What kind of bullshit is this?

why would anyone with a brain think about doing this?
it doesn't make any sense and I have seen a lot of bullcrap around this site

Attached: lxs5fi9wi9v01.jpg (1536x1684, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/amazon.html
stallman.org/netflix.html
stallman.org/uber.html
archive.fo/9PS3V
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't recall the last time I yelled or raised my voice, but people who take out their anger by yelling at alexa or a game for example obviously have anger issues.

This applies to both women and men, no one likes a cunt who yells.

Attached: 1514669172397.jpg (1500x1065, 1.14M)

>yell at alexa
>get anger management ads
lol enjoy your botnet

>dating women who own an alexa

letting out bottled anger can be quite therapeutic.

Yeah I agree, it can be, also it might make them prone to letting their anger out more, I believe using that anger for positive improvements in your life is way better desu.

>She uses amazon products
stallman.org/amazon.html

>She uses Netflix
stallman.org/netflix.html

>She uses Uber
stallman.org/uber.html

Attached: rms.jpg (987x641, 61K)

that's exactly what I was been thinking too.
but how exactly you do that? I mean, some people may not know how to use that anger for anything but destruction.

People actually have those?
Honestly now it takes quite a bit to get me to yell, mostly I'll just mutter "fuck" or "damn it". Guess I didn't want to end up like my dad.

Attached: IMG_2762.jpg (300x168, 13K)

>at a woman
ahahahahahahahaha, what the vuck
as long as you're not letting it out at other people and you're actually lowering your frustation, yes

on the contrary, you should let out your anger at the people you feel it for. Not that you should rage and scream, but tell them your grievances and hopefully resolve any disputes. All very situational of course but people with true anger problems generally don't have the guts to face a person head on without violence.

I was angry for how society for how they treated for having adhd, I used that anger to improve myself when I lifted, it motivated to be better then all of them, I just kept reminding myself that being destructive would be pointless.

I still feel anger even today, but i'm in full control of it, and I just use it to push me further everyday.

Attached: 123123.png (1280x709, 490K)

why do women keep humanizing objects?
specially stuff that looks girly and feminine
it makes me question women intelligence(which is already low in my eyes) when they start pulling this shit

thanks almighty stallman.
Also, you should enhance fucking emacs, vim is still superior

Robots can't even be girls, the fuck

i'd never date a man who yells or swears when he's angry, that shit is scary and uncomfortable

>Slate
>Rachel
>Brain

I yell in my car everyday home from work but everyone I know would likely think of me as extremely calm and even-keeled

Why women shouldn't be allowed to vote

apparently is a real issue.
because apparently that can hurt the robots 'feelings' amd that we should treat the objects more humanly since they feel emotions for some reason...
archive.fo/9PS3V
>pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-01-16-38-06.png (600x1024, 420K)

faggot confirmed.
women love angry men, since they look more alpha and they get wet at the prospect of men being violent.

>getting one of these spyboxes

might aswell tattoo "IMBECILE" to your forehead while you are at it

>DATING WOMEN WHO OWN A DIGITAL ASSISTANT

What the fuck? Is this real? This looks like something The Onion would write.

lol what if I call "Ok Google" a stupid kike?

nah i get extremely anxious when someone yells or is angry at me
i'm more attracted to quiet mellow guys

I can imagine a modded version where it responds to that and it ends up making the news like the ((())) add-on did.

wow, the privilege of dating RACHEL WITHERS?

Hmm, I wonder what would happen if I used "OK Google" to "redpill me on the Jews"...

I'd try it but I don't want to be on another government list

How can she be both a spinster and a roastie.

you should be able to reprogram Alexis to have a flitty queer voice so that your friends and family can label you a bigot while you set up reminders

>Dating a woman or a man who voluntarily owns a CIA spying device

>Date roastie who owns one of these
>She breaks up with you
>Jeff Bezos just heard you get your heart broken
No thank you

>i'm more attracted to quiet mellow guys
"""she""" says yet will cheat on her beta cuck the second an alpha Chad looks at her. Why are women so full of bullshit?

because for you they exist solely as an amalgamation of behaviors constantly confirming your bias against them in your mind

Protip for Jeremy
>Request Adolf Hitler's voice extension for your Alexa.
>Yell at it in front of this crazy bitch
>Enjoy watching as her brain's wiring goes into infinitie loop, overheats and collapse.

>but still at a woman
You're seriously giving this a sexist slant? Fucking feminists, man. Just call a retard a retard, why twist things so you can call him a Nazi retard or a sexist retard?

Do you think posting feelstender validates your comment?
How are you going to not date a human?

>Adolf Hitler's voice extension
I assume Jeremy and Rachel are English speakers and not Germans though. A Donald Trump one would fuck her little head up more.

This is some fucking blade runner shit right here

I would say it solidifies it.

Attached: 1525156680853.png (250x282, 72K)

well, technically they will be able to take care of the house in a decade or 2.
most of the betas are supporting these things because it will give them the chance of to make their waifus as real as possible.

no, all women no exception will agree with that poster. men raising their voice awakens a primal urge for us to play dead.

this is 100% true and factual.

women are such pussies holy shit