Dream of gf

>dream of gf
>wake up
What i do to deserve this

Attached: 1525016459003.png (298x260, 62K)

You will be ok, user. Work on improving yourself in sprit, mind and body. Everything else will fall into place. I wish you the best on your journey.
t. A wanderer

I fucking hate it when that happens. Ruins your whole day

Attached: whompcomic 2014-04-21-Let-Sleeping-Dogs-Cry.jpg (900x582, 203K)

>have dream where I have gf
>we are going to get married
>everything in my life seems to be going perfectly
>am happy and more active in my family and community life
>alarm goes off
>turn to my fiance and say "hang on, I have to turn that off"
>hit the snooze button
>go back to sleep with all the casualness of going into the next room
>common sense part of my brain acts up and says "user, that was a dream. You have to get up for your shitty Dunkin Donuts job."
I think my subconscious must hate me.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>he thinks someone made him have that dream bc he "deserved it"
>he thinks there is someone out there deciding who gets what and who doesn't based on their actions
lol robots are retarded

Shit's awful. As the day goes on, you slowly forget her name. Then her smell. Then her face. Then all the time you spent together.
And all that remains as you go to bed again in the evening is a memory of losing something you've never had.

/x/ reporting for duty.
You had a gf in another universe (Can't spoil things for you but I think you actually do have one in this timeline)
Dreams are just a window into another reality; some make sense, and others don't.
Of course the only thing that will never really change is that you are you for the most part.
Normies and 'wel respektet scientistes XD' will of course tell you that it's just your brain organizing what you experienced the day before you had the dream. There is a less logical but slightly more believable explanation to this: That explanation being that in the dream reality, you see which reality you want to see. Want to see you and your gf hanging out with you? Just 'imagine' it and there you are, sitting with her maybe even fucking her. It may take time to understand these things but eventually you will. (If not anytime in your life, then just wait for your deathbed)

If you do want to get a gf in a hasty fashion I'll have to ask you to keep this a secret. I'll try to simplify it in my next post.

>time you spend together
my dude, it is a figment of your imagination. you were asleep in your bed hallucinating, you weren't actually with a girl.

hanging out*
No hablo ingles

There is you dumb fuck, that being him. Just like you decide what happens in your dreams, maybe not a completely self aware part of you but a part of you nonetheless. We are all our own gods and we are all our own satans.

I will keep it a secret if you bestow more knowledge, user.

The worst part is that it gives you the subconscious delusion that it will actually happen one day, opening you up to further disappointment in the conscious world.

>you decide what happens in your dreams
HAHAHAHAHA damn this dude really does not know how dreams work. he also seems to be unaware of the fact that we don't have free will. quite sad!

Attached: 61fG3DFUUmL._SL1273_.jpg (1273x957, 74K)

>in the dream reality, you see which reality you want to see
Sure, because I love getting chased by demons every night, often being tortured, and being in rooms full of cobwebs and big spiders

>if I intentionally misspell "scientist" in a mocking way it makes science not real
The current state of /x/fags.

That figment of imagination was infinitely more enjoyable than the real deal though. And it felt like a long time.
I'll have the blue pill, please.

>he gets triggered on sayings to show his intellectual superiority

Attached: .jpg (651x720, 89K)

When you're near a girl that you particularly like, just 'imagine' that you're fucking her. She will on some level be aware of this and start to get really hot and bothered when she's around you, she will even show some kind of submission like looking down when you're around or subconsciously caressing something that she's holding when she's around you.
That's how I got with all my previous grills, I didn't even have to talk to them too much and they already wanted dick.
If you don't believe me, then try it out. It's not some kind of silly magic either, it's just basic biology.

Attached: I am wezerd.jpg (1300x951, 108K)

I'm not talking about the conscious you, cunt. You don't have any free will, in reality your subconscious decides everything for you.

>Dream of oneitis

It's been a year and a half and even though I work with her I barely interact with her anymore. Why can't I get over her?

>triggered on sayings
good at spelling here, aren't we? damn I guess I AM intellectually superior. also what saying? I don't see any sayings. either way I was just pointing out that robots always complain about such stupid shit and then wonder why you're lonely. sorry it upset you so much you had to post a fedora pic :^)

oof we have a smartass over here!

And fembots, if you're wondering: this works the other way around too.
Just mocking the monkey 99% that blindly listen to the 1% without question.

Says the guy who can't read
>maybe not a completely self aware part of you but a part of you

Attached: 1515787261624.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

>t. dumb brad that doesn't understand hes a brad and thinks his imagination got him laid
neck your fucking self brad

>That gf dream leads to cumming in your dream
>the cum is there when you wake up

Does this happen to you guys?

Attached: sea.jpg (747x767, 173K)

i dreamt of my cats dying

theyre by best friends

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

You seem to be under the impression that 99% of the population is retarded like you and can't understand math or science. It's actually more along the lines of 50%

Nah I'm not dumb or a brad. I'm an unnatractive manlet who by gods guidance got himself laid via brainwaves.

Attached: 1516755514619.png (333x295, 40K)

Me too, user
>sleeping
>random dreams
>dream of crush
>have a good time with her and such. Not making out and sex and all that jazz.
>wake up
>realize what happened
>crush has no idea l exist
>heart shattered
>gloomy all day

Still think about it from time to time.

I understand a different kind of math and science.

When I said 99% I mean the people who go about their daily cookie-cutter lifestyles: entertaining themselves, spending money on things that other people made, and consuming the food that other people have grown all the while thinking themselves above the shitheap. The producers are the 1%, they can basically sell you snake oil and say it's a miracle ointment, and with a snap of a finger they can hire a 'doctor' to approve it. Just ask the CEO of airborne and other bullshit medicines.

There is only one math, which is built upon the mathematical and logical axioms. There is only one science, built upon the scientific method. Your "science" has brought us such wonders as homeotherapy, a true snake oil if I've ever seen one. If you understood anything about the scientific method, you would know that deconstructivist philosophies like your own are incompatible with it.

That's just what you've been taught in school though user...
I've seen things that you nor myself can even imagine, and I've learned things that I can't speak in any language, and you know how I did? In my own fucking science, look up qi gong and all that other stuff before pulling the 'me learned government controlled science in government controlled school' card. I learned all of this through downloading it, (this is the only word close enough to describe) and even then it took some guidance from the higherups. There's a lot more for you to learn than what you did in Jew school, I can tell you that.

Either record these things so we can see or take your antipsychotics before you start a cult.

>record these things so we can see
>so we can see
You can't 'see' this shit, it's on a completely different spectrum and can only be sensed by just that: senses.
Maybe someday we'll ditch the caveman lense and go with something more modern, until then I'll just leave you with uncertainty until curiosity kicks in and you try it yourself.
>or take your antipsychotics before you start a cult
I can't talk about this now, not here. They're watching me through the ants in my eyes. Fluttering rose. Flowering bass

Attached: 1516340390395.png (299x168, 11K)

Okay, oh wise one. What's your big secret? DMT?

Those are dreams that turn into a nightmare when you wake up.
I have had dreams where i am having amazing sex with a qt
only to wake up before i can get off.

Attached: 1510596006854.jpg (300x360, 36K)

wtf but you do decide
Though as soon as I get control, it doesnt last long and Im startng to wake up

No, heavy nonstop meditation for a few months. Then research kundalini and astral projection, thank me later.

jjust jack your dick

Absolutely poetic user

Original7"+4&-

>be asleep
>dream_mode.exe
>ask girl out
>she says no
>wake up covered in sweat realizing that even in my dreams I get rejected
>return to sleep

I think my subconscious is telling me that I will be forever alone, thus should stop thinking about women as it is a pointless endeavor.

Attached: 1466804606080.jpg (400x680, 42K)