Its happening

Roomates friend is leaving and i just came home from work

>I just wanted to say i always found you attractive, like good looking.
Thanks, I appreciate that
>like in a sexual way
[no response]
>i'll be right back

She went to her apartment to put some things away, what the fuck this never happened before, my sphegetti is everywhere.

What do

Attached: CB9gfPHUoAEwtVy.jpg (600x590, 75K)

>What do

shit your pants

>i'll be right back
Maybe she went to change into something sexy uuuu

Women cant have a penis so you mean he

im just a fucking neet man, like first social shit that's about to happen in my life in years

Attached: 16122968_1672722539408421_3342752658267045888_n.jpg (720x398, 52K)

You need to swear to your fucking life that you don't pussy out or fuck this up because then you won't get another chance

>like in a sexual way
I am in tears OP, thanks for the laugh

She is making fun of you with her friends right now lol also your roomy was hitting that

Shes not back yet, i haven't said that i liked her or not, i just gave her a silent response.

What if hes not gonna come back cause i didn't say anything

Been like 15 min

How can you be a neet if you have a job you stupid faggot and she complimented you so you wont shoot a school up

My roommate is also a girl, these are milfs not around 20's

Eh move on you already fucked it up and she knows by how you responded better off though you should go on Grindr for some action

Not him you have female roomies and you arent fucking them? Hell man she thinks you are gay lmao

Post pictures of them you little creepy fuck we all know you have her panties and lewds from creeping

My roommate thinks its weird to go out with a younger guy in his 20s, she prefers people her own age

good work user you have done what most of this board will never do

Reminder under 6ft you are a manlet penis below 6.5 is considered feminine if you have a 5.4 boiclit below transition

I FUCKED IT UP, SHES PROBABLY NOT COMING BACK. SHES LEAVING THE STATE TODAY.

will keep updating tho, if 30 min pass its over for me

Attached: zrwxqL7.jpg (236x236, 7K)

Of course she isn't coming back, she wouldn't have told you she liked you otherwise.
She just wanted you to know you lost your chance.

go in there like the alpha you never were

On another note, i got a pretty good confidence boost from all of this.

I'm apparently good looking

Attached: 1ov51f.jpg (460x422, 33K)

Post more apus, you have some nice ones.