Im letting my hair grow because i dont want to interact with the haircut people

im letting my hair grow because i dont want to interact with the haircut people

am i the only one

Attached: 1523825662187.jpg (600x238, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0XFvG1xg6Wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean I have been growing out my hair since I started getting Jow Forums for 8 months now, and it looks pretty good all things said and done.

Attached: download.jpg (248x204, 11K)

I uhm I just give myself a no.1 buzzcut. It's easier this way for me to cut everything. No need for interactions except if it's with my parents I guess. The trick is to get rid of the hair evenly, especially around the scalps edges, behind the neck and the ear curves properly.

I was like you until I got a hair clipper set, now I do my own hair. Currently rolling with an undercut and slicked back on top.

I'm letting my hair grow too. It's gotten pretty long. Nice nice.

Does anyone else let their beard grow?
I haven't shaved in years, or even trimmed.

I just buzz my hair every once in awhile now. Haven't paid for a haircut in years.

op here
letting my beard grow too

>tfw mom has always cut my hair
I am so fucked when she dies, I am even growing my hair out now because the cuts were getting awkward even with my own mother, been like this since I became NEET.

buzzcut is the answer, even a robot can do one

Just go for the zero, don't need to worry about equal length.

just cut it yourself. you pay someone to make your hair short, it's so stupid if you think about it.

Just don't talk to them, it's not like you owe them anything else than money.

I prefer not to freak out the normies when I can avoid it

To avoid haircut people I use an electric razor and cut it all off every few weeks. I am also balding and would be embarrassed by the person cutting it scrutinizing it.

Attached: Youjo-Senki-Episode-12-Subtitle-Indonesia-Final-546x309.jpg (546x309, 29K)

I got you covered. Get a hand mirror for seeing what to do in the back.

youtube.com/watch?v=0XFvG1xg6Wc

I'm only growing mine out for so long because I want to be a girl

Attached: 1520550861580.jpg (640x480, 152K)

Just go to a barber. They rarely care if you talk and they are done so fast it doesn't matter anyways.

yes. i have really bad split ends right now and i keep it in a bun all the time because good haircuts for uggo females like me are really fucking expensive

>mfw no haircut in 5 years because i'm too fat for the barbers chair

Attached: 1480961104026.jpg (640x453, 59K)

my hair looks like fucking shit and it makes me look like a lazy fuck but i dont want to try cutting it until i get laid off work. going to a barber is obviously completely out of the picture

>On a good day my hair looks like Johnny Depps
>On a bad day I look like Tom Hanks in Castaway

Attached: download.jpg (255x197, 5K)