Haha take that christcucks

>haha take that christcucks

Attached: god-thegoodgodabove-dont-call-transgender-people-mentally-ill-if-you-26252025.png (500x522, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!nYoxWZAQ!99Zd5qAQCWI0PdYVVjTKJ4pqRQHtaSHk1EYMqOju-bw
youtube.com/watch?v=-5zahEsM9Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=Hl2QVE_AA1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>man in the clouds

atheists really are stupid.

That'll show em. Time for Zoroastrian Illuminism to take its rightful place.

nobody really believes you believe in a man in the clouds literally, but in a flame war it pisses you off. And also god is not well defined as a concept. neither is existence outside of space and time.

>tfw church attendance is dropping across the West and shows no sign of slowing

Attached: 1524851614478.jpg (560x410, 74K)

We'll he certainly doesn't love you, faggot

>no sign of slowing
Except that only religious people are breeding.

if you feed normies cliches they just eat that shit the fuck up, it's embarrassing.

"The grass is greener on the other side and what's meant to be is meant to be, c'est la va, the time is right, never back down, never give up, and stay true to yourself always :)" would probably get 5000 retweets.

I liked that meme that was like
>create gays
>hate gays for being gay

That was funny

god fucking damnit i forgot
>carpe diem

Both are ignorant and or mentally ill. Checkmate trannyfags

He didn't create gays though. He created people with compulsions and challenges to test them, and the Devil also warps men.

Gays created themselves when they chose to take a nigger's dick in their ass.

Always remember who you are meant to be a fighter for social justice and always bring equality before le cart to remember the six million and embrace diversity so we can go to space and leave primitive values like religion behind us.

Vote for me, I'm black and female.

Fuck off Varg.
Oreos

Attached: f485c6d8aa0de2418f9dee9a2e157075d2d62bf4110d6197dd442d712b985a18.jpg (1223x1223, 1.34M)

No one chooses what they do or don't get aroused by. You should get yourself checked for an extra chromosome.

God loves them unconditionally but it doesn't mean they're not mentally ill. I don't see the problem here?

>create devil
>create humans susceptible to devil's influence
>be surprised when devil makes people gay
>Even though you are omnicient and knew everything that will ever happen all along
Yeah you're right there is nothing god could have done to prevent this
inb4 it's a test
you only test for the purpose of gaining information. if god is omnicient, then he is already aware of who is "worthy" of heaven, making this test redundant

As much as i would want to believe there is still that thing, why didnt god showed up before ? like with the greeks and shit. inb4 tipper

Attached: blsgoub.png (308x463, 253K)

That's the great thing about atheism. It doesn't NEED to spread through rapid breeding and indoctrination. It can do it through rational influence alone.

>"haha I called myself God now my opinion is fact take that christcucks"

>spreeding your opinion.
Yeah dude, but why ? why would you want to "wake up" sheeple ? are you on a crusade or some shit ?

God is pretty well-defined in the bible. Obviously his appearance is something which we'd have no reference for besides ourselves. IT says we're made "in his image" and that's all we really need to know. He's not a physical being so I'm not sure if even getting more information than that would really be useful, and he feels offended when people attempt to approximate his image with physical objects/beings (understandably, I mean I wouldn't want you to worship a cow or something and say that's supposed to represent me) so there's no need to expound upon it.

The bible did fortell that the wells of "Babylon the Great" will dry up (i.e. support for false religion will begin to fade towards the end)

God shows that he loves us unconditionally by giving us life and sustaining us when he could absolutely take that away at any time. Every breath we take exists wholly because of his actions, which is a great deal of love. We also do things every day even without knowing it that he dislikes, and although that is highly irritating to him (he describes the sins of some as the feeling of having an irritant in your eye) he doesn't just zap us away because it would make him feel better. It takes a lot of love, constraint, and patience on his part to do that.

He doesn't HAVE to give that to us though, and if we do the wrong things we can't be given the rewards he promises to those who live life in the correct way.

christcucks....will they ever learn ?

Attached: Eyes_Wide_Shut_4165.jpg (400x300, 17K)

I'm an atheist but I hate these smug faggots who go around heckling Christians.

To end the destructive and advancement-slowing influence of religious fanaticism? Sure. Seems like a noble enough thing to care about.

>deluding yourself that much.
Cut it and take that blackpill user.

Attached: 1519501398436.jpg (600x599, 44K)

>having desires
>acting on them

These two things are not inseparable. Perhaps you should take some of your own advice, bucko.

There's not a day goes by when I don't dream of gunning down normies en masse and going out in a hail of bullets and bloodshed.

I don't do it because I enjoy life and I'm not a piece of shit.

>literally the current year and not having figured out the bible is gematria wrapped in astrotheology and allegory by it's very nature

Attached: 1517625995008.png (817x443, 34K)

yeah dude, im sure these Trained Daesh fags will be fan of your noble cause, so keep up your holy crusade against "fanatism" right ? You only need a keyboard dude. You're doing god job.
tipped btw.

Attached: 1522969883787.png (1237x941, 144K)

God does not test people. It says so explicitly at James 1:13 "When under trial, let no one say: 'I am being tried by God.' For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone."

In the bible some servants of God like Job were put under test, but if you recall who actually did the testing and who caused the destruction was Satan all along, and even God had rules about what Satan could and could not do to Job.

>equating mass murder to consensual sex between two adults which doesn't affect other people in any way

The absolute state of religitards.

There is no delusion. The bible is very well-written and does not contradict itself. Your selfie isn't an actual, valid point of debate over what I said.

everyone. check em trips.

Attached: 5kmhl9v830v01.jpg (414x500, 84K)

idk wtf a Daesh is but if you don't think people discussing this shit on the internet has a massive effect on peoples' beliefs on the subject (and any subject), you're probably retarded

both are mentally ill, just in different categories

>The bible is very well-written and does not contradict itself

wew lad

Attached: 1373986251385.png (3327x4418, 1.74M)

Gay sex is literally causing mass death through the spread of HIV/AIDS. 60x higher among men who have sex with men than in the regular population.

And this is in modern times, with all the awareness and health campaigns and condoms and so on.

Look there is a reason stuff like this becomes taboo in the first place. There's a reason any remotely advanced society has criminalized and marginalised faggots.

If god is all-powerful, then why doesn't he wipe the concepts of sin and evil from the world, and make it literally impossible for humans to do bad things?

>people should ACCEPT two men fucking dude
wtf dude, HOW DO YOU NOT AGREE WITH ME ???????1!1!1 FUXKING CHRISTFUCKCHDJDJ.
Youre the retarded one you commie faggot, if they really believed what they where doing was "ok" they wouldnt need anyone else approval. faggot go back to your kholkoz.

Attached: commie-freedomspeech.jpg (600x500, 59K)

>happen to like dicks instead of vaginas
>turn this insignificant trait into your entire personality and let it all-encompassingly affect the way you speak, walk, dress, move, think, and so on
I live in NYC and have known at least five gays in my life, off the top of my head. Every single one of them, without exception, acted like an obnoxious, stereotypical faggot who drove away almost everyone around them.

>believe anything a stranger tells you on the internet let along on Jow Forums.
Dude i- never mind.

Attached: 20180425_222025.png (518x665, 199K)

>Gay sex is literally causing mass death through the spread of HIV/AIDS

Within 20 years we've developed medicine for the disease effective enough that people can effectively live indefinitely with it, and if people practice safe sex (condoms) they probably won't have a problem. There's also the fact that it spreads through blood transfusion, which would rule out the possibility that it's some gay-hunting plague sent by a wrathful god who hates the gays he created. Again, you're an idiot.

>argues under the premise god could be real but hes retarded for making X but also punishing X
>get told you're retarded
>UGH FUCKING RELIGIONTARDS WORKING UNDER THE PREMISE OF GOD BEING REAL
don't argue under that assumption to discredit it if you're a retard

>indefinitely.
Stoped reading there, i can already see youre a massive queer, there is only one Hiv called aid. dude...there is like thousand and undectable ones. you should kys faggot.

>two consenting adults are doing something they want to do with each other in the privacy of their own home and not affecting me in any way?!?! but what they're doing is gross!!! I don't accept it!!!!! HOW DO YOU NOT AGREE WITH ME??????!!!?!!!!!

Nope, you're the retarded one, and the reason they've done so much to gain approval is that for a loooooong time retarded assholes like yourself might literally kill them if you found out about it.

You're so pathetic you have no arguments, and have to resort to calling people communists to bolster your assertions. Unironically kill yourself, moron.

Attached: 1520377980642.jpg (278x324, 87K)

Oh thank God we can now keep them alive long enough to infect even more with their deadly blood virus in their short, miserable lives.

The average gay man will have 1000 sexual partners in their lives, they legit fetishize infecting people with HIV, they love being ostacized and outcast, they are inverted people Hellbent on disobeying the natural order of things.

Gays are a cancer and a plague. Neck yourself, faggot.

saying he has no physical form is not well defined. saying he made us in his image is where the whole "old man in the clouds" thing comes from.
You should always want more information user. I can't believe in it if I can't understand what it is since its definition contradicts itself.

It is very clearly not allegorical because if it were, why would it go through such pains to detail historical details (which are verified by archaelogical records) about the Israelites, specific persons, and family records to such painstaking degrees?

God condemns any form of divination, which is what gematria is, doesn't discuss astrology in great detail except to likewise explicitly denounce the practice of looking for omens, consulting mediums, inquiring of the dead, etc. as worthy of the death-penalty (Deuteronomy 18:10-12). So in short it's absolutely none of the above

I don't have enough time to but I can easily debunk all of these. The first one (800 vs. 300 slain) both of those references say "at one time", they're obviously referring to singular, yet distinct, times.

2. Abraham was called "one who walks with God" long before he made his near-sacrifice of Isaac (works). God knew him as a righteous man who had great faith in him, and thus he was fond of him. His acts and deeds on earth proved for men, though, who cannot see his inner heart as God can, that he was a man of great faith. This is what the scripture in James means by "declared righteous", because after the many things he did in his life, it became evident to mortal man that he was righteous, although he always was to God. Abraham had faith which was evident by the way he lived his life, but anyone who thinks they can say "I'm faithful" but doesnt' actually live by the principles that God says to, doesn't really have the faith they profess to have.

What the fuck are you on about? If we assume the Abrahamic god is real (and there's no good reason to), then yes, it is irrational for him to get angry about people being gay when they can't help it.

Your only argument here (between your underage b&-tier insults) is still irrelevant when we have the ability to keep people alive with medication even though they have AIDS. To tout it as this massive terrifying problem like it was in the 80s is asinine.

Attached: 51d.jpg (499x281, 41K)

>just ignoring the rampant aids pandemic that spread from homos and pretending like it has no greater impact

neck yourself lad

>not killed anymore.
Still looking for aproval, sure, that makes me think.

Attached: a263be2e47b29a269fccdee4fa484c2c.jpg (500x375, 52K)

>throws fedora across room
>spits out mom's tendies all over my atheist symbol tshirt
>tug on my stumpy penis

NONONONONONO! GOD IS NOT REAL NO GOD WOULD CREATE ME AND MAKE ME SO BETA AND MISERABLE NOTHING IS MY FAULT I HAVE NO FREE WILL I AM JUST A BLOB OF CELLS I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MY NATURE NONE OF MY POOR DECISIONS ARE ON ME!!!

i legit feel as bad for them as trangender ones. look up chikenhawk. They need help desu.

The whole old man in the clouds thing actually comes from pagan descriptions of Greco-Roman gods that were fused with false Christendom in the middle ages.

God is as well-defined as he needs to be in the bible. Many of his thoughts and feelings are recorded there, some visual descriptions of his throne and of heaven are recorded, and his personality traits are also recorded there. He even states that he can't be seen by the human eye, and that his appearance isn't something we'd understand, so he's as well defined as it possibly can be in the bible.

The bible says at John 4:25 that "God is a spirit", then at Hebrews 11:27 it describes him as "One who is invisible", and then at Colossians 1:15 "The invisible God". John 1:18 explains that "No man has seen God at any time" so there's not really a way to visually describe something that's repeatedly explained to be invisible...

What exactly do you think "contradicts itself"?

>in the privacy of their own home
Astonishing how we went from "W-we just want to get married like everyone else, you guys!" to "Bake the fucking cake, bigot; stop treating HIV as a bad thing, bigot," etc.

Attached: children-at-gay-pride-march.jpg (553x415, 70K)

from
>abbility to keep them alive "indefinitely".
To
>ability to keep people alive.
You should kill yourself.

Attached: 847169841228430465.jpg (367x500, 26K)

>they legit fetishize infecting people with HIV, they love being ostacized and outcast

This is what right-wing inbred morons actually believe.

>trow fedora across room.
Lost it.

Attached: 6dBt2Oj (1).jpg (251x242, 15K)

are we going to ignore the fact that AIDs started among straights in Africa and globally kills more straights than gays

>MUH NAZY FUCKKK YOUUUU !!!!!!!!!1!1! YOU SHOULD ACCEPT MY DISGUSTING DEPRAVITY. !!!1!1!

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 9K)

>tellmelies.jpg

Reminder that atheists and trannies would never say this to Muslim Chads because they know they'd get their teeth knocked down their throats, since Muslims aren't pussies like Christians.

Are we going to ignore that gays are far less common than normal people and when adjusted per capita aids is far more dominant among gays.

>What exactly do you think "contradicts itself"?
there's no such thing logically as before time, and outside space.
If a being is spaceless and timeless and disembodied I don't even know what it means to say it exists. If it can't be experienced and theres no good evidence for it, and no the bible doesn't count as evidence, then I can't believe it. Like maybe you're right and that's the nature of omnipotence and stuff. Maybe god doesn't want me to believe. but he certainly gave me reason to doubt. I'm glad lots of other people can still believe. I never want to deconvert people.

The prevailing theory is that it originated in Africa and you would know this if you ever researched anything in your retarded fucking life before spouting your dumb moralfaggot opinions about it.

The fact that it's even a problem in Western countries with access to the best healthcare and preventative sex health measures (condoms, for example) but they just throw caution to the wind and bareback is just one bit of evidence towards the degeneracy of that lifestyle.

There are other obvious problems to frequent (or exclusive) anal sex: The canal is not designed for being penetrated, it's not as elastic as the vagina, it tears easily, it's not self-lubricating, it's not shaped to support entry by the penis, it's not self-cleaning, etc.

The family unit was designed by God to work best as he intended. One man and one woman who have each other sexually and that's it is how it's supposed to work right. Anyone who tells you differently is jerry-rigging relationships rather than reading the manual.

It's painfully obvious you're feigning not knowing what I meant there.

The pendulum's swung back extra hard against what it used to be. I don't agree with where it is now with all the SJW horse shit, but to claim there isn't good historical reason it went that hard is plain dishonest. I'm confident it'll even out.

>AIDS is gonna exterminate all human life!!!

This ain't the 80s, bud. We've got a good handle on it in the West at least, and if Catholics would stop telling people in Africa that condoms are evil we'd probably have a better handle on it there too..

>I can easily debunk all of these

lol good luck

Attached: 0101.png (640x480, 26K)

>aids is far more dominant among gays
Maybe in countries like the US but if you look at the continent it actually originated in fucking everyone has it

im not religious, and trannys are mentally ill
come at me

>you can't see him at all, but trust me, he's totally real

mmk

You do realise the chances of contracting AIDS during a blood transfusion is lower than that of having gay sex by a heck of a lot

>The fact that it's even a problem in Western countries with access to the best healthcare and preventative sex health measures (condoms, for example) but they just throw caution to the wind and bareback is just one bit of evidence towards the degeneracy of that lifestyle.
But user sexual disease is a problem among straights in the west too, for example, the majority of heterosexual westerners will contract HPV at some point in their life. There's also Herpes, Gonorrhea etc. Not to mention Syphillis was a MASSIVE killer in the west among straights before we developed better medicine for it, kind of like gays, funnily enough.

I mean user is a faggot and retarded but what you said was quite retarded

>YOU GUYS CANT UNDERSTAND !!!!! MY THOUGHT ARE TOO DEEO !1!1!!!.
Kys faggot. prob an intj too

Attached: 20180428_040705.png (815x583, 556K)

There's no such thing as far as we know about before time and outside space because we are just physical beings. But you do know that even the most advanced theoretical models of the origins of the universe all have a finite starting-point, right? So before that starting-point there were neither time nor space.

It makes far more sense to me that rather than being utterly random, that starting-point was initiated by an intelligent being; especially given the complex, high-level organization we see in the universe.

There are many things that can't be experienced. You can never go to the center of the earth. But you know it's there. You can never SEE gravity, but it certainly exist. You see the effects of it every day and through careful study understand its nature, its laws, and how to navigate through life with this force around you. Learning about God is the same way.

The sheer number of impossible (or, I suppose I should say, egregiously improbable) prognostications that are in the bible, it's scientific validity, and it's sheer wisdom are proof of its truth for me.

>prevailing theory is the truth it is absolute certain
your fucking retarded it isn't even something that can be told for certain and it's much easier for gays to get it due to biological body shit

Great argument, dumb dumb. Those fedora pics really add a lot of credibility to your posts

Attached: your average poltard.jpg (464x768, 72K)

>w-we got a good grip on aids dude i-its fine, i'll just keep deluding myself saying this 20Times again today.
Keep on deluding yourself faggot.

Attached: 51DAB1E2-6B77-44D7-8805-159BC25BEF84.jpg (728x640, 500K)

Theists and atheists are all retarded. Agnosticism is where its at.

They say don't feed the troll, but thank god I can still complain about trolls on Jow Forums. The people who run the "God" twitter account are a bunch of insufferable cunts.

>YOU NAZY FUCCCKKKK !!!!!1!11!!!!!!.
Kys faggot, stop projecting your fetish on everyone.

Attached: 1502105454144.jpg (2197x1463, 394K)

It's true that all sexually transmitted diseases would not be spread if people were to apply bible principles. Sex outside of marriage is wrong. However, most of the diseases beside Syphillis are not deadly. The sheer hedonism of doing something that incredibly risky for a few minutes of pleasure is shocking.

What the Africans do doesn't really count because most of them simply are not educated or intelligent enough to know the consequences.

I've already started but if you wouldn't mind (because I really don't have the time), pick out a few of the ones you like the best. 1v1 me m8.

>CHILDISH CARICATURIZED VERSION OF SOMETHING I THINK YOU THINK

Snack on a bag of tide pods, kiddo.

Attached: 1437990283196.gif (290x218, 1.03M)

Fucking faggot think god is real just because "muh ancient book" is wise and tells an "original" fantasy.

>AIDS IS GONNA MAKE HUMANITY EXTINCT!!!

Attached: 1506163352441.png (601x508, 127K)

yeah dude and gravity is just a theory, these idiot fucking atheists will never understand

>There is no delusion. The bible is very well-written and does not contradict itself.

Please, educate yourself, and NEVER EVER spill such bullshit in a serious manner.
mega.nz/#!nYoxWZAQ!99Zd5qAQCWI0PdYVVjTKJ4pqRQHtaSHk1EYMqOju-bw

Download it and read it. It's a yet to be released book by Charles Giuliani that completely
opened my eyes on cucktianity and the bible. After reading it throughoutly even if you
still believe it's bullshit stories, you will NEVER be able to say that the babble has not contradiciotns.

Attached: images.jpg (290x174, 10K)

Have a go.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5zahEsM9Dk

>the Bible
>wise and original

Citation needed.

who are you quoting though ? who said this faggot ?

Attached: 30689233_1255145804617660_7222634338986746934_n.jpg (960x960, 115K)

It's a paraphrasing of what keeps saying. Word of advice, dude; at least most of us aren't in middle school any more. Calling people faggot every other sentence doesn't add anything to your argument. It just makes you look like a stupid asshole.

But you have Muslims which are worse

>Believing in the metaphysical necessity of a first cause is more insane than wanting to chop your dick off or turn your vagina inside-out

t.faggot, you clearly are a faggot.

Attached: DEXATI20180501192951.png (719x719, 318K)

t. ultrafag

This talk is woeful in that it does not cite any of the passages in question, but it's easy to debunk his claims.

>The time that the women arrived:
Each of the accounts mention that the time that they arrived to the tomb was very early in the morning, around the dawn. This means that very easily they could have arrived there in darkness, and yet by the time they arrived to speak to the apostles, it was bright outside.

>How many women were there:
Matthew 27:55 says that "many women were watching from a distance" :56 gives the names of a few women, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, Joses, and the mother of the sons of Zebedee

Mark at 15:40 also says that there were "other women watching from a distance"

Luke describes at chapter 23 that there was a group of "women from Galilee" (they all say this actually) and describes that same group of an unspecified number at chapter 24 as going up to Jesus' tomb.

John 20 only mentions Mary Magdalene, who evidently was the one to first break the news to John, but this doesn't exclude the obvious unspecified number of other women who were with her. He just doesn't mention them (and, most likely, didn't know their names and they weren't central to the action so didn't need to be mentioned).

At least you're consistent.

Attached: 1493858325034.jpg (550x895, 69K)

I think trannies are mentally ill too, but let's not pretend there's a cogent argument for the existence or necessity of a god(s)

Good luck

youtube.com/watch?v=Hl2QVE_AA1A

>The earthquake

Actually, both Matthew and Luke mention the earthquake and the temple splitting (Luke 23:44,45), as well as an uncharacteristic darkness that fell over the land (Matthew 27:45)

>no one else saw it
A great deal of people did see it actually, so many that, as it says in Matthew 27:54 "They grew very much afraid and said: 'Certainly this was God's Son'".

It also did not tear the entire temple in two, just the "curtain of the sanctuary", as Luke said.

And the term used for "raised up" (egei'ro) that was used there is often used just to mean something that is lifted up like out of a pit. They were not said to be "zombies" as he exaggerates, simply dead bodies being unearthed by the earthquake, as happens fairly often especially since they didn't have as sophisticated tools for digging graves back then as we do and the bodies were likely pretty shallow.

The earthquake clearly wasn't of a great magnitude. It did not destroy the temple, so yes, people just went about their days as they do in California or Japan.