What are your thoughts on tall women, anons?

What are your thoughts on tall women, anons?
I don't mean like giants. I mean like women that are 5'9 or 5'10.

Attached: 1504399597976.jpg (572x833, 177K)

Still slightly below my height so I don't have any problem with them.

they're all stacies that go for 6'3" chads, so i have no chance with them and my instinct is to usually ignore them

Attached: 1518719198247.jpg (598x488, 62K)

>tfw 5'2 with a fetish for legs and tall girls
Government offices are a gift from God

Anything over 5'5 is sudoku tier for women. Please never breed.

Finally my kinda thread. I'm 5'6 so the idea of a tall gf sounds rivetting to me. Its a thing I almost never see. I'm going to a big college next semester so I'm looking forward to seeing if I can get in good with the volleyball/basketball girls and nab me a tall girl. I feel that we are polar ends of different social stigmas (girls should be short and danty, guys should be tall and powerful) so saying screw you to stereotypes feels nice. I'm trying to learn how to talk to girls so when I meet a tall one I won't blow it. I already have once and don't want to again. Pic related.

Please don't let this turn into a gigantiss thread.

Attached: giant woman.png (862x800, 391K)

>tfw no tall mommy gf to bully me

5'9'' is still an acceptable height but anything over 6'1'' would probably feel weird

this man speaks for himself all of you super tall girls just know I think you are just as wonderful as short girls. As a manlet I feel your pain. Lets end heightism.

Attached: supreme meme son.jpg (188x209, 7K)

Tall women a gifts from god, that's why they're so rare.

>tfw 6'0 and still having to bend your neck to meet her eyes

Attached: 1431384061598.jpg (267x320, 16K)

>tfw 5'5 and she finally lets you be the little spoon out of love
gifts indeed user

Attached: ahego.jpg (600x404, 36K)

I would have no problem dating a tall woman. Thing is, they don't want to date guys who are their height or shorter if they have the option of dating a tall guy.
Like it or not, women want a man to "protect" them, it's in their biology. That's not to say it's impossible. My dad is 177cm and my stepmom is the same height. But then again, my stepmom is kind of bossy and runs her own business and my dad is whipped, so maybe you have to settle for that.
I'm 175cm and I would have no problem dating a girl who is my height, but it wouldn't last most likely. If a 6'3 chad shows interest in her she would dump me in an instant.
I think subconsciously I don't want my kids to be manlets like me, so I will need to find a tall girl and risk it.

Being 6'0" I would prefer my femanon be 5'8" or my height any thing else would be for fucking

Attached: 1524950112065.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>falling for the chad meme
fuck what others say. the only thing keeping you from a tall gf isn't some fucking final boss of a human being with the name of a fucking 80's surfer bro but you're own sense of self worth. the only thing that is going to drive people away is that defeatist mentality. You're your own god user. FUCKING ACT LIKE IT FAG

They're okay but I prefer real amazons and giantesses. 5'10-6' is a good height though, taller than me.

kinda worthless
you're better off looking for someone bigger if you want bigger kids
they're just awkward at that height
nothing really going for them

i'm very tall, btw
i once meet a woman as tall as me
it was unnatural
one of the most surreal moments of my life

Attached: 1438656063950.png (600x849, 384K)

Females should be larger than males.

>all this stigma against tall girls
>mfw this is the general reaction normies have against tall girls
>mfw this means they have low confidence due to stigma
>mfw this makes them even easier to snatch up
I love it when a plan comes together

Attached: oooooh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.jpg (650x676, 69K)

A lot of "men" feel emasculated when a girl is taller than them.
In reality, women are supposed to be larger than males.

I'm the shortest of my friend group and im a boy. So the whole height=masculinity thing doesn't work with me. I suppose thats why a tall gf doesn't bother me

But I am a 19 year old, 7/10 (/soc/ rating, so probably a 5/10) at best 175cm tall manlet. Plus I have very little self consciousness because every guy in Ireland my age and younger is now taller than me thanks to growth hormones or something.
Also I am super bitter because every guy in my family is tall. My dad and uncles are 177-185, my male cousins are all 177-180 and my female cousins are 173-176. I SHOULD have been tall or at least average.

Yet I am short because my dad married my 163cm womanlet mother. I feel cheated. If my mother had of been just a little bit taller I could have been average. If both of my parents and my family were short, I could accept it. But the fact that I easily had a shot at being normal and that was taken away because my mother had to be short just stings.

Pro-tip to any guy who is tall or average. Don't doom your kids to manlethood like me because you married a short girl.

Attached: manlet.jpg (554x921, 70K)

>tfw 6'3 and every girl that has ever liked me has been in the 6' range
>tfw all I ever wanted was a short gf to pet and occasionally manhandle
Any smol fembots out there?

Isn't that normal height?
What kinds of fucking hobbits do you guys have in the US?

Attached: luberation.png (165x247, 36K)

>In reality, women are supposed to be larger than males.

Based on what?

nigger, if 5'9" 5'10" is tall to you, you're a manlet

Nature.
And relationship success

stop looking at others and look intristically. I'm the goddamn black sheep of my family but i'm happy because i don't give a fuck. and society in a fucked up way respects people who see through their bullshit. my mom is 4'11 and I used to curse myself daily for height. My one time crush even attdmitted she didn't choose me due to it but I decided that was her loss and became my own person. You'll find you have less snakes in your garden due to your height too. I agree with your last statement though. For surely getting with a tall girl.

Attached: django.gif (300x126, 1.72M)

based on that shitty ass femnazi meme poster
ignore them, they're a twat

Yeah, at no point in human history have the females of a human population been larger than the males of a human population.

Like ever.

It's the truth, stop getting triggered at it.

i'm 6 foot fucking 5
you're just a shitty ass, pathetic manlet
you will know the joys of being naturally stronger than almost everyone you come across, or just people looking up to you in envy
you will always be a shitty ass femnazi meme poster

Attached: SAD.jpg (850x1176, 136K)

Large males are obsolete.
We are building the new world user.

i would kill for a 6 1/2-7 foot giantwife

So would everyone.
The future is amazon mommies and athletic dexterous small males. Optimize to the upper bound for females (increased fecundity, and just super hot) and lower bound for males (superior at firearm combat, less resources wasted). We'll become like whales, or rabbits.

>tfw manlet
>tfw you see a perfect alt goddess with black hair, wearing all black and tats
>tfw she's taller than you

Attached: asd.jpg (797x579, 136K)

>just b urself
Then you go on to admit that being short sucks and you want your kids to be tall.

See no one wants to admit it, but being a male who is under 177cm immediately puts you at a disadvantage with women. Men know it and women know it.
Sure there are outliers and exceptions, but the VAST majority of women want a husband who is slightly or significantly taller than they are. Due to evolution and society, being tall is an attractive trait. It symbolizes power etc. Women want their kids to be tall to have the best chance at carrying on their genes.
I'm basically a genetic dead end if I can't find a woman my height or taller. If I marry a smaller woman, my kids will get smaller and smaller and smaller until the lineage dies out.

I want it because tall women rock and i've had good experiences with them. How is not giving a shit equal to "just b urself" but sure be a little bitch and give up on life then. have fun

Attached: hits the fan.jpg (642x667, 45K)