Because it's acid burning your face
Nobody ever said looks don't matter

im not a female and already ugly xd

>people are afraid of having their faces and lifes fucked up permanently
Dude no way lmao

>Because it's acid burning your face
>Nobody ever said looks don't matter

nope

They deserve it for the most part. You decide to let mudslimes in and you pay the price for it.

So it's okay if I pour acid in your face? You won't mind the whole pain thing or your flesh melting?

What do you mean by no?

What about the women acid-attacked in their home country?

Right? Acid attacks are no big deal. It's not like getting shot like an Ameritard.

i wouldnt mind, then i'd have an excuse to cover my face in bandages and look badass

Attached: 4354365436.jpg (1200x1600, 419K)

Ok cool where do you wanna meet up? Make sure it's somewhere in public and wear something unique but easily identifiable so I can spot you. I'll make it look like a random attack and we can be on our way.

>Ok cool where do you wanna meet up?

Your mom's bedroom

Is there a Muslim equivalent to "burn the coal, pay the toll" or "cooking rice has its price"?

2.-You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18

i already live in london so its only a matter of time until i get attacked, so no need to meet up

Attached: 4352654325.png (268x237, 36K)

What kind of animal would do such a thing?

>roastie being this triggered

Has an acid attack victim ever written about their experience after healing? I'd love to see how a former Stacy's thoughts change when she is transformed into a hideous monster.

>1v1 me irl kid
that's how you sound