What keeps you going? Why haven't you ended it already?

What keeps you going? Why haven't you ended it already?

Attached: 5445.png (243x243, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal-burning_suicide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Out of all the people who have no reason to keep living, only a tiny fraction actually kill themselves.

for uncl adolf

Attached: 1525112602221.png (860x760, 155K)

Literally was going to end it when a random guy said I was cute. He's married but he fucks me on the side. It's the only thing keeping me going and I'll probably off myself once he gets bored with me.

I'm planning to very soon, not sure if rope or high building, if any anons can post an in-depth guide to ensure death (because I'm so tired and braindead right now), i'll reward with streaming it ty

Attached: 1514328383989.gif (645x773, 50K)

Depends. If you don't give a fuck about mental anguish of other people, a train works wonder.

Though it usually fucks quite hard with the conductors if the run over people.

The fear of the dream after death. Also I promised someone I wouldn't.

Attached: IMG_9590.jpg (600x631, 93K)

I was thinking of setting up a suicide package for when I hit my low point and Im ready to go. Whenever Im low enough I dont have the energy or resources to go through with it haha.

Stuff like: vodka, pain pills, razor blades, suicide note (pre written?). Anything other suggestions?

Attached: 2C845C99-1171-4F5E-A5EC-D7EAC1D53F18.jpg (400x299, 15K)

pretty much just want to see what happens...

becuase part of me thinks theres a slight chance for me to make it out of this mess (and also because im too pussy to hang myself)

ditch the razor blades...

Easy and painless

This.
I want to make him proud.

Attached: do it for hitler.jpg (720x513, 53K)

not j

i'd fuck you
not orig u go 2 b kidding

You idiot why did you do that, now you've gotta wait at least 6 months before they forget about our promise.

My dad would say a lot how devestating it was for his parents to bury their children that died so Im waiting for them to die at least.

I'm happy with the life I'm living, so it makes sense to continue doing it.

Same here. My parents probably would not get over it ever and they've been good to me so they don't deserve that.

Basically I'm living for them right now. I have stopped caring about myself long ago.

they're my meal ticket, too. once they're gone I have nothing. I'm too retarded to take care of myself and I'd rather die than be a homeless pos that will more than likely be raped often.

At this point living is just another one of my many bad habits I can't quite bring myself to quit

That would set my fire alarm off

>Why haven't you ended it already?
I flipped my lucky coin it told me not to. I'm pretty privileged I have no concrete reason to other than I'm don't want to participate in society and the fact that I have to pisses me off.

I have a few friends and family that would ne sad. It guilt trips me a little but I'm self centered and everyone else is an NPC. What happens after I'm ded doesn't concern me.

I don't have the suicide gene

We are all going to die someday, so we may as well just ride it out and see what happens. What is the point of ending it early you faggot?

The hope that someone else kills me

I help robots with transitioning many arent sure they want to but I talk to them to help them mame the right descision becoming a girl

because I want to? As an grotesque looking retarded female my life can go one of two ways, I become homeless or I can donate myself to someone desperate enough to have me. I don't want to do either of those things because I don't want anything or anyone. I just want to die, thats it. Fuck this gay earth, I want out.

Okay.

origingngng

Attached: 1525193112795.gif (500x382, 167K)

I thought Reiko would have been vanned by now.

I am a disgusting heartless fuck and I would have ended it a few years ago because I have no "real" friends, no good education and no gf (oregama). However I chose to go on because of my retarded sister. She is too pure/vulnerable to be left alone in this cruel world.

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

i havent ended it already because i dont know whats on the other side. it would be shit with just eternal darkness desu

This is it. I'm out tonight boys gonna say goodbye to my family now. Sister has kept me going. Fuck im scum leaving them like this.

Shotgun>razors

>What keeps you going?

inertia

Intense pain and despair duh people who haven't been there have trouble understanding

fear and hope
origo

I'm curious of how deep I can dig in this shit

Carer for ill parent.

Attached: hehe haha.jpg (645x773, 80K)

Having a decent job, and the hope that some day, technology will advance enough and I'll be able to save up enough to buy a sex robot / waifu. Unironically. I have a robot fetish. pls don't bully me, I need to believe this

Attached: purple.jpg (463x774, 166K)

this
fear and hope can go well together

Because I know I can do better.
The climb is slow but I'm not gonna off myself until I get laid at least.

I tell myself I bear witness, but the real answer is that it's obviously my programming. And I lack the constitution for suicide.

My cats. I like my cats more than most people.
Cats are honest about their selfishness, humans are not.

its like the last season of game of thrones.
just want to see where this trainwreck is headed.

If 5 i'll kill myself in the next hour

If not i'll sort myself out

I'm not leaving untill I pull off a hitler in my country

I've tried to find the happiness I've lost through several means. Work, hobbies, you name it. When even "going forward" hasn't managed to fix you it's simply over. You just watch stuff happen and you don't care.
The only reason I haven't offed myself yet is because I don't want to have certain individuals to believe they've won. That they've managed to break me to the point where death seems way more appealing than being alive. Were not for this I would have done it already.