Why do we hurt women so?

Why do we hurt women so?
We're disgraceful.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-05-01-11-36-05.jpg (1435x1310, 452K)

>why doesn't he want me
Because you dress like a slut which signals you have no respect for yourself, no personality, and only view yourself as a sex object.
Sweetie, I can buy a fleshlight, and if that's what you want to be, I have no use for you. I'd rather have a human being.

How eye opening is it to have the image of some stupid driving slut crying on the floor of a bar bathroom because some dude probably told her he's sick of her shit

and she will have to settle for one of her dozen orbiters. poor girl.

they aren't talking about you, they are talking about chad. and the reason he doesn't want them is he is too busy with the rest of his harem.

I wish the roasties heart "physically broke", then she'd be physically dead

So...
What you are saying is...

Women also think they are entitled to sex?

OH MY GOD, THEY ARE TOTALLY LIKE INCELS. SOMEONE PUNISH THAT WOMAN

Disgusting creep, you are not entitled to anything!!!

Then these roasts will turn around and say
>look at that loser nerd who thinks he's OWED sex!!!
I have zero compassion for them.

Welp, thats just Chad being Chad. Why would he settle down? Hes Chad.

Attached: 1505670507116.png (529x501, 354K)

Hahaha, WOW! So true!!!

Attached: 1517733623654m.jpg (898x1024, 122K)

I work with a woman like this. It's really sad.
But satisfying to watch the wall in action in real time.

And then all the stall doors SWOOPED open and everyone started to applaud mid-shit

They write this then the day before they wrote about these entitled incels who need to man up and that they aren't owed understanding or sympathy. Female entitlement and hypocrisy are limitless.

Be careful with the edge lads, this is 9obviously and fbi thread meant to single out and rile up "incels".

Attached: 902.jpg (680x544, 30K)

>Why do we hurt women so?
I mean, they do the same to us too so it's really not that onesided. Attraction isn't logical, either you are attracted to them or not. If one side isn't, the other had shit luck.

women know nothing about true loneliness

Attached: 1525195002169.jpg (1279x2679, 1.08M)

Most women would be incels for life if it wasn't for men being expected to make the first move.
If you don't believe me, make some fake profile with a good looking guy on Bumble where the woman has to write first.
Even when they know it has to be them who starts the conversation they cannot do it half of the time and when they do it's shit like "hi" or "how are you?".

This is the fucking problem with women.

All they want is a Chad who is gonna pump and dump them instead of a man who's gonna take care of them and actually show them love.

>waaaah Chad doesn't want me even though I'm a basic bitch piece of shit with no personality
And then they call the guys who say this same shit incels and entitled nice guys. Fucking roasties need to be put to death now.

Women rather cry over chad than date nice but boring guys

>get dumped fucking hard several times
>a few times for guys that were complete pricks
>was nice and all
>stopped giving a shit after that
>began to train, learning stuff, improving myself because I wanted it
>could go to bars and take every roastie I want
>so dead inside that I don't care anymore because I remember how shallow these bitches are
I'm so broken mates. The last time I developed feelings (not real love yet) was four years ago. I don't even know if I'm still able to build a connection.

girls
>Why doesn't he want me?
incels
>Why doesn't anyone want me?
Which one is pitiable; which is entitled? Welcome to gynocentrism fuckos!

Attached: yeh.gif (275x207, 820K)