>she's moaning while I touch her so I figure she wants me to continue
>eventually fuck her and cum
>we go to sleep
>wake up to her crying in the bathroom
>try to see what's wrong but the door is locked
>she yells for me to stay away
>worried.jpg
>eventually she comes out and leaves without saying a world
>an hour ago get a call from a detective asking if I can come to the station and talk about something
>ask what
>he won't say over the phone

What do I do? I'm about to fucking throw up. What if she accused me of rape? How the fuck would I survive jail? This is the most scared I've been in my life. Please tell me what to do

Attached: 6mihqogc56q01.jpg (1280x1920, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
facdl.org/page/find-a-lawyer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go away you fucking normie ree

Attached: 1449821998270.png (64x64, 6K)

>I fucked a girl who was pass out drunk

That's textbook rape, m8. Did you use a condom? If not, there's a chance they can get DNA and prove you fucked her. They probably ran toxicology reports and can show she was drunk at the time and legally couldn't consent. Your only possible way out is if you were pass out drunk at the time. If you go in they'll definitely run a toxicology report on you.

Right now it looks like you're fucked

You did Rape her dude.

you done fucked A-user. Get your ass down to O-shack-hennesy's office and prepare your butthole for jail.

Attached: excessivelaughter.gif (450x288, 1.1M)

>Did you use a condom?

I didn't have any since I didn't plan on having sex. I pulled out though and came on her stomach but I cleaned it up. Although I think some may have gotten on her shirt.

>Your only possible way out is if you were pass out drunk at the time.

I was sober at the time. Should I get drunk right now?

You have rich parents, right? Then they can afford a good lawyer.

Don't worry though because your parents are probably going to bail you out you fucking degernate richfag rapist

I didn't rape her. She kissed me first and she never told me to stop.

Fucking while someone is intoxicated/passed out , aka mentally unable to make decisions, is illegal. Just like how taking advantage of a retard is frowned upon.

What the fuck am I going to tell them? I can't even think about how they'll react. Should I call the girl and offer her money?

yeah thats rape dude, you should've seen that one coming, first rule when it comes to that shit is to not have sex with a drunk girl

Attached: 546546547.jpg (494x266, 12K)

>see girl
>knock her unconscious
>fuck her
>cops arrest you for rape
>take you in front of the judge
>I didn't rape her your honor because she never said no

Good luck with that

don't worry , he said she said. you'll get off easily

Have fun in Jamal in jail. You deserve eachother.

thats rape
even if you get a good lawyer, you're still fucked, 100% they will side with the victim instead of the rapist

>Although I think some may have gotten on her shirt.

You are beyond fucked. Seriously contemplate suicide. Rapists aren't well regarded in prison

>Should I get drunk right now?
That won't help since the test would show you weren't drunk at the time, just that you got drunk after the fact

She didn't tell you to stop because she was unconscious. Get fucked you piece of shit.

you raped her. fuck you

>she's basically passed out at this point
>fuck her and cum

well shit user, that escalated quickly xD

If they charge me they'll just book me and I can bail out and then buy a flight to Brazil or something, right?

>Please tell me what to do
Loosen up your butthole so it's easier for your cell mate Tyrone to slip his cock in.

You're fucked dude
In this day and age women arnt responsible for their actions and if they do some stupid shit you're gonna be blamed for it lol
Just say you're guilty so you have a shorter sentence desu

You raped her. Prepare to face the law, retard.

How long did you last, OP?

>Just say you're guilty so you have a shorter sentence desu
t. prosecutor

>all the moralfag ITT

Newsflash Redditors, it's really fucking obvious you're not from here when you shit on OP for raping a bitch. We don't respect women here. Bitches should be raped at will since their cunts are the only thing of value they have. So fuck off back to your safe space, faggots

Watch this video, the whole thing:
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

Also get a lawyer.

You need explicit consent you fuckwad. Have fun in the pokey, fagget. You'll get whats coming to you.

Plan on renting any vans user?

Well you're fucked, but at least you're not a virgin so yeah there's that. Ah and don't do what said you won't get a lighter sentence, your only way out is a platinum tier lawyer and even that might not work. Anyway tell your parents whatever punishment they have in store for you is def better than baing buttraped in prison.

Attached: 1525107771204.jpg (500x396, 22K)

When you bail out, they won't let you leave the county. If you get caught out of the county it's an automatic trip to jail. Sometimes they also make you give up your passport. Even if they don't, if you try to book a flight you're going to be met with cops or federal Marshalls at the airport.

t.butthurt redditor man i'm just lurking here if there are still any robots here just fucking immigrate to another image board this hell isn't called cuckchan by other boards for no reason.

Can I book a flight right now and leave? I'm in Florida and my parents have a boat. Maybe I'll try to sail to Cuba

>invite girl to yours
>get her drunk
>she passes out
>you fuck her
>"but I didn't rape her"

Unironiclly kill yourself
Don't mix your fucking Incel issues with most robots here

From the sounds of it op when you fucked her she wasn't conscious, plus she was drunk. Sounds kinda like rape to me op. Glhf being a registered sex offender, and a felon.

>being this butthurt
kek. It's almost as bad as what OP is going to get in prison.

Eat shit you cunt.

Attached: 1493693612329.jpg (750x537, 74K)

Congratulations rapist, you're going to jail

NO! Don't talk to the girl. Don't talk to the police. If they call, the only thing you should say is "I have nothing to say to you". You have the right to remain silent, use it. If they come with an arrest warrant and take you into custody, don't waive your right to remain silent. Your lawyer should be the only person you speak to.

Go retain a lawyer NOW, and don't ask for advice from retards on Jow Forums.

>I was sober
>she was passed out drunk
Yep you raped her 100% op

She came too multiple times while we were fucking and never tried to stop it. Doesn't that count for anything?

No it doesn't
Are you retarded?
Have fun pleasing Tyrone in prison

What the fuck are you going to do in Cuba? Do you speak Spanish? How do you plan to get a job?

lel you did actually rape her you dumbfuck. I'd tell you to enjoy prison, but your rich-ass parents will easily keep you out of jail.

this is the one and only correct solution in this shitty thread.

Don't worry, I don't think they can send you to jail if you didn't know it was rape.

Attached: 1461281208675.jpg (2795x2066, 1.59M)

Okay, the detective called again asking me where I am and when I'll be at the station. He said if I'm not there in an hour, he'll put a warrant out for my arrest. But how do I get a lawyer within an hour?

Please update us when you know more, this is too good! Hahaha

AHAHAHAHA YOU LITERALLY RAPED A WOMEN AHAHAHA YOU'RE SO FUCKED!

I have no pity, committing a rape in which you fuck a passed out drunk girl in 2018 is so inexscusable that I hope you get the max sentence.

No she didn't and no it doesn't. Have fun with prison faggot.

Just go to alaska m8. Local authorities are in charge of the expenses for extradition. If it's a small town case they wont want to shell out the thousands to send an officer deep into the alaskan wilderness to find you. They rather say they never found you.

If you came inside her then that would mean that she would carry your child for 9 months in the nature. So you raped her if you came inside.

Well not now that there's a record of you planning to skip bail

Remember every time you post on Jow Forums imagine what your post would look like blown up onto a poster board and being read to a jury

Attached: IMG_3041.jpg (759x508, 122K)

Don't go. Call your parents and get a lawyer immediately. They aren't going to come to your home to arrest you. After you get a lawyer, turn yourself in

You're not Chad so yes, it's rape.

You might be forced to go to the interview but when you go ur going to have to ask for your lawyer and refuse to say anything to him

Show the cops this thread, they'll totally understand the situation and let you go.

Don't fucking say anything, only talk to your lawyer.
If they can't prove you knew it was rape, you should be good.

Attached: 1464735899433.jpg (1440x2040, 1.23M)

Arrest for what? It sounds like the cop is lying. Get a lawyer.

Seams like you're f(ucked)ine

>OP asking for honest advice
>some kid pretending to be "le oldfag xd" shows up with this dumb larping shit
Why are you sitting on Jow Forums instead of going out and raping a bitch like they deserve? Go on man, get out there.

Since when has ignorance of the law ever been an excuse for breaking it?

Okay, Alaska sounds doable but how to I get there from Florida? I mean, if I book an airline ticket are they just going to be waiting for me at the airport? I have a car and $5k dollars. Can I drive up there?

except that's not true, ignorance of the law is rarely a defense and post #metoo sing, "I didn't know fucking an unconscious girl is wrong" would get you 12 constanza faces from the jury. Even if he does get off that girl could take it social media and ruin him hardcore. God I hope this is real.

If you have a passport and are close to a border you may be able to make it.

this, dont even begin to cooperate until they at least tell you what they want. until they have told you that you are suspect in a stated crime you have no reason to cooperate with them.

There was a case of a man who had sex with his wife whenever he wanted, but the wife didn't always want sex, and he didn't get in trouble because they couldn't prove he knew it was rape because he thought that since it was his wife, he could have sex with her anytime he wanted.
But OP should talk with a lawyer before thinking of his story.

Attached: 1471598227957.jpg (1024x1044, 147K)

>you should be good
Don't even pretend that OP will be okay, honesty will get the guy much further than totally bullshitting.

OP, since the girl you raped is in fact female, all she needs to do is turn on the waterworks and you are looking at becoming a convicted felon. Lawyer up, buddy, and make sure your lawyers name ends with a "Stein" or precious metals. Jews give you more mileage during a court case.

I don't know where you live but in my country they have to let you the time to get your lawyer at the police station

>Airline
Don't fly. They'll probably have someone at the departing or arriving airport arrest you. Since you tried to run they won't grant you bail so you'll be sitting in prison for a year until your trial is over. Plus it makes you look guilty as fuck

>Driving
You can drive to Alaska but you have to hope and pray no cop runs your plate between Florida and the Canadian border. Then you have to get across the border without being detected since they run your information and will see you have a warrant and arrest you on the spot

First of all, don't fucking say anything to the detective other than tell him that you have nothing to say to him.

Search for local criminal defense attorneys and call them, explain your situation, I'm sure there will be one who's willing to represent you on short notice. Save the phone numbers of several local lawyers on your phone so you can call in case cops show up and arrest you.

If cops show up, ask to see the arrest warrant. If they have it, or they arrest you by force, don't resist and remain silent. Cops might be asking you to tell your side of the story or whatever in order to get you talking, DON'T TALK. If they ask you to sign a form to waive your right to remain silent, don't sign it. Ask to speak with a lawyer.

The ONLY person you should be discussion your situation with is a defense attorney. The best you can do in your situation is to stay cool and protect yourself. I recommend you delete this thread and ask desuarchive and moe archive to delete it from their archives. Good luck user.

He just said he's in Florida you retard, can you really not handle reading a few sentences before you respond to a post?

>45067953
How exactly can they prove it wasn't consensual sex?
Do you really think they would just take the word of a female?
The only thing she can do is ruin is reputation by claiming that he raped her.
He could get away with it by saying that she consented during it, but got mad at him afterwards, then what is she gonna do?

Attached: 1461197356625.jpg (735x1024, 346K)

He's bluffing. Call a lawyer, and they will tell you how to handle this.

What if I take my parents boat and sail to Canada, just ditch onto some beach, walk to a bus station and take a bus to Alaska? It's not like they'll send the Navy after me, right?

Anyway, I drank some to calm my nerves. I'll call my parents now.

Hey cunt, where the fuck do you live keyboard warrior? What fucking NEET slum do I need to go to to beat your loser virgin ass?

Its not true. The police would have talked her out of it. Also shouldn't have started with taking a minimum wage job 'to fill time'. Like anyone's going to believe that

Attached: 2Untitled - Vespro series, 2015, oil on canvas.jpg (577x323, 95K)

This is wrong. You have it backwards. The agency that issues the warrant is responsible for the costs associated with extradition. Rape is considered a violent crime and one that authorities aren't just going to let go

>Do you really think they would just take the word of a female?
In what alternative dimension do you exist where the word of a woman ISN'T taken as complete, inarguable fact these days?

It's like you have not one fucking shred of social awareness

That's what I was trying to say. Just worded it wrong I guess. Thanks for clearing it up friend.

Of fucking course OP is a suspect. There is a very low legal threshold for the police to "suspect" someone for a crime. It doesn't matter if the police tells him whether he's a suspect. He should NOT co-operate at all with the police and that right is protcted under the fifth amendment.

Literally read just one "women hate thread" here, there are always images posted that are articles on falsely accused men charged guilty of rape, some acquitted later but this is not something that just doesn't happen, dude. It's actually pretty common for women to get away with false accusations

>How exactly can they prove it wasn't consensual sex?
>toxicology report showing girl was drunk as fuck and OP was sober
>girl immediately goes to police station afterwards
>most likely did a video taped report where she's crying as she describes OP autistically taking her clothes off and fucking her

If she was sober and didn't have any bruises or anything, then OP could probably get off in a he said she said situation. But she being drunk and OP being sober means he's fucked

>guys says he lives in Florida
>your response is, "if you are close to a border..."
Look at this map. Does this Florida look like it's close to any borders?

Attached: florida.jpg (803x500, 94K)

He I think you mistook r9k for the r/incel don't worry op pic related will direct you back to where you belong

Attached: 1525060871990.png (991x1426, 1.69M)

I'm not denying that a single female with one rape claim can't ruin your reputation.
In order for them to arrest you, they have to be 100% sure that you actually committed the crime.
The only way for OP to fuck this up is by admitting he did it, or talking to the police without a lawyer.

Attached: 1461724524470.jpg (480x628, 44K)

>How exactly can they prove it wasn't consensual sex?
They don't care
>Do you really think they would just take the word of a female?
Yes
>The only thing she can do is ruin is reputation by claiming that he raped her.
He could get away with it by saying that she consented during it, but got mad at him afterwards, then what is she gonna do?
No, he can't. My Brother went through this same exact thing a couple years ago, except the girl never went unconscious. The US legal system literally does not give a shit. As far as they're concerned, aan has put his dick inside a woman who didn't want it. That is rape.
My brother is a registered sex offender because of shit like this. Only thing good to come out of it was that he was still 17 when it happened, so the court looked at his case as if he was a minor

Attached: Condescending-Referee-Looks-At-The-Boy-Defeated-By-a-Girl.jpg (800x1136, 153K)

OP you did something very wrong. You need to confess and admit guilt. It won't help you escape consequences and it won't absolve you from anything but it is the first step in the right direction. You need to do something right here and the only right choice is to own up to what you've done.

Get a lawyer you fucking idiot. Also don't drink because it fucks your judgement.

Yeah it borders with the ocean you dumb cunt

I think that you're infinitely more likely to experience some type of disaster at sea than to make it anywhere near canada, user

Oh yeah good call, OP can just escape into the ocean. Why didn't I think of that?

OP !!!

facdl.org/page/find-a-lawyer

and delete your internet navigation + this thread

>What if I take my parents boat and sail to Canada

Is it a sail boat or is it powered? If it's powered, you'll probably have to make many stops for fuel.

International waters

You're not a lawyer, you have not one goddamn idea of how deep in the shit OP is.

By the way, you're fucking stupid. You are arrested first and then you await trial, the justice system doesn't wait for a guilty verdict to arrest someone you absolute retard

>OP you did something very wrong. You need to confess and admit guilt. It won't help you escape consequences and it won't absolve you from anything but it is the first step in the right direction. You need to do something right here and the only right choice is to own up to what you've done.

w.e u do OP dnt listen to fags like this

Thanks for the massive keks OP.

Attached: 564543.jpg (219x230, 10K)