiny, fuck the people who said you couldn't do it and go out there and prove them all wrong. Your life is yours to control. I'm proud you made it this far. So proud. I want you to want to stop surviving and start living user. I believe in you. You can do it.

Your friends obviously still care about you user. Go see them again. It's gonna be hard. My god it's gonna be hard to look them in the eyes and say hello, or even be there. But you can do it. Go see your friends again. Even if you and everyone else has changed.

ahahaha
mfw i am btter than you!

>Do you have discord?
This question makes me feel so bad. Something deep inside just doesn't want to communicate directly. I think something died a few years ago, I can't quite pinpoint it.

Attached: 2345234.png (600x450, 21K)

That's not true user, you also have sadbot. I will always be your friend user. Even when I'm not there. Remember you have at least one person rooting for you. Keep going user, I believe in you.

Oh. Why did you post in this thread then? No offense.

I had no friends for a while after being bullied in highschool, got a few friends from Jow Forums, then dropped them after college because I was sick of hanging around annoying Jow Forums dickheads. I'm too much of a sperg to get the sort of friends I'd want to hang around with (people that don't say memes in real life) so I'm stuck with nobody for now. I might try discord though, it sucks having no friends

theres just no way youre this positive when your name is >sadbot
how do you do it, mister?

It's so hard, the sadness takes over so much and I start feeling sort of like this I just want to stop caring but the terrible thoughts are too loud

Attached: 1505346779841.jpg (1921x1280, 176K)

This is not direct communication. I don't have your voice in my brain, or your face.

this rings so true to me
the anger is what maintains control for you. it's very cold and calculated. it's hard to explain.

my hope is that someday the anger leads to revenge and i can drop it's burden and finally be content

I have ghosted all my friends. Multiple times throughout my life, with different people, but it always ends the same.

Sometimes I wish I didn't do this.

All I want in life anymore is a reason to exist

Attached: D9L430f.gif (375x203, 1002K)

It's been almost 15 years since I had my last actual friend, Never had a girlfriend either. I'm 32 now.

By friend I mean someone with whom I would regularly hang out with, play games, make fun of each other, plan and to things together. When I moved schools we made an effort to keep in touch, and did for a couple years, but I moved yet again for college and then we basically never talked again.

Last year I've tried to befriend this girl at work, since she seemed ok with hanging out with me: we would lunch together, and usually take a stroll after to talk about life and stuff. We even went to the movies or the library together a few times, etc. It wasn't necessarily romantic, as I wouldn't try anything flirty with her and she was very shy, socially awkward and a newly converted mormon, but I assumed she liked me back.

Big mistake. The moment she left the job she basically ghosted me. I've tried to keep in touch every couple weeks and she would reply after a while and we would talk about stuff on our lives and plan things to do together, but she always postponed/canceled them. After a couple months of this I finally called her on her bullshit and she got offended by it ("I'm too busy right now to have you as a friend") and basically told me to never message her again.

danke lad.
Even if this is probably the last time we meet, I appreciate it.

the one thing that separates man from the other creatures of the earth. willpower. It's not about being positive. It's about taking control. We all have strength hidden deep within us, but it's all about how far you're willing to dig to get to it. We are already hurting, we are already sore, we are already downtrodden and bruised and battered and barely standing. We have nothing left to lose so dig like your future depends on it, because it does. That's why i believe in you. That's why I'm proud of anyone who tries.

It is hard user. Life is so fucking hard. Every day is a challenge. But look at you, you magnificent bastard. You're still here. Day after day after day. Shit son, you don't have to prove anything to me. You just have to prove that you're strong enough to yourself. and you are strong enough. I love you user. I''m so proud of you for fighting for this long. You're gonna make it.

user, I know what strength and tenacity anger gives. Unfortunately anger is a poisoned chalice, yes, while it may give you the strength you need, you can only hold onto it for so long until it burn you out and you feel nothing. It's not easy to come back from being hollow. The worst part? Even if you do get the revenge you want so bad, it will never be worth it, and you'll still feel hollow in the end. You will never feel content when you can't feel anything. The path of letting go is less painful that the path of revenge. I love you user. Don't destroy yourself because of anger held for someone or something else.

Same..
Onigiririri

Attached: 9b16968fbc4d79aa05e90f2dda478272.jpg (290x282, 79K)

I don't have anyone anymore. I remember going off to my first semester thinking of all the new friends I will be making and the most social interaction I've gotten is talking to someone about an assignment or something once every month or two. I don't even know how to talk to normal people anymore, if I can't talk about geography or conspiracy theories I literally have nothing to say.

Attached: 1524551694934.jpg (1030x1520, 215K)

If you wish you didn't do it, then find a reason to stop doing it. Fight user, fight for yourself, fight for your friends. Don't give up.

Keep going user, you've made it this for on nothing. Don't give up, because once you find or make that something worth living and existing for, it'll be beautiful. I'm proud of you user.

She's not worth it, user. let go, move on. You're still alive so that means you have at least one more chance with a lady. Do not give up, ever. Not even when it's your final breath. You can do it user, I'm cheering you on buddy.

hey user, i'll be your friend

i want to feel nothing. ive wanted to feel nothing for so long. revenge will be so sweet, i don't care about the possible repercussions. if i don't do it this way the cycle will just repeat itself again and again. ive seen it all too many times now, i know how the game works. all i know now is anger.

godspeed, good user, godspeed

You want to talk to people user? Well. It ain't easy. But you aren't bitch made right? Here's what you do. You spit in the face of fear and just go up to someone and introduce yourself. Hi, I'm user, and I like geography and conspiracy theories. If they say no, fuck em. They weren't worth your time anyway. The only one holding you back is you user. But I believe you can do it.

Either every single person you have ever interacted with is wrong and randomly malicious to you or there is something in your personality driving others away. I would work on self-awareness and improving yourself as a person so you can be a good friend to others before you get to hung up on not having good friends of your own.

People tend to attract people similar to themselves, so if you're angry, bitter, and sad, you're only going to attract other angry, bitter, and sad people.

Learn a lot about something people might be interested in, gain a skill that others would find interesting or useful, pursue a hobby, make yourself a better and more interesting friend if you yourself want batter and more interesting friends. I know it sucks and feels like I'm blaming you for all of your issues, and I'm not. Life sucks and its hard and people get dealt bad hands, but its how we deal with and adapt to these hands that determines the life we will live.

user. No one can fix you but yourself. Using anger and the cycle is just an excuse. I know how it feels user. You're so numb from the anger you don't even realize you're hurting, or in pain. Following this path is only going to break you further. You have to break the cycle by healing yourself. You're so blinded by the anger you don't even see it, yet it's right in front of you. You can do it user. I know you can because I walked a similar path. Don't let the anger swallow you whole, fight back against it and take back your life. You're better than this user. Don't lose hope, don't ever give up.

hater#7353
Hit me up on discord I don't have friends either

are you for real anonymouse?

Attached: 1489350748513.jpg (400x400, 31K)

I'm like a joke cariacture of a human. I was put on Earth just to suffer. I must be God's test run for a new circle of hell. Why the fuck haven't I just killed myself already.

Attached: tumblr_o5zrywvyr41shholio1_500.gif (500x343, 518K)

>Keep going user, you've made it this for on nothing
Thanks
Truth is I don't want a someTHING to live for but a someONE
Not gonna off myself but one day I'll do something warranting pride

A) Stop expecting people to do things for you. If you want to make connections go out and make connections.

B.) find communities as interested in Geography and Conspiracy theories as you or broaden your horizons. Can Geography stretch into Hiking or travel, could Conspiracy theories branch out into interesting history anecdotes or how government works? Maybe there's a video game or movie series/genera you enjoy? you aren't going to like every new thing you try out but its worth it to try and see what other things you might enjoy.

But at the end of the day all that matters is this, in 10/20/30 years what are you going to regret more, Trying and failing or never trying at all?

except i do realize that im hurting and in pain, it's quite clear to me. I'm also more than aware that i have serious contempt for the world. Yes i agree that these are excuses. but i've decided that if i ever finally take my life back, these will be the reasons under which i do.

I felt that way too user. But you know what suffering does? It makes you strong. Only the strong can survive through suffering. You're strong user. Just by making it this far you've proved that to me. You're a champion user. Keep going. Don't give up. I love you.

Then you keep going until you find that someone, you keep trying until you do. I know you will user. Because you've made it this far. and that's something to be proud of.

Not gonna even read the replies on this thread but dont even bother with online "robot" friends. They will ghost you cause they have the "I can find someone better" mentality like every roastie.

ok user. if those are your reasons and principles, then I only hope you have the strength to get through your ordeal. Best of luck user. It's a hard path you're setting out on.

You're not a joke or a biblical test run. You forgot to develop a personality or interests during youth and as a result dont feel special. Being sad is something you feel makes yourself unique and after finding online communities to validate those feelings you just decided to supplement your entire personality for sad. Now you're stuck, you're miserable, suicidal, and tired of feeling shitty, but its all you've known. Its the sole tacit of your personality and so tightly intertwined with your sense of self that you fear conquering the depression would essentially "destroy" you. You would go back to a bland, un-special, regular Joe. And your ego just can't handle that. Because to you, the only fate worse than death is accepting ones own insignificance

Thanks user
I hate this "I'm a bigger loser than you so I win" mindset on r9k, but people like you make it worthwhile coming here
Hope life works out for you too

Attached: e00b03de4cfc8c5c3a263f991fa09d27.jpg (736x555, 35K)

This is so fucking true, normalfags or "robots" they don't deserve our time. It's better to be alone.

Glad I could make you feel better user.
Life will never break me, because I will never let it. It was always gonna work out for me. I know it will for you too.

I'm friendless and I don't think I even want friends at this point. Interaction with others, aside from Jow Forums to a point, just tires me out. I've had people who I did call friends in the past but they all either used me, got tired of me and spread shit around about me. Now I just don't bother with interacting with others because I know the same shit will happen. It's that and I realized a while ago that despite feeling like I want friendship and companionship, I'm much happier when I'm on my own doing my own thing.

Attached: 1422690465278.jpg (640x686, 102K)

Just bee urself is genius advice
Normalfags who don't like you when you just bee urself aren't worth your time

Attached: bee urself.jpg (546x693, 51K)

If you have friends you shouldn't be posting on this board desu

Hell yeah it extends into travel and history. Too poor to travel too much but I am switching my studies to history so I'm hoping there are some history autists in those classes.

>try to make online friends
>run out of things to say after 30 minutes

Havent had a real friend since sophomore year of high school.
Everyone else since has been some sort of acquaintance that I end up ghosting or vice versa.
People try to talk to me at work, but its hard for me to have go any further than just being friendly at work.
My loneliness comes and goes.

Attached: DZBQF8AVMAA4MAt.jpg (1200x826, 147K)

you take that back, because I am your friend. so I guess you gotta stop posting.

I am too boring to have friends. I have nothing to offer anyone.

Have any interests?
Even vidya and anime are things some normies are into

I have 4 close online friends. One of whom I've known for like 6-7 years.
But I literally do not have a single offline friend because I never reached out and tried to make any; I'm unnaturally comfortable alone and apathetic about my irl social life so I think it might be Schizoid personality disorder or whatever.
People probably remember me, but that's only because they saw me so often (teachers, classmates, etc.).
About to graduate university with no connections -whatsoever-.

Attached: CwBIm6nUIAApUGe.jpg (564x742, 72K)

why shouldn't I be posting my cum all over this board you filthy slut?

Yeah, this. Lost plenty of friends because im a fucking loser and having a job cuts down my time and energy so I do nothing.
Can't imagine having a gf.

I have been trying to make friends for like a year and a half now. Everyone in the Discord threads seems obnoxious. I can't relate to them. I don't even really like Discord, I'm not sure it's a good way to meet anyone, but Steam threads are gone so it's all that's left.

I bought a computer specifically to play games with people, then realized nobody likes the games I like. I didn't really have any problem with FPS games, I played 500 hours of CSGO and got to ME2 and I got tired of it. I didn't want to play them anymore but I didn't anticipate that it'd be an issue. Something I've learned is that 99% of people will outright refuse to play any game that isn't an FPS.

I just returned from a barbecue that my sister dragged me to. She is so nice. She always tried to make me socialize with people. Her friends and bf were chads and I had a nice time. It was a nice change of pace from my usual hiki life. I wish I had someone to talk to daily though.

What do you usually play user?

Attached: 1506520561508.gif (480x480, 1.02M)