Who would you choose? You wouldn't just throw away your racial purity,right?

Who would you choose? You wouldn't just throw away your racial purity,right?

Attached: JGV6s.jpg (780x686, 71K)

Both at the same time

>TFW NO THICC GFS

>thicc=fat
I don't give a fuck who started this meme but i'm sure as hell gonna fucking kill it

Attached: bird up.jpg (243x310, 17K)

That's not fat you literal retard. And the only thing you should killing is yourself.

You can't kill it. Normies have already accepted it, so it is now a part of youth culture. You'll die before it does, even at

Thats not a curvy voluptous body that is striaght Costo lard my dude. Although it's good to know that thicc posters are both blind and autistic.

white girl looks like a pig
latina qt is an aztec fertility goddess, mios dio, me gusta

Attached: 1494927252547.jpg (778x512, 63K)

Ill plow the white girl. She's cute enough for me. My standards aint real high. Plus, those wide hips can bear many children.

I think you are complaining about things for the sake of complaining about things. Damn stupid incel.

Neither
Why the fuck are they naked on the street in broad daylight?

The skinny one.
O wait

>h-he's not buying into the stupidest meme of 2017
>f-fucking incel
real thicc is the perfect blend of muscle and fat on a woman. not the goddamn michelin man you queer.

Attached: og michelyn man.jpg (465x741, 90K)

Honestly I would fuck either of these

I don't care about my racial purity as long as i can get a qt asian gf that genuinely cares about me.

Ah I see. You are just being a contrarian for no reason other than to get some superiority on a dieing website. I see well,you can go be a bitter incel somewhere else. Don't you have A trap thread to be bumping?

>his argument is boiling down to you=gay
it shouldn't be this easy to verbally pummel you user. at least put up a fight

Attached: a picture for ants.jpg (255x171, 16K)

>Acting like yours isn't also an ad hominem attack

Chic on the right is sexy.

Attached: 1520144989874s.jpg (125x100, 3K)

Those girls look better than the "thicc" girls you are talking about with inflated fake asses and thighs.

pretty attractive for me.
or maybe its just testosterone messing with my brain.

the brown one because her tits are better and the redhead looks like she has a manface

Tfw no thick brown gf who bullies me by telling me that I'm killing the white race by cumming inside her

there's just something about a thicc redhead girl that puts me into full impregnate mode

Easy. I hate tattoos so one on the right by default.

>racial purity
white whores are the ones that love to mix with monkeys and have their shit-colored babies, if I'd want racial purity I'd go for the asian one.